Love Meg Pt. 40

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 4/8/2022, 08:18) 
    Did they tell the kids no gifts for Christmas?

I’m not sure but they’re gonna be in Europe in a vehicle with limited space. Plus they’re fixing to go to Disney and on a Disney cruise. They no longer have a home. They won’t be able to purchase anything. I don’t see Meg being too happy about that considering she’s already going on bike rides because she’s having major FOMO from not being able to decorate.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marking my spot

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BitterBitchBetty @ 4/8/2022, 03:56) 
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 4/8/2022, 03:49) 
    I just saw that pic in her reels of them at Universal Studios. She and Justin are smiling and the kids look miserable!

I was thinking the same thing looking at that picture. Those kids look absolutely miserable and they are just smiling away. How can they not see it on their faces?

They never pay attention to the kids. They don't care

4.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I got an alert from zillow the house is back on the market? For waaaaaay more, talking 920k? Call me confused.

5.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Takingthehighroad @ 4/8/2022, 11:13) 
    QUOTE (BitterBitchBetty @ 4/8/2022, 03:56) 
    I was thinking the same thing looking at that picture. Those kids look absolutely miserable and they are just smiling away. How can they not see it on their faces?

They never pay attention to the kids. They don't care

I'm noticing it more and more.

- The sugar bowl incident
    - Kids always look miserable
    - Meg saying they can't talk to her with earbuds in
    - Meg making cold ass lunches for the teacher to get out of the fridge instead of actually making them hot food (You both are literally always home, why the fuck can't you cook for your kids.)
    - Poor Ross's feet
    - Julie always being tired (I've never seen a child have such low energy)
    - Selling the only stability the kids had

Obviously the list is way more extensive. I'd be ashamed to be a parent/person like this.

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatsUnfortunate @ 4/8/2022, 11:30) 
    I got an alert from zillow the house is back on the market? For waaaaaay more, talking 920k? Call me confused.

Lmao that would be a good reason why she is having a massive meltdown. Someone is going to turn around a make a killing off the house. They got royally screwed.

7.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

Oh no, left some $$ on the table? They will be pissed, that could have been another $135k profit to finance travel! Another wonderful example of their money making skills. 🤣

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 4/8/2022, 08:18) 
    Did they tell the kids no gifts for Christmas?

I highly doubt they told the kids about Christmas. They probably hyped up how wonderful it's gonna be to travel around Europe and not have to go to school and left out anything that might affect them negatively.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

You are right! Found it on Zillow which confirmed the Hickman's house sale and the subsequent new listing. All while they are still living there. That has got to be stressful! I'll be curious to see if the house actually sells for the new listing price. The Hickman's asking price would have been based upon comps in the area at the time and sold well above asking price. Supposedly the housing market is cooling but maybe not in their area.

10.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder if the house going back on the market by the new owners is what pushed her over the edge. The house sale with them just closed 2 weeks ago.

11.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s a different agent listing the house, which probably equates to the new owners buying it last month then selling it for profit. It’s happening a lot with all cash buyers in most populated and nice areas. It happened to one of our neighbors’ homes. It sold for $620k and then turned around the following month and sold for $749k.

12.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Looks like the new owners are smarter at making money than the Hickmans. Imagine if they hadn't pissed all their money away. They too could have made money buying and selling houses.

13.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So this whole "impromptu" trip to Orlando was likely because they needed to be out of the house so it could be toured by potential buyers. If I didn't have COVID right now, I'd be hitting that "book a tour" button on Zillow so fast...

So, do we think part of the meltdown was her realizing how much money they lost out on by jumping on an offer the first day it was originally on the market? And what if the new buyers don't want to let them live there through September? I wonder what protection, if any, they have in place for that agreement or if there's a stipulation that "y'all can stay here through September, butttttt..." Oh, to be a non-fruit fly on the wall right now... :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I want to see how fast it sells now with the new owners. That house is a MESS

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Doodle's Mom @ 4/8/2022, 13:01) 
    So this whole "impromptu" trip to Orlando was likely because they needed to be out of the house so it could be toured by potential buyers. If I didn't have COVID right now, I'd be hitting that "book a tour" button on Zillow so fast...

So, do we think part of the meltdown was her realizing how much money they lost out on by jumping on an offer the first day it was originally on the market? And what if the new buyers don't want to let them live there through September? I wonder what protection, if any, they have in place for that agreement or if there's a stipulation that "y'all can stay here through September, butttttt..." Oh, to be a non-fruit fly on the wall right now... :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I believe that is the reason for her meltdown. It's possible it was written in the contract to allow them to stay.
    The buyers were smart. They knew by the time they closed it would only be a month until Sept.

1160 replies since 1/8/2022, 20:05   114070 views