« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 27/7/2022, 21:03) 
    Unrelated/off topic but do you think Tensleigh ever was at RM1?

I don’t see any reason why she would have

2.     +32   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    No… Jen was a sahm and lived there after he left. It’s not a homewrecker situation.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 27/7/2022, 20:03) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 7/27/2022, 01:52 PM) 
    It's always amusing to see Jenny discover some aspect of being an adult that she never experienced until her walking ATM gonald.

Imagine buying a car for the first time at almost 40 and still feeling qualified enough to talk about it like she's an expert.

She's truly the most unlikable human.

She over-explains the most basic details, as if she's the first to discover any concept of mundane adult life. She really does see herself as some kind of educator, "contributing to the collective" with her wealth of life experience, and it's such a massive turn off. No wonder she has no friends.

You rang!! :154:

The only thing Jen contributes to the collective is Don dollars!!! :flcvoy01:

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 27/7/2022, 21:09) 
    She probably went over with Don to check out the mess Jen left.

💯

5.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 7/27/2022, 09:03 PM) 

She probably went over with Don to check out the mess Jen left.

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 27/7/2022, 17:25) 
    This asshole spares no expense when it comes to her hefty self. But goes into sprinkle saving mode when it comes to the children and Winnie. This empty life is exactly what she deserves.

Jenny deserves the ass whooping of a lifetime for the way she treats Winnie.

For my sake I hope we never cross paths.

Full stop.

QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 27/7/2022, 21:06) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 27/7/2022, 21:03) 

Absofreakinglutely.

What makes you think so? I have no clue what I think.

7.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 27/7/2022, 20:59) 
    So as someone with 20ish years in the auto business, her attempt to educate the masses on supply chain, the automotive market, and MSRP are just... laughable. I mean she's dropping the lingo but doesn't quite land there with her understanding. It is the worst time to buy a car, she is right in the fact that dealers are charging well above sticker, there are waitlists for cars, and it makes negotiation impossible...

But the market will balance out... it always does... if she thinks she can sell this car for a profit after giving it a 'try' I am not sure that's the case given that she paid sticker + taxes + tag and title fees... I guess if another entitled buyer is refusing to wait for a new build and wants to pay over "book value" for her used model when she's tired of it... but manufacturers can and will catch up and eventually supply will catch up to demand, and she will be stuck in an upside-down ride...

Whomever said that she should buy out her lease was absolutely on point, from an equity standpoint her residual value on that van is likely lower than the current market value. If she was smart she would trade in the van (as opposed to turning in the lease) and use that equity on a new purchase, or buy the lease out to keep or sell privately.

The invoice (what it cost the dealer) on that Toyota is like $4K-$5K less than sticker... so ok you paid sticker and I'm guessing slightly over? Her dropping nearly $55K on a rumpus vehicle while a wheelchair for Winnie, a haircut, a fence, or a lightsaber for the kids was too expensive - I know I know this has already been said - still nauseating. Go dig a hole and bury yourself Gene, and pat yourself on the back about a car deal when you get one below invoice.

We were at Toyota a few weeks ago getting an oil change and my mom mentioned to her guy that she needs a new Rav 4 because she’s giving her Rav 4 to my son. He said the end of the year/spring is when things are going to level out. If Jen misses that window, like you said, she will be screwed. It was also hilarious that she said it’s a tough time to sell used cars. Honey, they are going for more than new right now.

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Question to CC at SK:
    What does your Mommy do CC?

CC:
    Rides around in her fart stank Toyota rig car camping.

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/27/2022, 09:00 PM) 
    this is the face she makes right at "and their financing fell through. and they couldn't afford to take it"

lollll

"I was the first person to call about it Monday morning"

lollllllllll

She is such a smug bitch.

10.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What a horrible, despicable person. I REALLY hope we see less of the kids because D** and Tens have them more often. That gives me hope for normalcy and Jen will be the psycho “aunt” they are forced to visit once in awhile. I predict we are about to see karma swing back against her within a year. All these lucky “manifestations” are building the ultimate kickback. Stolen car… maybe. House broken into when she’s gone… possibly. Breaks her leg and has to sit alone for a very long time before help comes… one can only hope. It’s coming though, I feel it. Just a mega slap of reality across her face.

11.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Haven't made it thru all the pages, tried to make it thru the video but couldn't.

She probably walked into the dealership and they drew straws who would help her (given her appearance/most likely smell). With the commission he made he earned it.

Probably did the these are selling fast, and she probably paid above listed price. And maybe if she tried to bargain they offered to throw in free floor mats and she was sold. Plus the extended warranty, taxes bet it was closer to $60k.

Anyone think she'll show us when she gets stuck because the cameras lied to her? And does this mean the custody change is D**/Tens have the kids the rest of the summer?

And in not one of her camping videos did she look like she was having fun. And why is she calling it an Adventure Rig???? She is the definition of someone with way too much money than sense.

12.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Whoever said she is looking for property or 2nd home, 100% agree. I stand by my comments that she not staying in the Mausoleum or suburbs until Donny graduates. That is more than a decade of putting up with D** and Tens and constant reminders of what you threw away. A Baker will find the new home sooner or later.

13.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I actually think there wasn’t a mixup with financing, and the salesperson was just trying to get her to buy the car since it was “meant to be” and she just took it as a sign that she should go through with it- she already was going to, she just used that as extra validation.

14.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 27/7/2022, 21:50) 
    I actually think there wasn’t a mixup with financing, and the salesperson was just trying to get her to buy the car since it was “meant to be” and she just took it as a sign that she should go through with it- she already was going to, she just used that as extra validation.

She would believe everything a salesperson tells her, as long as he isnt italian

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 7/27/2022, 06:29 PM) 
    Wait…………….. did she really say she’s going to leave it somewhere and fly to it? She’s an idiot. Cars are getting broken into everywhere. Even “safe” places. She’s nuts.

Also, OREGON DOEST WANT YOU

I second this, we are good here Jenny, and please do not come here. She would blend in with all the homeless people.

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views