TorturingWinnieUntiltheEndBecauseSheDoesn'tHaveAnotherFriendLikeJenny Pt. 355

« Older   Newer »

1. MrArthurRadley
        +18   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 29/7/2022, 05:34) 
    She’s going to find that constantly traveling and coming home just to babysit is going to get exhausting quickly. You aren’t on vacation all the time. You do still need to deal with life stuff. Car maintenance. Laundry. Groceries. Dr appointments. Making sure her Jackery battery is charged. She has gas. She had water. She is really creating more work. Full time travelers talk about the decision fatigue. They burn out and need breaks.

Oh, she will definitely fall behind with bills and filing. :snickering:

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Time for a new thread title, friends. And I’m fresh out of creative snarky juices.

55KNewHobbyForJennyScrapsForTheKidsLikeJen

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 29/7/2022, 13:33) 
    I think Jen will only get worse as the years go by. She clearly sees her life as prison and motherhood as a life sentence. That is the ultimate misery and she will never escape it.

I don’t feel sorry for her because it was her choice to have kids, even though she didn’t want them. But,I feel really sad for the kids. To know your mum barely tolerates you when you are around and escapes on adventures without you, as a way to live her carefree fantasy, must be heartbreaking.

Why hasn’t the kids dad filed for sole residential custody with visitation for Jenny? Perhaps supervised? Because if I was coparenting I wouldn’t feel comfortable with the situation as it currently is. To the point I would be motivated to spend the coin make some changes.

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 7/29/2022, 03:05 PM) 
    Why hasn’t the kids dad filed for sole residential custody with visitation for Jenny? Perhaps supervised? Because if I was coparenting I wouldn’t feel comfortable with the situation as it currently is. To the point I would be motivated to spend the coin make some changes.

Supervised visits would be VERY difficult to get. I only know in my state (California) it literally takes the parent being a total p.o.s we are talking severe abuse, neglect, drug addiction. However I am sure if Don was really concerned with Jenny's crazy, he might be able to convince her through mediation to up her support and give up even more time with the kids. Jenny is super controlling, it would take a LOT for her to give up some control of her kids.

I am sure as cc grows up and about age 12/13 she will start wanting to spend more time at her Dads and eventually stay their full time. Jenny will become the burden or obligation for the kids.

4.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen meets the legal requirements of parenting. That wouldn't warrant supervised visits

5.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly. They are fed, have more Disney clothes anyone could want, and visit a private school to learn how to do the dishes properly.

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ITA that her life is only going to spiral downward. She is leaning so hard into putting herself first that she has completely isolated herself. She has no friends, she doesn’t seem to be close to her parents, and her brother lives out of state. She claims to love being alone, but being on your own 100% of the time isn’t healthy and will cause her to further mentally deteriorate. And when she finally takes a shred of mercy on poor Winnie, her last shred of emotional support will be gone. Then what?

HeadedDownTheHighwayToParkInPoopsiesDrivewayLikeJen

ChangeTheLocksOnTheVacationHomeBecauseJensGotARigAndIsTravelingAlone

7.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

This is my vote for the next thread title! Not my creation, just my favorite!

8.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's not the alimony or the child support. Don is wealthy, his family is wealthy. She got, whether we like it or not, a hefty settlement that has nothing to do with the typical monthly support that would eventually end. She was entitld to half of what they had and they had a lot. Believe me, she doesn't have to work EVER. I'm sure the house is paid for, the property taxes for the next 30 years is secured somewhere and what she makes is additional fun money. Additional fun money.
    She doesn't have to set up college funds. Whether everyone agrees or disagrees is certainly understandable, I have zero insider knowledge but, IN MY OPINION the Ross' unlike the Boyles' (who live comfortably) have generational wealth... trust funds, generational skipping trust funds, hefty investment portfolios and NONE of the worries that most people have ... housing, inflation and cost of living, cost of college in 2035 for two kids or five kids is not even a second thought for that group. Her dad worked for met life, Don's grandfather was a founder.

The custody agreement they have now is what what the Illinois courts are aiming for. The court system is trying to give more of an equal overnight split if the parents can swing it. If Tens husband lives out of town she might have more of an old school weekend every other weekend allocation but the court system in Illinois (divorce is governed by state law) is pushing at the least in the last few years to have equal parenting time. There isn't really a thing as sole residential custody if both parents are relatively sane and alive and capable of participating. It's joint custody with a residential parent designation that I am sure she is on paper, although the designatiin is somewhat meaningless and yes I am an attorney in Cook County.

9.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seasonal favorites today are sure to be a letdown :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Bumping this for new thread title

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 7/27/2022, 11:49 AM) 
    FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Splurgysplurge So does this mean that she doesn’t get child support or alimony? That she got a big settlement in lieu of child support and alimony?

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    D**BucksNewTruckNoF***sJenSucks

12.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sure she got all 3. Why would a 1% divorce be any different? As far as we know there was no prenup. She gets half the assets, child support and alimony. In her case, it’s a lot.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I think we are forgetting, amidst her extreme moping and crazy plans, Jen is shot in the a*s with luck.

I am betting Jen embarks in this selfish, expensive “adventure” and manages to meet a younger, laid-back outdoorsman who puts up with her sht because he’s not in the way of getting upset over anything, joins her on the road, eventually wanders back to Chicago with her and they all live happily ever after. It would just figure.

14.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 7/28/2022, 07:30 PM) 

please this one!! :hearty-laugh:

15.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of her luck has already run out when Don dumped her. As things currently stand, Jen is not winning in life. Money (that she’s working hard to piss away) is about the only “luck” she’s still got for now.

957 replies since 26/7/2022, 16:44   89404 views