FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was in response to a comment asking Jen if she was worried about being far away and not being able to get to her kids/Winnie quickly if something happened.

Which makes that response even stranger. Not sure what being “attentive” to family and friends has to do with being able to get back to her kids quickly if necessary. 🤷🏼‍♀️

QUOTE (Woke Like Jen @ 30/7/2022, 02:29) 
    Really? Did someone really that this insufferable selfish bitch was Attentive to her family? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon You mean the kids she shipped of to the soup kitchen as soon as she could. Those same kids that she leaves to run around unsupervised while she talks to her “friends” on camera or spends hours exercising? As for her friends she doesn’t have any real friends. She’s too selfish to have real friends.

This do nothing parasite just bought a 4Runner with Don’s money so she can run away from her house that she also bought with Don’s money and from the kids that increase her cut of Don’s money. To go off alone to make the same boring videos showing eating her same pig slop of oatmeal topped with almond butter and berries and chili or some crap topped with or mixed with avocado.

This bitch is boring and miserable. And it irks me that she bought her most expensive toy and is so damn giddy in this video. She’s a selfish brat who has never worked a day in her life yet has the money to spend on hobbies that don’t fulfill her.

2.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 30/7/2022, 01:26) 
    This may have been discussed before but I have to wonder if she's not purposely working hard at being the "anti-Tens" in order to try and convince herself and everyone else why she and Don were destined for failure.

I didn't quote the whole post but great points!

Read this recently in a liane moriarty book: "Now Logan competed against Troy by not competing, which was f*ing genius. You couldn’t win if only one of you was playing."

I used to think that by being unwashed adventure girl, she thought she was Logan to Tens/Troy. But really it's Don that is Logan- he's just living his blended family life and not giving a fig about Jen, and she's trying on persona after persona and flailing.

3.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🎵BlackMoldBreathingInTheDeadOfNightBuyATravelRigAndLearnToDrive 🎵

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Congratulations to Todolovethebaby2!

5.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I sense an injury coming on with that much exercise in one day…she will probably continue to over-exercise because she was sick and needs to make up for it.

It’s so so unhealthy.

I wonder if Don told her that she needed real mental help, (near the end), finally confronted her about her spending, her food choices (most treats we didn’t see) her massive collections, etc. and she just didn’t want to hear it. To her, that is who she was and her cager was preventing her from being who she is!!! Wrong. You do need mental help and he was probably tired of trying to help you himself or giving you gentle suggestions.

6.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Congratulations! Todolovethebaby2 did you make a lovey? if you did, did you make a bunch of back ups?

I saw that 1 ticket out of Illinois won the mega jackpot. First thing I said was....I hope it was a baker and NOT Jenny

7.     +35   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Great picture of Don and the kids enjoying the pool at RM3.☀️

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The comments must have been REALLY bad for her to cope with that much exercise.

9.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Congratulations Todolovethebaby2 !

And remember- if he gets fussy you can just put him in a crate in the closet.

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The single winner of the 1.28 billion lottery ticket was sold in Illinois. Just stopped by to see if she won lol 🤣

11.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don looks so happy ! We've never seen him enjoying a pool like this (remember at the country club it would always be about her and he would only get attention for his ridiculous crab walk). I can't believe this is their pool! It looks amazing and the beautiful chairs all around! The kids seem perfectly confident in the pool and Tens has them in cute floater vests. Honestly life looks so good at RM3 that it has me wanting to move in! Fun summer for sure!

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Her social media is bad enough but can you imagine being the subject of a few hundred threads on a gossip site, being dragged in every single post, and NEVER being the least bit embarrassed by any of it? She's deranged.

QUOTE (SLEW OF SUITORS LIKE JEN @ 7/30/2022, 09:49 AM) 
    The single winner of the 1.28 billion lottery ticket was sold in Illinois. Just stopped by to see if she won lol 🤣

Not unless Whole Foods, Target or Starbucks sell lottery tickets 😉

13.     +59   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don is miles and away a more natural and fun parent. He's on the Apple maps street view playing with his kids!

IMG_4308

IMG_4311

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sooo she has a hole in the family room ceiling that is likely mold….so she is down there working out excessively for over 4 hours. Good plan

15.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lauralie @ 7/30/2022, 03:52 PM) 
    Don looks so happy ! We've never seen him enjoying a pool like this (remember at the country club it would always be about her and he would only get attention for his ridiculous crab walk). I can't believe this is their pool! It looks amazing and the beautiful chairs all around! The kids seem perfectly confident in the pool and Tens has them in cute floater vests. Honestly life looks so good at RM3 that it has me wanting to move in! Fun summer for sure!

Those poor kids! The difference between spending time with dad versus mom is massive. Love seeing all the kids having fun together.

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91588 views