TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I strongly encourage all to unfollow her on YouTube - you can still access videos for snark and unfollow her on Instagram - you can still see content fed through her open FB page and Insta is also public. I want to start a cancel Jen campaign. The world today is so quick and eager to cancel people so why not her? Additionally as many have said, with the exception of bakery spies, save your $5 and cancel your Patreon subscription. She deserved to be over!

2.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    My biggest take away with the pic of her in the dealer parking lot: ITS EMPTY!

There’s literally a shortage of cars and this bitch now has two

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 28/7/2022, 21:50) 
    I do agree. I believe Jen is on some type of budget but seems to be a little careless with her spending. Unlike when she was married to Don and had an endless cash flow. While the 4-Runner is a nice SUV it’s not the most luxurious one on the market. Knowing Jen though she will project that it’s the one she’s been wanting all along. IMO Jen Ross would never come on camera and say I really wanted the Cadillac Escalade but it wasn’t in my budget, or the Infinity QX80, Range Rover or better yet, the Jeep grand wagon. Nope, Jen will project a narrative as though the 4-Runner is her dream vehicle.

I’ve been absent for pregnancy complications but when I saw the pic I was like this dummy has gone and bought a Jeep 🤡
    I love mine but it’s rough getting in and out of it with big tires while I’m pregnant. Wish I had waited for the Grand Wagoneer :(

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

I wonder if anyone has asked if she managed to save up for a wheelchair for Winnie yet…or (more likely) how many times it was asked and not allowed through? Glad she has to read it before erasing 🖕🏻🖕🏻

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 28/7/2022, 21:44) 
    My favorite thing to do is picture D** out at a bar with people he hasn’t seen in a while and they are getting caught up on all that transpired.

Congrats on the marriage. So Jen is living in a truck now?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6.     +37   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She can never convince me that she is actually happy. This is all put on for herself. She def misses her old life. She misses her heart home and she even misses her marriage. I don’t want to go in on whether she loves her children or not but she def doesn’t do all the fun activities she could be doing with them.

Someone else stated, she buys and buys because that’s all she can do. It’s impulsive and reckless. We are living in a time where people are losing their jobs, their homes, their family members and she is out her posting content on her impulsive, expensive purchases.

She is very selfish.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why do these people bother asking her questions?

She’s only going to answer questions on Patreon, paupers.

8.     +30   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I don't think Jen follows any sort of budget at all. She just assumes the money is there for whatever she wants.

9.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/28/2022, 08:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/28/2022, 08:01 PM) 
    2027 or 2028? There’s a formula based on how long they were married.

Child support stays until Donny is 18. Most of her Don Dollars should be in the form of child support.

In my state, and I hope not In Illinois, you can go back every 3 years for a new child support determination. Meaning if the alimony goes down/ ends, and the dad has approximately the same income, the child support goes up. I predict she quits patreon in a year / year and 1/2 in order to show no income and therefore get her cs raised.

I hope Don goes and gets it reduced because he has the kids more than her. In my perfect world she has to start paying Don because he becomes the full time parent and she has admitted she is part time.

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BuyingANewRideInHopesToEvenMoreHideFromHerResponsibilitiesLikeJen

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t care if Jen is ever finds happiness. She manifested the divorce and here we are.

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Not only could something happen to her car when she leaves it all over the country for days at a time, but what about her house when she’s traveling back to the car.

She’s already advertised when she’s going to be away in August and that she’s going to be on the road the entire time.

But people are creepy stalkers… well you make it easy for them, Jenny.

13.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    No matter how many shiny “miracle” cars she buys, and no matter how far from home she’s going, she’s still wrecked her life, Don has still won the divorce, and she’s still a mother to two beautiful children that she will never appreciate for the miracles that they are.

Keep throwing money at useless crap to forget about your sorry existence, Jen! It’s never worked for anybody, but let’s see if it works for you! 😉

14.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m starting to think she’s losing brain cells along with her hair.

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don't think Don will get child support reduced just because it means he doesn't have to deal with her. Paying her off could be cheaper on his sanity.

And while my car isn't messy I need to get a few things out of the trunk and go to the car wash. May even do the subscription and take it weekly because we all know Jenny's truck is going to smell.

I just don't get buying a $60k+ "truck" and not having it in your garage. Any guesses what she's going to do with the minivan when the lease is up? Wonder if D** had to pay the lease payments til they were up then it was all her.

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89406 views