50 Shades of What Is Bullshit For $1.25 Alex? pt 46: Anything Outta Kee's Mouth, Vee's Insta Feed, Nee's Personal Training

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 19/7/2022, 15:37) 
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 7/18/2022, 02:19 PM) 
    This is what happens when you don’t take anything seriously. Both girls’ sinks have been having issues for months.

We’ve been told multiple stories - slime down the drain, puppy food down the drain when the dogs were all up there, the previous owner doing a shotty repair job (that should have been discovered during a basic inspection….) so who knows what the real cause is.

But if I was having plumbing issues, that would take priority over the vanity kitchen makeover they’ve been wasting money on. And she’s giggling like an idiot….what a simpleton.

Lemon and MM really shouldn't "own" a home. They just want it to "look" a certain way. But unfortunately for them home maintenance is a real thing. So is the fact that unexpected things happen and need to be addressed and fixed. This house is way more than they can handle, and actually more than they want to handle. I have to wonder what shape their previous home was in, not just cosmetic things that they did like carpet and paint. The things an inspection would find, that one doesn't see. Because if they let these things slide in this house they most certainly let them slide in the other house.

I wonder if they’ll try to sell it sooner than later with all of these unforeseen repairs, and all of the upkeep they probably weren’t ready for.

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This picture sure doesn't look like 50's Monat is doing the trick for her hair. It almost looks like it's gotten worse.

Screenshot_2022-07-19_at_10-36-55_BACON_JAM_SMASH_BURGERS__A_CAMPOUT_SUMMER_SOUTHERN_FAMILY_COOKING_VLOG

And these bug eyed glasses make her look like a fly.

Screenshot_2022-07-19_at_10-39-23_BACON_JAM_SMASH_BURGERS__A_CAMPOUT_SUMMER_SOUTHERN_FAMILY_COOKING_VLOG

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/18/2022, 10:02 PM) 
    IDon'tEatSugar Thx bb! Could we also get the dollar tree louvre thread pinned to the top please?

Done!

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Flowerchild01 Well for starters the ac at the old house was fucked. That happened I wanna say the summer before they decided to move. Something needed to be replaced but they did a temp fix so they'd have cool air. I think they claimed that it just didn't make sense for them to spend a few thousand dollars if the quick fix worked. In hindsight I think they didn't have the money. Bet they didn't tell the new owners there was an issue either.

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 19/7/2022, 19:25) 
    Flowerchild01 Well for starters the ac at the old house was fucked. That happened I wanna say the summer before they decided to move. Something needed to be replaced but they did a temp fix so they'd have cool air. I think they claimed that it just didn't make sense for them to spend a few thousand dollars if the quick fix worked. In hindsight I think they didn't have the money. Bet they didn't tell the new owners there was an issue either.

No, they couldn’t afford to fix it, remember they took out a loan to pay for a new roof and the new carpet…

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just watched 50's lunch video. Who serves warm orange juice with cold pasta in the summer? Yuck!

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jake is 17 and she cut up his fruit for him!! She sliced a peach and a plum for him for lunch. Let him grow up already!!

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 7/19/2022, 07:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 19/7/2022, 19:25) 

No, they couldn’t afford to fix it, remember they took out a loan to pay for a new roof and the new carpet…

i don't think they put a new roof on. Just painted & put new carpet in. When they were being more honest about their finances I think they said the loan was something like 5 thousand.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 19/7/2022, 16:40) 
    This picture sure doesn't look like 50's Monat is doing the trick for her hair. It almost looks like it's gotten worse.

Screenshot_2022-07-19_at_10-36-55_BACON_JAM_SMASH_BURGERS__A_CAMPOUT_SUMMER_SOUTHERN_FAMILY_COOKING_VLOG

Screenshot_2022-07-19_at_10-39-23_BACON_JAM_SMASH_BURGERS__A_CAMPOUT_SUMMER_SOUTHERN_FAMILY_COOKING_VLOG

Somebody put that big head on a fly please 😂😂😂

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 19/7/2022, 20:15) 
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 7/19/2022, 07:51 PM) 

i don't think they put a new roof on. Just painted & put new carpet in. When they were being more honest about their finances I think they said the loan was something like 5 thousand.

Don't forget the backdoor they finally allegedly fixed because it had been flooding the floor every time it rained for years.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pass me the popcorn @ 7/19/2022, 08:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 19/7/2022, 16:40) 

Somebody put that big head on a fly please 😂😂😂

on it

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    here ya go
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_2022-07-19_at_10-39-23_BACON_JAM_SMASH_

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    could be the cover of her next cookbook
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 13-47-22 50 Shades Of Mom

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone's kids ever read the Fly Guy books ?

Fly Guy and Car Chick would be a fun adventure

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/19/2022, 03:00 PM) 
    could be the cover of her next cookbook

dirtydarrylssidepiece can you put her head on a fly body?

1277 replies since 18/7/2022, 18:12   80115 views