Jenny is moving in with me

I knew it

99502_900

2.     +26   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she’s moving but within the “area”.

Something along the lines of the mold, privacy and never felt like home

Edited by NewMoney - 8/11/2022, 11:57 PM

3.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She's currently right by the SK and has said this is her forever home until the kids are grown up. Those riding the moving bus can start speculating whether Jen is looking to get revenge on Suzanne by taking the kids out of the Montessori system. She seems extra bitter still about the Ross mass exodus.

4.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    IF she moves, she’ll go to her beloved Lake Forest. She won’t go closer to D** because seeing Tensleigh at the grocery store would send her into a tailspin

2-A9-C1257-6-CD6-4-EA1-9-A00-617261-FAA9-D7

5.     +91   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    He may not be handy with a wrench but he sure is handy with a song when the room gets tense. 😉

6.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    100% think she’s moving. She used to flaunt her previous home. She was so proud of every corner of it (except maybe the basement). She hides this one. She avoided showing her backyard until she got the fence and new grass. We don’t get weather shots of the front or backyard like she adored filming at her landscaped RM 1.0 backyard. Jen thrives on niceties and living well and the house she chose doesn’t check those boxes. Her house, to me, is a very standard middle class suburban home with a fancy stairwell. Nothing else about the home stands out, particularly the curb appeal and livability of the back yard. The home is a giant representation of her marriage crumbling, her broken heart, and an impulsive, regrettable purchase. I would unload it if I were her.

She bought that house when she had some financial insecurity. The assets hadn’t been split and alimony and child support had not been finalized. Back then she was afraid to spend. I believe that’s one reason she didn’t hire movers $$$. She’s frugal.

She’s been spending freely for awhile now. She will hire movers for this move. She will likely put the home in a trust so she can keep the purchase private. It won’t be a condo. She values peace and privacy - away from other people, trumpets, and flight paths. Plus she needs a large garage to park her enormous car.

I first began thinking she was moving a few videos ago. I also think moving has been motivation for her to clean up her office and clear out the garage.

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was wondering if she might try to get a house that she can also put on airbnb. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d think it’s a good idea to let someone stay in a room every time she doesn’t have the kids and go travel during that time. I’m thinking more of something with like a guest house attached or MIL suite

8.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/8/2022, 23:53) 

In addition to an open dish of candy as a housewarming gift, I am sending you lots of air freshener.

9.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 8/11/2022, 05:26 PM) 
    How do you work out 4+ hours per day and still look like that.....

My theory is that she's bulimic. If she binges, purges, and works out half the day, that's not going to negate the calories absorbed from a dozen muffins consumed as a snack to reward herself when she's done.

My best friend who wasn't an ounce overweight went thru 3 years of bulimia and then packed on the pounds during her terrible ordeal. No one ever saw her eat much and she was daily runner. Meanwhile she continued to gain weight and looked a lot like Jen - Not at all obese but definitely much wider in the thighs and can. At the time, my friend told me she'd buy a birthday cake and eat the whole thing in one sitting. A box of donuts was an almost daily treat after dinner. No amount of purging canceled thousands of calories and hundreds of grams of fat.

I sense that when we see the first Mrs Ross eating her vegan ice cream out of the container, there's 3 or 4 more pints right behind it. I'm not shaming her for this because it's a real, devastating illness. But, if true, I WILL shame her for never dealing with any of her issues and passing this kind of neurosis down to her kids.

10.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen would be the worst roommate. Usurping more territory every week until your meat is in the garage.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    She does love Lake Forest…isn’t that where she runs her stairs and shot her Truck intro?

Also, the pic of the debated new backpack in the garage, that looks like a car seat carrier to me, do they make one with back straps and a top strap?

12.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have long believed that Jen is bulimic. She checks all the boxes. As someone who has been down that road, I recognize it. Someone once asked her in a Q&A if she had an eating disorder, and she said that she had never been DIAGNOSED with one. She never said that she didn’t have one. She just means that she hasn’t sought help, which is typical for her. Bulimics can maintain an acceptable body weight but be seriously malnourished. Her skin and hair are evidence of that. She has also said that she brushed her teeth too hard when she was younger and damaged the enamel. That’s a telltale sign of purging. Stomach acid will eat away at the enamel and leaves your teeth porous, and brushing your teeth immediately after purging pushes acid into the surface of your teeth, and further destroys the enamel. Her metabolism is possibly wrecked too, which explains why she keeps gaining despite her manic amount of exercise. She needs the help she will never give herself permission to get.

Edited by Aloner Like Jen - 8/12/2022, 12:30 AM

13.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can see Jen moving within the area.

- her and the kids live in the pool so much she may just want a place with a pool
    - all of the guardrail jokes at the Bakery have gotten to her and she wants something else
    - the mold
    - she needs more garage space for when she has the ‘rig’ in Illinois
    - she wants something more interesting now that she sees what Don and Tens have
    - she talks about only using a few rooms, so I do think she may buy something a bit smaller, but with much more character (I can see it now….woodsy area, much more private, zen garden, yoga studio (really just a Home Depot she’d in the backyard), cute attic office/library….crap like that.
    - she needs another new distraction to keep running from her problems
    - she hates her current house and chose it as a rash decision

14.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I can think of a million reasons why should move but then I remember it’s Jen. She’s stubborn. She’s lazy.

15.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/8/2022, 00:10) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/8/2022, 23:53) 

In addition to an open dish of candy as a housewarming gift, I am sending you lots of air freshener.

thank you dear friend. if everyone could send grocery gift cards too that would be great. it's going to be quite a task to feed her

915 replies since 11/8/2022, 22:19   94244 views