FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 31/7/2022, 13:03) 
    Thank you for all the congrats and well wishes! We are happily enjoying every minute of him being so tiny and sweet 😍 Jen could never.

Enjoy those new baby snuggles! Congratulations!

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 31/7/2022, 12:50) 
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 31/7/2022, 02:37) 
    Apologies if this has already been shared…
    17990447-15-E8-47-A2-9-A37-1-AB952-F23524

People totally are missing the point and “rose colored glasses” are being worn by these dillusional Jenions. The point is that Jen IS missing things and she’s trying to have her kids as little as possible. Don’t they see her blatantly ignoring them when the ARE in her care? I guess they are shitty parents too or aren’t parents at all and don’t know what being one really entails.

Exactly. Nobody is attacking her for having the kids 50% of the time... that was the custody agreement. But have they seen her when she's got the kids? Ignoring them while she does Peloton exercises for hours in the basement, doing the same indoor activities, begrudgingly taking them to the exact same play park, refusing to take them on vacations or even just trips she takes when she's not with them. Doesn't take them to other parks, doesn't take them to the zoo or farm park, doesn't take them out to do activities, doesn't take them camping. It's clear that when she has the kids she's just passing the time until she can do fun things again.

3.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (westcoastblonde @ 7/31/2022, 06:10 AM) 
    Haven’t really checked in on this woman in a few years but I’ve been reading the past couple pages of this thread and it sounds like she’s lost in the universe.

Is she just being a parent out of some sense of obligation? Because If she’s really going to prefer being without them it would probably do them better to be living somewhere they’re loved and wanted

$$$$ She doesn't want to give up the approx $10,000+ per month in child support she gets.

QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/31/2022, 06:58 AM) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 31/7/2022, 12:50) 
    People totally are missing the point and “rose colored glasses” are being worn by these dillusional Jenions. The point is that Jen IS missing things and she’s trying to have her kids as little as possible. Don’t they see her blatantly ignoring them when the ARE in her care? I guess they are shitty parents too or aren’t parents at all and don’t know what being one really entails.

Exactly. Nobody is attacking her for having the kids 50% of the time... that was the custody agreement. But have they seen her when she's got the kids? Ignoring them while she does Peloton exercises for hours in the basement, doing the same indoor activities, begrudgingly taking them to the exact same play park, refusing to take them on vacations or even just trips she takes when she's not with them. Doesn't take them to other parks, doesn't take them to the zoo or farm park, doesn't take them out to do activities, doesn't take them camping. It's clear that when she has the kids she's just passing the time until she can do fun things again.

Lately she hasn't even had them 50% of the time. She had them Monday after school until Wednesday morning school drop off, plus 1 weekend per month. Don & Tens had them the rest of the time. This started approx in March.

4.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s complaining about the IG algorithm again.

I wonder if the big bad algorithm is recommending a certain gardener’s reels in her feed?

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Where do you see this?

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s algorithm:
    Attached Image
    0D28320A-93FC-4E91-A2E5-64107AAE6D24

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Here, but let the record show that Ali Edwards (and a multitude of others, it’s all over my feed) posted it first.

FEC93420-BE2-C-494-D-8-D88-41-C89588739-A
    post images

8.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now you KNOW "chopping pickles in a bikini" is on Don's sex fantasy role play list. These two are freaky deaky!!

9.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I loved it! LOL You could barely tell that she still had her bikini on, just saw a tiny bit of tummy skin. She might have had shorts and her bikini top on, she did that in a garden picture I saw some time ago.

10.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tens is crushing the reels game! And, I wish I could have some of those pickles.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I LOVE PICKLES, well and all other pickled things aside from sweet pickles. Tens is killing it while Jenny wallows.

12.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PayingAttentionToDon'sPickleWhileJennyWallowsLikeTens

I'll see myself out.

13.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

via GIPHY

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 7/31/2022, 01:46 AM) 
    It's funny that she makes a post about being a hermit and wanting to block everyone out the day after Tens posts about sharing food, kids playing together, and building a path.

She's the anti-Tens in every way, and that's not a good thing.

yeah, like being a unwashed hermit is some sort of flex. Sorry Jenny but Tens will always come out the winner here.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (boredmom @ 7/31/2022, 05:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (EggsAreNotDairy @ 7/31/2022, 04:38 AM) 
    If I had her resources I would definitely have a pool by now. Guess it's just too much work.

I don't have her resources, but we saved our tush's off and we have a pool. Not a fancy inground one, just an above ground, but boy oh boy for the two months of summer here in the north it is worth it. She just doesn't want to. Though in a way it's probably better anyways. At least if they go to the community pool there's a life guard there for their safety because we all know Jenny doesn't supervise them, and they can socialize with other humans for a bit. She's a shit parent.

They had a hot tub at RM1 and the only time I saw it was one day she was cleaning it - never saw either one of them in it.

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91588 views