FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +49   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how Tens can now post and share what she loves without revealing every single personal detail about her life. Just colourful, inspiring gardening pics with cheesy jokes and yummy recipes. I’m here for it!

2.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExuberantChaos @ 7/31/2022, 09:48 AM) 
    I love how Tens can now post and share what she loves without revealing every single personal detail about her life. Just colourful, inspiring gardening pics with cheesy jokes and yummy recipes. I’m here for it!

And that's the way it should be!

I cannot fathom, as a woman, having hundreds of random strangers discussing my personal life and knowing my custody arrangements.

3.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 7/31/2022, 11:48 AM) 
    Don't forget Tens has neighbors that like her and she likes them. Tens probably brings over any excess vegetables and stuff as well.

Jenny... she's the one the neighbors all gossip about on those rare occasions she is seen.

Jenny’s neighbor: Hey, Ethel, come here! You’ll never believe who I caught a glimpse of today…that dirty-looking YouTube lady who lives in the hoarded flip house! I saw her peeling out of the garage as soon as her ex picked up the kids. I guess she’s heading out on another adventure in her new SUV. I waved, but she looked away and kept going. She’s an odd one!

4.     +42   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Since the new Mrs. Ross has entered the picture, Jen has declared her dislike for and/or sniffed at (1) charcuteries, (2) getting her hair cut, (3) elaborate meals that the kids won’t eat anyway, & (4) holidays like Easter.

I WONDER when she’ll add fresh vegetables & pickles to her list.

EDITED TO ADD - Oh, & making pickles in a bikini is a flex I am here for.

Jen: I’m putting Don’s meat in the garage.

Tensleigh: Pickles Don’s cucumbers.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 7/31/2022, 07:25 PM

5.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 31/7/2022, 13:22) 
    Since the new Mrs. Ross has entered the picture, Jen has declared her dislike for and/or sniffed at (1) charcuteries, (2) getting her hair cut, (3) elaborate meals that the kids won’t eat anyway, & (4) holidays like Easter.

I WONDER when she’ll add fresh vegetables & pickles to her list.

Also her dislike for IG in general and reels in particular :D

6.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I am sure Tens will be careful with her postings.

I am sure she won't post things like this

jpg
    php6dz-Qho

as long as she doesn't make her camera her only friend and share everything including her vag mucus, then we are good! haha

7.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    TheBakeryGetsATickleFromTensleigh’sHomeGrownPicklesUnlikeJen

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s sad how that Jen’s world has gone from just‘socially anxious’ to going days without speaking to another human. She hasn’t a friend in the world. All of her associates prior were through Don. And her ex in-laws, who she considered her friends and swore she would be close with them forever, noped right out of her life at the first opportunity. And who can blame them after she insinuated that Don abused her? She just has two parents and a brother who lives out of state. That has to suck. She says she’s a hermit who loves to be alone, but if that was really true, she wouldn’t have made past videos about not having friends, and how she so wanted a girl tribe. I’ll never believe that she wants to be as alone as she really is. She went from happy and perky with a semi decent social life situation with Don and his family to totally alone, gloomy and grey.

You’re not fooling anyone, Jen. You are leaning into your miserableness because it’s your only option, so you are trying to make it work. If you would start making less selfish choices, you might find a little happiness in your life. Don is not coming back, and Tens will be an amazing mom to your kids while you train then to hate you when they are older. Fast forward 15 years, Your parents are very old. Your kids are grown and rarely call or visit. Your brother has a life of his own with his wife and grown kids. Will you truly be happy puttering around in your grey mausoleum with Winnie 3.0 as your only companion? Deep down, you know you won’t be.

9.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/7/2022, 16:33) 
    Don is miles and away a more natural and fun parent. He's on the Apple maps street view playing with his kids!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/IMG_4308.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/IMG_4311.jpeg)

Ha…maybe this is how Don and Jen exchange the kids. Jen is not allowed in the driveway or near the house due to all of her bad juju.

10.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m in the camp of the mug being a hapBEE coincidence. Tens brand of humor though, I’m here for. Her social media “presence” is a breath of fresh air, perfect balance of authentic, humble, a tiny bit corny, relevant and age appropriate. Funny how you can have genuine pride and confidence in yourself and your interests without coming off as a selfish a**hole. Well done on all fronts.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 31/7/2022, 18:22) 
    Or, she could just like bees?

Well, yeah, of course, but I think the possibility is funny.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 7/31/2022, 07:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/7/2022, 16:33) 
    Don is miles and away a more natural and fun parent. He's on the Apple maps street view playing with his kids!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/IMG_4308.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/IMG_4311.jpeg)

Ha…maybe this is how Don and Jen exchange the kids. Jen is not allowed in the driveway or near the house due to all of her bad juju.

and Don and Tens live on a dead end street so no surreptitious drive-bys by Jealous Jenny.

13.     +57   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think Tens or Don think of Jenny for one second beyond when they have to drop off and pick up the kids.

Tens is winning on all aspects in life, she doesn’t need to waste time thinking of how to stick it to Jen with petty social media digs. She is sticking it to Jen by simply existing and living her life to the fullest.

14.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh I’ll bet he has a special ringtone for Jen and notification sound. So every time she text him, Don rolls his eyes.

Don-ald, why are my children being forced to go in the pool without their swim shirts?

Don-ald, remember the children do not like vegetables, even if they tell you they love them.

Don-ald, the children said you don’t use glow sticks at your house. I packed some in their bags for you.

Don-ald, my children need quiet time alone on their rooms every afternoon for 3 hours…

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/31/2022, 02:20 PM) 
    Oh I’ll bet he has a special ringtone for Jen and notification sound. So every time she text him, Don rolls his eyes.

Don-ald, why are my children being forced to go in the pool without their swim shirts?

Don-ald, remember the children do not like vegetables, even if they tell you they love them.

Don-ald, the children said you don’t use glow sticks at your house. I packed some in their bags for you.

Don-ald, my children need quiet time alone on their rooms every afternoon for 3 hours…

The ringtone is probably a doom and gloom song

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91588 views