TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you have five theatre subscriptions (that you admit to) for yourself and see two shows in one day, how do you then have the time to take your kids to museums?

2.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s going to find that constantly traveling and coming home just to babysit is going to get exhausting quickly. You aren’t on vacation all the time. You do still need to deal with life stuff. Car maintenance. Laundry. Groceries. Dr appointments. Making sure her Jackery battery is charged. She has gas. She had water. She is really creating more work. Full time travelers talk about the decision fatigue. They burn out and need breaks.

3. Jently Alone Forever
        +30   Like  

User deleted

I don't know why I read her comment section on YouTube.
    It certainly doesn't make me feel any better knowing there are grown ass humans this stupid.

Not one comment in particular.
    Just...all of them.

4.     +63   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    👏

DD0DEEA2-9DB5-4A93-AC7A-898383186F79

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

8B571F7D-C111-4F52-928E-C742DA763F05

5.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked @ 29/7/2022, 05:19) 
    Yes, I would love someone to pave the path to some tea.

QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 29/7/2022, 05:01) 
    WTF????!!! that is insane. How unstable is this bitch? It must be way worse in real life. We only see a little bit of her life. I just roughly calculated how many minutes I have worked out this year 3,000 LOL

I need some tea spilling from someone on the inside. maybe we could chat with a nice can of a CBD energizer drink. Just throwing it out there. little subtle hints of the craziness that really goes on would be fun.

I'll bring some fresh herbs and veggies.

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

It speaks volumes that these are the comments that she approves!!!!!

She thinks by approving these comments and us seeing them that it means that she is not this way at all because the comment doesn’t bother her… But we know it bothers her because this comment is pretty damn truthful

And the truth always bothers Jenny

7.     +51   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dammit, I want to know about the haunted 4 Runner now 🤣

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Patreon Membership at 887

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All this travelling she is going to be doing, off road, in the middle of nowhere is just not safe for a woman on her own.
    Look how many single travelling MEN have been murdered in the State Parks in the US.

Never mind the fact she has children to think of.

She is a nutcase, plain and simple.

10.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is for sure her craziest, most unnecessarily complicated, unsafe idea yet and that’s really saying something considering how many insane ideas she’s had and acted out in just the few short years since divorcing Don. (Sleeping in her car next to a nuclear plant in the height of summer is just one that comes to mind.) And that’s not mentioning all the stuff before the divorce. Phew, what will she think up next?

11. FocusOnTheThighs
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Just imagine being a fly on the wall when Jenny tells Jill about this car and her plans. And the conversation between her parents following that information.

This is the most convoluted way I've ever heard anyone go about travel and camping plans.

I get that everyone dreams differently, but, man, what I'd do with that kind of money... It would look so different. Especially if I had two kids.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 29/7/2022, 04:24) 
    The child support will have bought the bikes - DonDaddy

The original ones were hand me downs from the cousins

13.     +46   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My two pennies. Trolls feed on attention.

They start with a controversial comment to get everyone replying. Then they reply to a few with ‘you make a good point, thanks for enlightening me’, just to ensure they continue to get engagement, which they will, as they look like they are being reasonable, only to eventually show their full troll selves. Rinse and repeat. We have seen it all before.

Do not feed the trolls. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

14.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After actually watching some of the video (I often comment without even having to watch haha), I'm honestly embarrassed for her. The video is embarrassing. The weird commercial-like shots of the car, Jen nervously justifying her ridiculous purchase because she wants to live on the road. Sigh... where to even start.

The lifestyle she wants isn't available to her any more because she has TWO KIDS. They're not even grown up kids, one of them is under 5! She missed the legitimate timeframe for doing this (in her 20s) so sorry - she needs to suck it up. Once you have kids your 'dreams' and 'manifestations' can fuck off - you👏don't👏get👏to just👏do👏whatever👏the hell👏you want.

And this desire for being on the road and camping and driving around is simply escapism... she just wants to be away from everyone and everything because she can't cope with her reality.

Those poor kids are going to resent her so hard. Sorry, mommy's off driving around in the middle of nowhere, she can't be with you while you're sick. Sorry mommy can't come and see your school play. How many times will they have to hear those excuses?

Why doesn't she just cut her losses and let Don have them full time. She'd probably do less damage to them that way.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she told Jill about this. 'You need to find yourself a man!' - I bet that was said at least once :lol:

15. FocusOnTheThighs
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (pinksims @ 29/7/2022, 10:06) 
    The lifestyle she wants isn't available to her any more because she has TWO KIDS. They're not even grown up kids, one of them is under 5! She missed the legitimate timeframe for doing this (in her 20s) so sorry - she needs to suck it up. Once you have kids your 'dreams' and 'manifestations' can fuck off - you👏don't👏get👏to just👏do👏whatever👏the hell👏you want.

And this desire for being on the road and camping and driving around is simply escapism... she just wants to be away from everyone and everything because she can't cope with her reality.

She uses so many coping mechanisms and literally none are working.

Find yourself a good therapist, Jenny. One who can help you take a good hard look at what it is that you need. Hint: it's not whatever the fuck your current and previous obsessions are/were

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89402 views