FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 8/1/2022, 05:27 PM) 
    Still is skeptical about the accuracy of covid tests. Talks about the slow leak and mould and that mould can cause respiratory and health issues but doesn't even sound convinced that the mould is the reason she's sick. Months of coughing and mould in your home = not covid you idiot!

She can't figure out if it's her 12 or 13 anniversary of Youtube. Started in July 2010 is this the 12 or 13, "when I count on my fingers it's 13 but when I subtract 2022 from 2010 it's 12. " When I count on my fingers I get 12. The first year doesn't count as it's not an anniversary, it's your 12th you idiot!

Why is she even putting out Youtube videos, she hates it? Not sure why she doesn't just let the comments fly or hire a social media manager, for comments and help with lives (when she did do them publicly). She never had a community there like she thought. TFS isn't a community.

Kids are home, you can hear them at the end of video.

The ONLY reason she pretends to be conflicted about YT comments is because she NEEDS the head pat ones and doesn't want to forfeit them. But she will, thinking everyone will migrate to Patreon.

Asshole Narcisssist.

2.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The kids are inhaling mold spores but they are happy as clams!

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/8/2022, 18:13) 
    Mold remediation needs to be done by a licensed contractor, one who specializes in mold remediation. I do hope whomever she hired did more than patch the hole. If there is a leak due to ice amd that was not addressed, she is going to continue with it. I do not have any sympathy towards her, but to have The Children exposed to it, and she did, well before the hold appeared, she needs to have some education done. Mold does not just make you sick while it is present, there can be lasting effects. Shit mother of the year, her name is on the trophy.

I just asked my husband about this and he said that if she did have mold coverage the ins company would have had them inspect the whole house. If she didn’t (and I suspect she does not), the contractor will inspect the whole house unless you say “no I’m not paying for that” and I’m guessing that’s what she said, so they said good luck, remediated the area and moved on. She’s only screwing herself in the long run. Which seems to apply to every aspect of her life.

4.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mold, imminent Ross trip to Utah, Tens new social media… Jenny’s life is SPIRALLING :1485540604:

5.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fact that her small child, who is in the house only a few hours a week, caught the mold, is bizarre and sad.

Also, is it that 30-50% of the comments are negative, or is it that Jen doesn’t like getting called out on her nonsense? Are they negative, or is Jen overly sensitive?

I think she doesn’t like when people point out that she rarely has the kids but is rolling in money, and how that’s not at all how most single moms live.

6.     +49   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen says she has developed allergies as an adult.

Jen thinks she has covid and all the tests and the doctors are wrong.

CC discovers mold in the family room.

Jen still doesn't know why she's sick.

:10:

7.     +61   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There's about 20ish comments on Patreon telling her to turn the comments off. This is the only person with sense so far:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-01-at-11-40-01-AM

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 8/1/2022, 05:46 PM) 
    Jenny, your neighbors don’t want to see you all the time either.

“I’m a person who loves privacy in my home”… as opposed to everyone else who doesn’t want privacy in their home 🤔

If that’s the case, then get some fucking window treatments.

This is a classic example of what she DOESN'T want to read on comments on YT or anywhere else. Her hypocrisy and downright diametrically opposed statements. You can't "love privacy" and not have windows coverings. She really IS that thick and dimwitted.

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I can tell you being exposed to mold is AWFUL. There are different molds so I can only talk about my experience. I was exposed to black mold.

I had a weird rash on my back and arms, my throat was always itchy, I had headaches, I was feeling rundown a lot, coughing and sneezing. It was like being sick but knowing you don't have the typical cold or flu. I've had covid and no, it felt nothing like that. You actually feel like you are in some fog, you can't concentrate. it's not at all like a cold or seasonal allergies

The problem with molds is you HAVE to have someone come out that knows how to properly clear it, if not, it will just come right back. Jenny should have her entire house inspected. It can be very dangerous. I was lucky but I went through hell, some residents in the complex I lived in were hospitalized. I did end up with lung issues and I wasn't nearly as exposed as others were.

Jenny is an idiot. she complains about covid tests, yet she doesn't have covid. she more than likely has allergies to this mold, especially since it's coming from her bathroom. She should go back to her doctor and explain about the mold so they can treat her and the kids. ( at least I think I heard her say the kids were sick a lot too)

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The fact she can't count is pathetic. You don't count the year you start any more than you count the year you were born as year One. I can't remember what she said when she started but if it was June 2010 - the FIRST YEAR (you idiot!) anniversary is June 2011. That's YEAR ONE. Fast forward to 2022 and June 2022 is YEAR TWELVE or if this makes it easier for you - Year 12. ("Twelve" might be too big a word for Jenny).

11.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure D** and that woman have already had the kids looked at by a doctor, since they actually seem to care about them and their well-being.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 8/1/2022, 10:32 AM)
    She said she has to weed out 30-50% of her Youtube comments. Jesus christ, if half your comments are negative don't you think you'd stop and wonder what you're doing wrong??

QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 8/1/2022, 11:40 AM)
    The fact that her small child, who is in the house only a few hours a week, caught the mold, is bizarre and sad.

Also, is it that 30-50% of the comments are negative, or is it that Jen doesn’t like getting called out on her nonsense? Are they negative, or is Jen overly sensitive?

I think she doesn’t like when people point out that she rarely has the kids but is rolling in money, and how that’s not at all how most single moms live.

It's that she doesn't like when people don't love and praise everything she does. She can't accept the fact that not everyone is completely and totally enamored with her. She just can't.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/1/2022, 06:32 PM) 
    The kids are inhaling mold spores but they are happy as clams!

download-9

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 8/1/2022, 06:41 PM) 
    There's about 20ish comments on Patreon telling her to turn the comments off. This is the only person with sense so far:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-01-at-11-40-01-AM

She may know that turning comments off dissuades people from following and she will just use this as an excuse to RIP her YT channel. She wants to anyway, this just gives her a plausible reason to do so.

Manipulative Bitch.

15.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is my breakdown of what Jen's Youtube comments probably consist of:

50%: Positivity and praise

25%: Constructive criticism

20%: People discussing/asking about topics she doesn't like (divorce, kids, etc.)

<5%: Bullying/harassment

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91586 views