TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her twisted mind she think she’s deleting the comments to keep a positive vibe on the board so there’s no in-fighting between people because everyone watches her videosto be uplifted or whatever BS along those lines she has said in the past.

QUOTE (MySadSoloExWifeLife @ 28/7/2022, 23:34) 
    Jenny deleting comments further shows how delusional she is. Imagine her relief once she's done reading and deleting ALL those (honest) "hate" comments, "Ahh, everyone loves and adores me again."

2.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Who the fuck is jealous?! You couldn’t pay me to live her miserable life.

Nobody’s jealous, Paula. She’s called out for her shit because SHE’S A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

2AEA4197-E774-4213-9A68-7E3A3AF8946E

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All the comments posted here from that video still show for me when I just checked. A few have a lot of likes too.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I bet she’s having the day she deserves today with deleting comments while also filming and editing her super special Friday WWC video, all while just presumably getting over being sick.

5.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Paula, Jenny will never date you so stop trying to woo her / be her knight and shining armor.

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    LOL at Paula posturing about mental illness :shifty: the jokes write themselves

7.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 28/7/2022, 23:58) 

Nobody’s jealous, Paula. She’s called out for her shit because SHE’S A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...3A3AF8946E.jpeg)

Actually, sucking up to/wanting to crawl inside the skin of somebody this delusional and negligent is the real serious mental illness, Paula.

8.     +44   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No matter how much she makes a point to show and say “I left my husband, and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.” The reality is that Don could care less about her. He’s eating fresh, home grown, fried zucchini flowers, stuffed with ricotta, and herbed goat cheese, made by his new, and improved wife, who loves his kids, and is devoted to him, and their family. Meanwhile, Jenny eats the slop she makes, in an empty house, only to drive on to oblivion, in what she says is her “manifested truck of dreams”, and has NO ONE to share anything with. She might have money, but that is all. She has none of the important stuff. It is very clear who won here, and Jenny isn’t it.

SelfishAndSoloForeverLikeJen

9. DivorcewithWonder
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookielover @ 7/29/2022, 12:16 AM) 
    No matter how much she makes a point to show and say “I left my husband, and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.” The reality is that Don could care less about her. He’s eating fresh, home grown, fried zucchini flowers, stuffed with ricotta, and herbed goat cheese, made by his new, and improved wife, who loves his kids, and is devoted to him, and their family. Meanwhile, Jenny eats the slop she makes, in an empty house, only to drive on to oblivion, in what she says is her “manifested truck of dreams”, and has NO ONE to share anything with. She might have money, but that is all. She has none of the important stuff. It is very clear who won here, and Jenny isn’t it.

SelfishAndSoloForeverLikeJen

Well put.

Jen is miserable, and I will not believe otherwise even for a second. I hear the lyrics to Lucky by Britney Spears in my head, "If there's nothing missing in my life then why do the tears come on the bike?" I changed "come at night" to on the bike just to make it more Jenny. :lol:

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 28/7/2022, 23:37) 
    HampTens

Maybe this is Dons secret intention. Maybe he’s hoping she loses her money prematurely by purchasing irresponsible items with an expensive price tag. He can take her back to court with all this video proof of how reckless she is with money, how absent she is as a mother. He wins full custody and no longer has to pay alimony or child support.

Good point! It amazes me how much video evidence she freely chooses to put out on the Internet for anyone, including Don’s attorneys to see, and how it doesn’t make her look good or sane at all. She just doesn’t get it, she makes herself look and sound so bad, but in her head, must think she is some clever genius.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 7/28/2022, 11:58 PM) 
    All the comments posted here from that video still show for me when I just checked. A few have a lot of likes too.

I haven't looked for a few hours and these are the only 2 I see the stand out - the others are stupid congrats (for whaaaatttt????):

Love this one:

jalt_03
    4 hours ago
    Using "manifest" and "miracle" is a bit disingenuous when you paid full price for a brand new vehicle from a dealership. That's just business. Good luck to you, but this whole idea is very privileged and hard to watch at this time

and of course the simpering mentally ill Paula:

Paula
    5 hours ago
    Congratulations! I love it. You deserve all the happiness coming your way. And you are absolutely glowing in this video. I get giddy thinking of how much you will enjoy traveling in her.

12.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I seriously think Paula is just trolling us now.

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if she has a financial advisor. Or does she think she’s an expert on that too?

14.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On this weeks episode of the shittiest mom in Illinois…of course she bought herself a rumpus car, this loser has nothing better to do. She is a lonely idiot who nobody wants to be with ( only Paula and her loser Patreons, but we know she considers them to be beneath her) 🤷🏼‍♀️.
    I agree with the baker who said the story about the deal that fell through and she got the car was probably a lie, the salesman probably saw her and said this is my lucky day, and he was right. She only wants that car cause she thinks it will make her cool, she is just embarrassing herself at this point and I’m here for it, waiting to see if she gets a motorcycle and a tattoo :snickering:

15.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 7/28/2022, 11:58 PM) 

2AEA4197-E774-4213-9A68-7E3A3AF8946E

Paula:

Jealousy is not a mental illness at all much less a serious one. What is a mental illness is the way Jennifer Boyles (formerly) Ross manipulates, lies, mischaracterizes and avoids reality. What's even worse is how she treats her children inflicting lifelong damage to them just by virtue of their exposure to her. She is also abusive to that poor ailing dog.

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views