TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1. ContributeToTheCollective
        +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (We’reAllMadHere @ 7/29/2022, 12:34 AM) 
    On this weeks episode of the shittiest mom in Illinois…of course she bought herself a rumpus car, this loser has nothing better to do. She is a lonely idiot who nobody wants to be with ( only Paula and her loser Patreons, but we know she considers them to be beneath her) 🤷🏼‍♀️.
    I agree with the baker who said the story about the deal that fell through and she got the car was probably a lie, the salesman probably saw her and said this is my lucky day, and he was right. She only wants that car cause she thinks it will make her cool, she is just embarrassing herself at this point and I’m here for it, waiting to see if she gets a motorcycle and a tattoo :snickering:

I also think that this shiny new "truck" is another way for Jenny to segment her life. The Van is for the kids and her life as a part time babysitter. Then, when she's off in her new "truck" as a care free solo traveler.

I sometimes wonder if she didn't have her life plastered online if she would have simply left the kids with Don and went on her merry way with the settlement. But because she plastered her life all over the internet, she is stuck having to show that she cares for them occasionally.

Edited by ContributeToTheCollective - 7/29/2022, 12:59 AM

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views