FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    We should all send ToDo some glow sticks. Never too early to start the sleep training regimen.

Also Nefarious Oatly Foam I think your analysis is spot on.

2.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After I saw the gardening today, I totally think she's trying to be the opposite. Tens seems focused on building a home for her family. Cooking and gardening kind of go together, especially people who really care about what they're eating and feeding their kids. She's trying to show she doesn't have that kind of time or interest, or it's part of her old life.

D** may have liked the makeup and dressy clothes, but he wasn't buying Hello Kitty train cases. He probably didn't tell her to fangirl TiffanyD and buy everything she had. If he liked manicures, he wouldn't know the difference between OPI and Dior and the *hundreds* of bottles she bought for herself, purged and bought again. She had Deborah Lippmann, Zoya, and other brands...hundreds of them. It's almost like when she watched SacconeJoly's make an arugula salad, and she had to have the same salad. SacconeJoly made a video of what she eats in a day, she had to make a video what she eats in a day.

When they went to Longchamp (iowncare) D** sat in a chair while she walked around and shopped. It didn't look to me like a man who was forcing his wife to dress the way he wanted. Another date night she wanted to go to the mall for Sephora, and a bunch of other stores and I remember him on the escalator holding all her bags. I doubt he ever told her she had to wear baby dresses and had to buy an extra small size 2 super petite, because he also never said a goddamn word - that we ever saw - complaining about her grandma sandals. I have only ever seen him tell her she looked lovely.

I just think the caging thing is the biggest LIE, and who knows where she got it, but I think that's why she deleted all her MWHL videos - not because haters "glommed" onto those videos.

QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 7/29/2022, 07:26 PM) 
    This may have been discussed before but I have to wonder if she's not purposely working hard at being the "anti-Tens" in order to try and convince herself and everyone else why she and Don were destined for failure.

In the few pics we've seen of Tens, she's totally put together and no doubt cares how she looks and comes across in public. It's a far cry from the 'new' Jennifer Ross who now rolls out of bed, unwashed, with hair that hasn't seen water and shampoo for days on end. Makeup? What's that?

Isn't slipping into a pair of Birkenstocks, a Peloton tank, a sweaty baseball cap, and an "adventure rig/truck" just Jen's way of overcompensating for blowing up her life and the loss of a guy who provided her with everything and would have worshipped the ground she walked on until her very last breath? And I think we know she's psycho enough to have adopted this 'crunchy' new persona as a way of sticking it to Jill.

She's going to insane lengths to put forth the wholly dishonest narrative that Don was never right for her, she doesn't miss being 'caged' or pressured to look a certain way, and that 10 years of nail polish and skin care hauls were produced only because that awful man (and her mom) expected her to be that woman. "See? I was forced to be something I'm not and I contemplated divorce for years. It's not a life I ever wanted and now I am finally happy being the authentic self I squelched during my marriage. Tens can have his sorry caging ass!"

Anyhow, who knows? I'm not a shrink - I only play one when I sign on to the bakery and because she's such a dopey, transparent tw*t. :XD:

Edited by GumOnSuzannesShoe - 7/29/2022, 08:30 PM

3.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 30/7/2022, 02:25) 
    We should all send ToDo some glow sticks. Never too early to start the sleep training regimen.

I am here for that! Here’s to many evenings of exuberant chaos!

Congratulations ToDo!

4.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Really? Did someone really that this insufferable selfish bitch was Attentive to her family? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon You mean the kids she shipped of to the soup kitchen as soon as she could. Those same kids that she leaves to run around unsupervised while she talks to her “friends” on camera or spends hours exercising? As for her friends she doesn’t have any real friends. She’s too selfish to have real friends.

This do nothing parasite just bought a 4Runner with Don’s money so she can run away from her house that she also bought with Don’s money and from the kids that increase her cut of Don’s money. To go off alone to make the same boring videos showing eating her same pig slop of oatmeal topped with almond butter and berries and chili or some crap topped with or mixed with avocado.

This bitch is boring and miserable. And it irks me that she bought her most expensive toy and is so damn giddy in this video. She’s a selfish brat who has never worked a day in her life yet has the money to spend on hobbies that don’t fulfill her.
    Attached Image
    39030089-064B-4623-BA7B-8FBB702EC323

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would love to meet the children of someone who says "she is attentive" to her family!
    If only these people knew how much time her children actually spend with their father & Tens.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Congrats, Todolovethebaby2 (3?)!

Be sure to keep up with his six times daily weight checks!

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 30/7/2022, 02:39

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    😗 did I miss da link?

Also the SUV name: Twatmobile 😝

8.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    Sweet bear is the new Paula.

9.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Peloton is back on and in over drive today. A run a ride and a hike boot camp plus all her warm up and cool down and yoga. The boot camp was alone 60 minutes. She is definitely feeling fluffy after little to no activity

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 29/7/2022, 23:49) 
    I’m so far behind because I was busy birthing another love podium this week 🥰 a happy, healthy, 8lb 2oz bouncing baby boy, our third son 💙
    MyHeartIs(Legitimately)FullUnlikeJen
    Looking forward to catching up on all the commentary 🥰

Congratulations! 💙

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Congratulations Todolovethebaby2 :6792:

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Todolovethebaby2

Congratulations on the baking of the mini muffin. I'm sure he is deeeelicious!

I'm amazed at the lack of attachment to her kids and now even poor old Winnie.

If only the kids and Winnie could just move in permanently with Don. Maybe Jen will get out West and get amnesia and our prayers will be answered.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Huge congratulations Todolovethebaby Blessings on your famiiy!

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 29/7/2022, 23:49) 
    I’m so far behind because I was busy birthing another love podium this week 🥰 a happy, healthy, 8lb 2oz bouncing baby boy, our third son 💙
    MyHeartIs(Legitimately)FullUnlikeJen
    Looking forward to catching up on all the commentary 🥰

Congratulations! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

:hug:

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Congratulations, indeed Todolovethebaby !!!

Only four years to go, and you can rid yourself of the burden of motherhood-and hit the open road!

Edited by Suzanne’sBiggestFan - 7/30/2022, 04:35 AM

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91588 views