TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1.     +54   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're jealous of a...Toyota? Of a wasted life? Of a friendless animal abuser? Of an ugly flip house?

200__1_

2.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 29/7/2022, 00:33) 
    I wonder if she has a financial advisor. Or does she think she’s an expert on that too?

Yes, instagram.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 7/28/2022, 11:48 PM) 
    What if something happens to Don? Yes she has infinite money right NOW but anything could happen to disrupt that. She has two kids to take care of
    If Don died she would have them full time
    Thats the stuff that would keep me up at night, and I would be squirreling away whatever I could just in case
    I know child support continues to be paid out from the estate, but his new wife would also be getting something there too
    IDK, i know she doesn't even consider it because she is stupid and selfish

Don't worry I'm sure Jenny secured a nice paid up life insurance policy on Don, "for the children" in the divorce agreement.

4.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen will just fade out of her kids lives. When people ask CC and Donny what their Mom does it's going to get to a point in tween or teen years where they will never mention her YouTube life as it just paints a clear picture of strange behaviour and odd decisions. It will never be a cool thing Mom does. They will never dare speak her name as it will be so embarrassing if anyone gets wind of what's online. Actually anyone checking out Don will find all of this soap opera. Even if she deleted her channels there is so much documentation, forums, memes. It's a nightmare.

Edited by Nefarious DisneyPrincess - 29/7/2022, 11:56

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 29/7/2022, 00:38) 
    We're jealous of a...Toyota? Of a wasted life? Of a friendless animal abuser? Of an ugly flip house?

200__1_

My husband has owned 2 Toyotas. I was never impressed with either. First one crunched up so easily in a minor accident leaving him with injuries. I hated that car from day he bought it. I’m at former insurance agent and just didn’t like it’s safety ratings.

Second one was a 4Runner and it just always had check engine light on and costing us money. That was the end of Toyotas for us.

6.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (We’reAllMadHere @ 7/29/2022, 12:34 AM) 
    On this weeks episode of the shittiest mom in Illinois…of course she bought herself a rumpus car, this loser has nothing better to do. She is a lonely idiot who nobody wants to be with ( only Paula and her loser Patreons, but we know she considers them to be beneath her) 🤷🏼‍♀️.
    I agree with the baker who said the story about the deal that fell through and she got the car was probably a lie, the salesman probably saw her and said this is my lucky day, and he was right. She only wants that car cause she thinks it will make her cool, she is just embarrassing herself at this point and I’m here for it, waiting to see if she gets a motorcycle and a tattoo :snickering:

I also think that this shiny new "truck" is another way for Jenny to segment her life. The Van is for the kids and her life as a part time babysitter. Then, when she's off in her new "truck" as a care free solo traveler.

I sometimes wonder if she didn't have her life plastered online if she would have simply left the kids with Don and went on her merry way with the settlement. But because she plastered her life all over the internet, she is stuck having to show that she cares for them occasionally.

Edited by ContributeToTheCollective - 7/29/2022, 12:59 AM

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 7/28/2022, 07:24 PM) 
    Have come across someone as obsessive as Jenny !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHhJKTp9VU

There's a woman in my town like that overexercises and has an eating disorder. She's constantly jogging all over town and I've seen her jogging past my house at 3:30 in the morning in the dead of winter in a sweatshirt and shorts. It's really sad.

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 29/7/2022, 00:52) 
    Jen will just fade out of her kids lives. When people ask CC and Donny what their Mom does it's going to get to a point in tween or teen years where they will never mention her YouTube life as it just paints a clear picture of strange behaviour and odd decisions. It will never be a cool thing Mom does. They will never dare speak her name as it will be so embarrassing if anyone gets wind of what's online. Actually anyone checking out Don will find all of this soap opera. Even if she deleted her channels there is so much documentation, forums, memes. It's a nightmare.

I can see things getting to a point where they just tell people, or let them believe, that Tens is their biological mother. They both look like Don, so it wouldn't be that hard to believe. Jen is an embarrassment in every way - why would her kids want to be associated with her?

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Well posting that shitquote took it all out of her. Nothing on Peloton today. No morning yoga or meditation. Not to worry there will be a sleep meditation…can’t lose that streak. I wonder if she got the kids back yesterday.

10.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    So Paula is only commenting on YT?

11.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lmao! Oh, dear Paula. Between us being judgy and you wanting to wear Jenny's skin, I think your mental illness takes the cake. :hearty-laugh:

12. DivorcewithWonder
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 7/29/2022, 12:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 29/7/2022, 00:33) 
    I wonder if she has a financial advisor. Or does she think she’s an expert on that too?

Yes, instagram.

This. Even back in the day when she'd have all these random ailments, I always believed that she was just on Google diagnosing herself.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    (I'm still a thread behind and only watched like 5 minutes of the new video)

A) Minor annoyance but it's annoying she's calling her new "truck" a truck because of its frame
    B) it's not luck, faith, manifestation, or anything of the sort if it came from Don money
    C) The martyr, totally sick and scratchy voice is grating.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 29/7/2022, 00:28) 
    I seriously think Paula is just trolling us now.

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The fact that she never shows this much enthusiasm or excitement over her kids, but for a purchase is so Jenn. Of course she bought it for HERSELF and HER NEEDS. Not for her and the kids to go on adventures. This is HER dream. I watched a few seconds of the first part of the video and a few seconds of the end. It's all I need to know. She never has anything informative or interesting to say. It's amazing people pay for her petrean. She offers nothing. She's a woman child swimming in Dons money completely unaware of anything going on around her.

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views