2.71%
This poll is closed (Voters: 332)

TheAnticsOfPorkyPigInHerAdventureRigLikeJen #fartrunner Pt 359

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    I bet Jill and Gravy fell off their rockers when Gene showed them the amount of Don $ being settled on her, picked themselves up and did a Happy Happy Joy Joy dance. Jill may have whispered to herself “well done” you annoying twit.
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/8/2022, 23:39) 
    Sorry, Gravy but you’re useless when it comes to being handy with tools etc but good job with giving Jenny all that excellent advice on how to spend a ridiculous amount of Don Dollars 👍

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...D225148511.jpeg)

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/8/2022, 00:41) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/8/2022, 00:10) 
    In addition to an open dish of candy as a housewarming gift, I am sending you lots of air freshener.

thank you dear friend. if everyone could send grocery gift cards too that would be great. it's going to be quite a task to feed her

Whole Foods only, of course!

3.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I say she’s moving only for the FACT that she in a way tells the truth when she lies. She’s done this many a time and lots of stuff she’s said she is really doing the opposite and our awesome bakers always figure it out! I also agree with those who say she will have little to no custody soon. Also for all the advice her dad gives her, he should tell her to go to therapy / rehab for her variety of issues.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 12/8/2022, 01:17) 
    For Don's birthday the most she ever did was drive to buy him pancakes

Frozen pancakes.

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe we should start looking at Zillow listings in the $1.75 -$2.5 million range fairly close to SK, senior Rosses and the Boyles. Wouldn’t that make them jealous and show up the slumming Don and Tens. Someone previously mentioned that Bakery is always 10 steps ahead of dear Jen, so let’s find her her own stately mansion!
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/8/2022, 00:01) 
    100% think she’s moving. She used to flaunt her previous home. She was so proud of every corner of it (except maybe the basement). She hides this one. She avoided showing her backyard until she got the fence and new grass. We don’t get weather shots of the front or backyard like she adored filming at her landscaped RM 1.0 backyard. Jen thrives on niceties and living well and the house she chose doesn’t check those boxes. Her house, to me, is a very standard middle class suburban home with a fancy stairwell. Nothing else about the home stands out, particularly the curb appeal and livability of the back yard. The home is a giant representation of her marriage crumbling, her broken heart, and an impulsive, regrettable purchase. I would unload it if I were her.

She bought that house when she had some financial insecurity. The assets hadn’t been split and alimony and child support had not been finalized. Back then she was afraid to spend. I believe that’s one reason she didn’t hire movers $$$. She’s frugal.

She’s been spending freely for awhile now. She will hire movers for this move. She will likely put the home in a trust so she can keep the purchase private. It won’t be a condo. She values peace and privacy - away from other people, trumpets, and flight paths. Plus she needs a large garage to park her enormous car.

I first began thinking she was moving a few videos ago. I also think moving has been motivation for her to clean up her office and clear out the garage.

6.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Family Friendly Underwear @ 12/8/2022, 01:19) 
    I bet Jill and Gravy fell off their rockers when Gene showed them the amount of Don $ being settled on her, picked themselves up and did a Happy Happy Joy Joy dance. Jill may have whispered to herself “well done” you annoying twit.
    Sorry, Gravy but you’re useless when it comes to being handy with tools etc but good job with giving Jenny all that excellent advice on how to spend a ridiculous amount of Don Dollars 👍

“If you would have stayed married you could have had it all not half…”

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/8/2022, 00:41) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 12/8/2022, 00:10) 
    In addition to an open dish of candy as a housewarming gift, I am sending you lots of air freshener.

thank you dear friend. if everyone could send grocery gift cards too that would be great. it's going to be quite a task to feed her

Maybe we should start a GoFundMe for you

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/8/2022, 01:32) 
    QUOTE (Family Friendly Underwear @ 12/8/2022, 01:19) 

“If you would have stayed married you could have had it all not half…”

Nah, she’s dying first. Would never see dime

8.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    The thought of Jen selling and moving is fun, but the long time lurker turned sudden poster makes their first post about driving by RM2 and declare it being painted. I admit, sounds plausible, especially with Jen being gone, but it's hard to take a first post as truth and run with it. I'd like to stew on this awhile before making my decision.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 8/11/2022, 07:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 8/12/2022, 12:01 AM) 
    100% think she’s moving. She used to flaunt her previous home. She was so proud of every corner of it (except maybe the basement). She hides this one. She avoided showing her backyard until she got the fence and new grass. We don’t get weather shots of the front or backyard like she adored filming at her landscaped RM 1.0 backyard. Jen thrives on niceties and living well and the house she chose doesn’t check those boxes. Her house, to me, is a very standard middle class suburban home with a fancy stairwell. Nothing else about the home stands out, particularly the curb appeal and livability of the back yard. The home is a giant representation of her marriage crumbling, her broken heart, and an impulsive, regrettable purchase. I would unload it if I were her.

She bought that house when she had some financial insecurity. The assets hadn’t been split and alimony and child support had not been finalized. Back then she was afraid to spend. I believe that’s one reason she didn’t hire movers $$$. She’s frugal.

She’s been spending freely for awhile now. She will hire movers for this move. She will likely put the home in a trust so she can keep the purchase private. It won’t be a condo. She values peace and privacy - away from other people, trumpets, and flight paths. Plus she needs a large garage to park her enormous car.

I first began thinking she was moving a few videos ago. I also think moving has been motivation for her to clean up her office and clear out the garage.

Her lack of engagement and/or nesting in it reminds me of how she bought no clothing for her soon-to-be-born baby girl, CC. And we know where that relationship went. I also recall the meager Easter basket for Don when hers from him was overflowing. We never saw an elaborate birthday celebration with multiple gifts for Don, did we?

Jen is incapable of relating to or bonding with other human beings nor with items (this house) that don't completely fuel her. She will tire of Peloton one day as well when whatever serves her there currently ceases to do so. She is a narcissist and will ghost whatever is fueling her and I think right now, it's the house in lieu of the Call of The Road and possibly having found a way to offload her children for (MOST) "part of the time".

Yep. She loved fooffing up the old place because Don was ultimately responsible for it. She never actually had to care much about it...If it spontaneously combusted, Don would just buy a new one and it would be a great excuse for her to replace it all with newer, shinier stuff.

This house, like her children, are nothing but a burden to her. Sure she loves being surrounded by lots of crap but she can do that in a much smaller place and live most of her life in the back of what will inevitably end up being a vegan mush gas-filled 'adventure rig'; as she abandons her children and tries to escape her life.

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meow, you should take all her fancy "health food" snack boxes and replace them with the conventional versions just for your own enjoyment. And keep a tally of how many pints of ice cream are inhaled per week. Sorry you are getting such a shitty roomie.

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 12/8/2022, 01:44) 
    The thought of Jen selling and moving is fun, but the long time lurker turned sudden poster makes their first post about driving by RM2 and declare it being painted. I admit, sounds plausible, especially with Jen being gone, but it's hard to take a first post as truth and run with it. I'd like to stew on this awhile before making my decision.

Even if it wasn’t being painted, there’s plenty of reason to suspect something is up. The new fence. The adventure rig. The “I’m a SAHM part time. Adventurer part time” nonsense. Unspecified custody changes.

Maybe moving was the true / underlying cause of the 50000 stories she posted in response to the rainbow Winnie pic. The changes all started around that time.

Then again, would she really buy the Traeger right before moving… or the new treadmill?🤔

Then again this is Jen we’re talking about. Still team moving.

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    I don't think she's moving (too much work, it look her SEVERAL months to get all her crap out of RM1), but if she was to move, I think she'd spin the mold as a sign from God that it was time to move out.

13.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All, the house is 100% in painting process. Should I take a pic and post it for you?

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 12/8/2022, 02:00) 
    I don't think she's moving (too much work, it look her SEVERAL months to get all her crap out of RM1), but if she was to move, I think she'd spin the mold as a sign from God that it was time to move out.

This is the exact reason I was not on the divorce hay ride… Because I thought there was no way she would get divorce that it was way too much work.
    But look at where we are now…

I also never thought she would have kids because of how much work it is and how she wouldn’t want to give up the life she had…

15.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I found a home in lake forest that is pretty comparable to RM 3 lol it’s gorgeous!!!! But, no pool!!

I found another one as well with a pool but less rooms.

915 replies since 11/8/2022, 22:19   94244 views