TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah Paula, I agree she deserves everything coming her way. It’s just not happiness.
    Attached Image
    F2515CB2-9257-43C5-BAA2-E89BED6FC872

2. MrArthurRadley
        +23   Like  

User deleted

Jen’s propensity for being every salesperson’s dream has always been a real puzzle to me. I’m introverted and shy and just want to be left alone so I can look at everything and think my options out. I’ll ask questions or get assistance when I’m ready, but otherwise let me be. My husband, on the other hand, is a flaming extrovert and a very easy sale, he just wants to talk to everybody. Shopping together is pretty weird.
    Jen avoids people like crazy, but I guess she also loves being schmoozed and thinking that she’s being catered to.

(My user name is a masculine character but no I’m not a dude.)

Edited by MrArthurRadley - 7/28/2022, 08:41 PM

3.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I think even her viewers forget she actually has...CHILDREN. One as young as 3!!

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don’s lucky not to live in NJ where it does not end at age 18 if the kids go to college and most courts also rule parent must pay for college. There have been some instances where courts in NJ have also ruled the parent has to pay for graduate/medical school!!

5.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I couldn't stomach the video.

Clicked out.

I'm just blown away that this twat spends 50k on herself without batting an eye.

Winnie is in crippling pain and the kids got light saber keychains

Also that " rig " whatever it is, is a lovely shade of Tensleigh Blue.

So there's that.

6.     +39   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    You know who should be ashamed of themselves? The Bakers who are forming over $5 a month - not including the 2 Bakers who download and post here and who recap - you are the MVPs! But there are several of you that are laying her when you can EASILY watch here. Why are you doing that? We only need TWO! Spies.

Edited by Yetta - 7/28/2022, 02:00 PM

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 28/7/2022, 19:02) 
    Hey yeah, did she ever put those pouches up for sale? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl how are you gonna fuel that gas guzzler until it gets stolen and/or vandalized? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Well her truck might be safe abandoned at an airport long-term parking, but they don’t promise anything won’t happen. Nor do they really help you when something does.

Oh but I forgot who we are talking about, Jen knows everything. Good grief!

8.     +53   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some more comments:

1 hour ago
    Good for you!! There are not many Moms of young children and a senior dog who can juggle all that with all that travel. I’m sure it takes a LOT of planning to do it all! Where have you been so far this summer? Do you worry about being so far away and not being able to get to he kids and Winnie quickly if needed?? That’s what would worry me.

1 hour ago
    Using "manifest" and "miracle" is a bit disingenuous when you paid full price for a brand new vehicle from a dealership. That's just business. Good luck to you, but this whole idea is very privileged and hard to watch at this time

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/28/2022, 08:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 28/7/2022, 19:55) 
    When does her alimony run out? I never say this about any other women, but she does not deserve years of alimony or half of what Don made. She was useless when she was married to him and she is useless now.

2027 or 2028? There’s a formula based on how long they were married.

Child support stays until Donny is 18. Most of her Don Dollars should be in the form of child support.

In my state, and I hope not In Illinois, you can go back every 3 years for a new child support determination. Meaning if the alimony goes down/ ends, and the dad has approximately the same income, the child support goes up. I predict she quits patreon in a year / year and 1/2 in order to show no income and therefore get her cs raised.

10.     +45   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    "Slaying it with the alimony" :hearty-laugh:

Hey, it's no skin off my back if a bunch of idiots want to give Jen $5. The more money she spends on ridiculous shit, the more entertainment I get. People will spend their money in dumb ways whether Jen exists on Patreon or not.

How Jen felt after manifesting a dealership to sell her a car:

jen-and-jen

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No worries. I’m sure the Rumpus SUV will just remove itself from any situation that might end with it getting dinged, scratched, trashed or stolen.

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dear Patreons, you can unsubscribe today and still get the content you paid for until July 31. It doesn’t end the day you quit. It ends the last day of the month.

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I were Jenny with the Blank Resume, I’d be squirrelling away/investing the alimony and frantically growing my YouTube/IG following.

Jenny is getting more frivolous with her Don Dollars, which is going to make her fall even harder the day the cash stops flowing. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ContributeToTheCollective @ 7/28/2022, 08:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 28/7/2022, 19:02) 
    Hey yeah, did she ever put those pouches up for sale? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl how are you gonna fuel that gas guzzler until it gets stolen and/or vandalized? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Well her truck might be safe abandoned at an airport long-term parking, but they don’t promise anything won’t happen. Nor do they really help you when something does.

Oh but I forgot who we are talking about, Jen knows everything. Good grief!

Some of the airports are not too expensive, like the one up by Montana Man is $60 a week for long term parking . Here where I live, closer to 130 a week.

15.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 7/28/2022, 02:36 PM) 
    Jen’s propensity for being every salesperson’s dream has always been a real puzzle to me. I’m introverted and shy and just want to be left alone so I can look at everything and think my options out. I’ll ask questions or get assistance when I’m ready, but otherwise let me be. My husband, on the other hand, is a flaming extrovert and a very easy sale, he just wants to talk to everybody. Shopping together is pretty weird.
    Jen avoids people like crazy, but I guess she also loves being schmoozed and thinking that she’s being catered to.

(My user name is a masculine character but no I’m not a dude.)

:goodbye_smiley_emoticon: Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird! Such a clever name to use here :thumbs-up:

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views