FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen's story quote made me think of this. I'm pretty sure she's also getting loopy.
    https://tinyurl.com/ycy7ympm

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 31/7/2022, 20:20) 
    Oh I’ll bet he has a special ringtone for Jen and notification sound. So every time she text him, Don rolls his eyes.

Don-ald, why are my children being forced to go in the pool without their swim shirts?

Don-ald, remember the children do not like vegetables, even if they tell you they love them.

Don-ald, the children said you don’t use glow sticks at your house. I packed some in their bags for you.

Don-ald, my children need quiet time alone on their rooms every afternoon for 3 hours…

Remember the doorbell from the Adams Family? Perfect ringtone for our Bertha Gene

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Next, I predict Jen will share their Sunday dinner on IG.
    Attached Image
    FD024134-057D-4369-A0D3-C1348F0415D3

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't remember but was it until after Tens appeared in Jenny's life, was when Jenny started talking about CBD products (either for her or for Winne)?

5.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our dog trainer is on IG showing everyone how she’s introducing her dog to a paddle board. It has been a multi-day process, starting from just having the board on the ground at home to slowly transitioning to the beach, before getting into the water. Dog has been doing great but they’re cutting their session after 30 mins today to quit while ahead and they haven’t even gone into water deep enough that would require swimming if the dog were to fall off.

Unclear when she’s getting to the part about strapping your dog to the board, causing irreparable spinal damage and drowning if the board were to flip.

6.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/8/2022, 01:22) 
    Our dog trainer is on IG showing everyone how she’s introducing her dog to a paddle board. It has been a multi-day process, starting from just having the board on the ground at home to slowly transitioning to the beach, before getting into the water. Dog has been doing great but they’re cutting their session after 30 mins today to quit while ahead and they haven’t even gone into water deep enough that would require swimming if the dog were to fall off.

Unclear when she’s getting to the part about strapping your dog to the board, causing irreparable spinal damage and drowning if the board were to flip.

We did the same regarding training our cattle dogs with the paddle board. Older dog is comfortable enough that he sleeps on it while it’s blown up in the living room, younger dog is terrified of it most of the time. And we got one that was made with dogs in mid, has some extra grip on the top.

Jenny is an absolute shit beast for doing that to Winnie, especially as a senior dog. Those straps are meant for gear or a cooler, not a 10lb dog!

7.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens is too busy raising her and Don's five children to bother with Jenny but she lives rent-free in Jenny's head. I doubt she cares about what sad adventure Jenny is going on next. I do think that everyone around Jenny just wants her to do better but I can not see that happening. She has to be so tiresome in real life.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes! With a voiceover documentary style.

If only I had free time…but I have kiddos

QUOTE (Awkward Paska Bread @ 1/8/2022, 00:40) 
    Now what have I walked into this fine Sunday afternoon?? :nervous:

I really wish there was someone who could create a Jen Ross documentary on YouTube about this crazy saga I’ve watched since 2012.

Diving in…. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paula is following Tens because she thinks she will get some dirt on her and rush back to tell Gene. Paula is stupid and Tens knows exactly what she is doing.

Whether Tens and her “tribe”, as Gene says, talk about her, maybe they do, maybe they don’t. But the game is on and Tens is winning.

Why didn’t Gene take her kids to the community pool she joined? Never mind, other people are probably there.

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenny probably turned the mini-sprinkler on, took a pic for the gram, then went back to her basement for more Peloton-and-ME! time while the kids made mud puddles running through the yard.

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 7/31/2022, 11:54 PM) 
    Ten’s Instagram page Is about gardening… it even has a cute fun gardening kind of name… There’s Nothing wrong with following the account .. no matter who you are even if it was a bunch of Jen followers…

Gardening is a hobby and if she didn’t want it to be public and didn’t want strangers following it she would’ve made it like her regular Instagram account

There are a ton of different Instagram accounts that are hobby related that are public that are meant to be followed… That is the point of having a public Instagram account.

I hope you are right and you probably are. I'm just a little gun shy since she seemed to clamp everything down (including her friends and family accounts) when a bunch of people started following her...people she didn't know. I think she has felt out the game though, and wants a creative outlet that anyone can follow. I like to think that she or her friends (remember decorator friend's bio *Doesn't Share With Wonder*) read the bakery and are trolling Jen but the truth is probably not as exciting. She probably is just tired of having to be so private due to Jen's stupidity.

12.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Or if you’re tens and have friends, could probably ask them too!

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 30/7/2022, 00:41) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 30/7/2022, 00:16) 
    With a garden to care for, is Utah still happening? (Legit question....I cannot garden worth anything.)

Can't you hire someone to do that, since it's only going to be for a few weeks?

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone have Jen’s Pelaton stats for today?

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know Tens, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she offers Jenny a jar of pickles. Whether or not Jenny would accept them (and eat them) is another story.

Edited by Muffin Maker - 8/1/2022, 02:10 AM

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (My name isSadlyNotAvaliablr @ 30/7/2022, 03:44) 
    Peloton is back on and in over drive today. A run a ride and a hike boot camp plus all her warm up and cool down and yoga. The boot camp was alone 60 minutes. She is definitely feeling fluffy after little to no activity

Lol - anyone else watch Bluey, w or w/o their kids? I just learned that “a fluffy” is aka a fart… makes your comment so much better 😎

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91588 views