Put A Fork Me I Am Done Like Sam! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 22/3/2023, 12:23) 
    She's ridiculous & insufferable. Waah waah I'm so busy, I'm a victim, look at me. How long does it even take to put together a post like this? No, Sam, I can't relate.

(IMG:https://image.forumcommunity.it/1/2/2/2/5/...94597.jpg")

No I can’t relate 😂😂 it’s fine to take a day off go for a walk with your kids and have a meal outside and enjoy life. Sam has a 💩 work life balance and it will take its toll eventually, maybe it’s being a European and having the mindset that work isn’t your whole life 🤦‍♀️ who was ever on their deathbed and said I should have worked more ? You work hard to play hard and if you can’t take a nice day off then what’s the point you’re just a slave at that point. Cleaning can always be done the house won’t fall down if the dust has to wait another couple of days 🤷‍♀️. Enjoy your kids Sam you don’t have long left until they won’t wanna go with you, how about you put the planner down and live a little.

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought she was still with EC as an affiliate? 100% she will run back to them for planner launch.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My goodness her makeup always looks so bad.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s awful. I know she’s said she doesn’t use filters and that’s fine. Maybe if she took the time to do her makeup at home, instead of sitting at her desk, she wouldn’t look so pasty.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She just wanted to show off her executive office chair.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    that seems like a normal day to me.
    - she got groceries delivered, so it took her what, half an hour max to put in her instacart order.
    - she booked 2 hotels, so let's be generous and say an hour each
    - finalized a vacation, which meant that all the research and planning was done already, half an hour
    - took her kid driving, an hour
    - rotated laundry, which unless she sat and watched the washing machine tumble, an hour scattered across the day

was this supposed to make us think she was super busy? my day of physically going to two grocery stores and returning something at old navy must have her freaking out.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Right in my country you can add your last shop to cart and even edit it first just tick anything you want taken off then add to cart because regulars are nearly always the same.
    Sam makes everything hard we have washing machines she’s not scrubbing them in the bath 😂😂 🫧 scrub a dub dub 🫧
    Holidays are a click on the internet hmm I wonder if she will take the kids abroad now she’s not scared 🤷‍♀️
    Everything could be done in a couple of hours bar the laundry but the kids could swap that over it’s not rocket science.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Check out stories today.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s saying all the companies she’s affiliates for and saying what she does for each company. Aren’t they pretty much the same? Some companies may have something different but aren’t most the same for the most part? Hey exclusive sneak peeks, an affiliate/coupon code.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s saying she’s an affiliate but she hates affiliate links, doesn’t use them, and affiliates have ruined the internet.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She has talked down to affiliates for years! She even said she hates pay walls but she will pimp out her links when it’s planner season time

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Social media is just for fun, because I have a bigger and more important job with my husband now. I miss when social media was made of people sharing and teaching you, now it’s people just trying to sell something. Oh by the way, check all my affiliate links while you’re here.
    Attached Image
    F2ACB515-4079-44A3-9FEB-5C13CC947BD4

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    is it just me or is she super orange??? Like she's had too much self tanner or something.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think her foundation is not a good match.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 16/4/2023, 04:08) 
    Social media is just for fun, because I have a bigger and more important job with my husband now. I miss when social media was made of people sharing and teaching you, now it’s people just trying to sell something. Oh by the way, check all my affiliate links while you’re here.

Can I translate that into Sam 😂
    I was grateful for SM when my children were small and I needed to earn some money, we were barely getting by and I desperately needed furnish our sparse home with cheap furniture. I was also lonely and needed to feel relevant and my followers were loyal and supportive. I no longer need the extra money and I have people at work I can engage with so my subs can sod off. I still add a few affiliate links to show off and if I make a few bucks from the remaining suckers well why not it’s not my problem if they’re idiots.

321 replies since 20/7/2022, 17:26   48582 views