FullTimeAssholeWithATruckAndPartTimeStayAtHomeMomWhoGivesNoFucksLikeJen Pt. 356

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Patrons are going to be paying her to bitch and rant about all the negative comments.

Isn’t she trying to foster a positive community? Nobody else can be negative but if Jenny wants to rant then all the rules change.

I actually can’t wait for that rant. Bring it on, Jenny.

2.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor CC. She is the adult of RM2. She has to look after her brother when he hurts his nose, she has to tell her mom about the mold. Maybe she can teach her mom how to do Math, how to subtract, how to not use fingers to count.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 1/8/2022, 17:32) 
    She said she has to weed out 30-50% of her Youtube comments. Jesus christ, if half your comments are negative don't you think you'd stop and wonder what you're doing wrong??

That’s what a sane person would do. But we are talking about Jen here…

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For fucks sake, can she be bothered to put on a swipe of makeup? Or even chapstick?

5.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Leave it to Jen to only check for mold in one area of her house. Hey dipshit, it’s everywhere. It did not start on the main floor. That’s how far it’s gotten.

Mold reaction symptoms:
    wheezing,
    rash,
    watery eyes,
    runny nose,
    itchy eyes,
    coughing, and
    redness of the eyes

Sound familiar Jen?

Also, I’m counting on you lurking Baker Patrons to start blowing up the comments on WWC. She can only handle headpats and not truth. Stop playing nice. If you insist on giving her $5 each month, get your money’s worth.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 1/8/2022, 17:41) 
    When I got Covid I barely put the stick up my nose properly and it came back positive straight away. The tests are designed to detect the virus... it's literally their only purpose lol. If she hasn't had a positive test by now she very likely doesn't have it.

Same. It said “wait for 15 minutes for result” but the second line was there instantly

7.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/1/2022, 10:58 AM) 
    Also, I’m counting on you lurking Baker Patrons to start blowing up the comments on WWC. She can only handle headpats and not truth. Stop playing nice. If you insist on giving her $5 each month, get your money’s worth.

Probably scared of getting kicked out. So many members here reference to being her patrons, all closet Jenions, feeling sad for her.

Hope Jen makes tiers in her patreon. I want to see some fighting amongst the patrons.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Do you think everyone in the Patreon is as pessimistic as Jen? She ended her check-in with looking forward to some good news in August... Well, earlier she said the weather has been beautiful, isn't that good news? She has a new SUV and got to travel to see her brother, isn't that good news? Is she really only fixated on the world at large?

Someone else mentioned it but what the heck is up with her and the covid home tests being poop? She didn't have covid and all the tests she took were negative and so were the PCR tests. I have zero understand how she gets from point A to point B logically 99% of the time.

As far as the YouTube comments go.. why can't she just ignore them? What is up with all this trying to control others? I told her long ago to just let people be gross and ignore them. She is so certain she must "curate" a community and people's reactions to said community. I'm just flabbergasted at how much lives rent free in her brain that doesn't need to be there.

9.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen mentions that there were other unpleasant things last week (besides being sick and finding mold). Hmmm…maybe her kids brought her a basket of home grown veggies.

Can she really be that stupid? 12 years Jen. You have been on You Tube for 12 years.

Also, Jen, if you have more mold, like from the ice dams, a bunch of top of the line air purifiers aren’t the solution.

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mold remediation needs to be done by a licensed contractor, one who specializes in mold remediation. I do hope whomever she hired did more than patch the hole. If there is a leak due to ice amd that was not addressed, she is going to continue with it. I do not have any sympathy towards her, but to have The Children exposed to it, and she did, well before the hold appeared, she needs to have some education done. Mold does not just make you sick while it is present, there can be lasting effects. Shit mother of the year, her name is on the trophy.

11.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Guarantee there’s 0 mold in Don’s new house.

12.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I hate the practice of waiving inspections. I'm sure she did some really piss poor due diligence on this house purchase.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    How did she miss the mold? She never leaves her house, I do understand that it can be missed and it is sneaky but this is Jenny that we are talking about. Why is she being so determined that this is Covid vs mold symptoms?

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But hey, she made it grey on grey with grey marble to match Instagram so it's good.

15.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think the mold is a new issue because of the claundry. It’s clearly not vented properly. All that moist heat is spilling into her attic (either directly or the vent pipes aren’t sealed properly).

881 replies since 29/7/2022, 16:18   91586 views