This poll is closed (Voters: 332)

TheAnticsOfPorkyPigInHerAdventureRigLikeJen #fartrunner Pt 359

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m behind on all the posts today, and I’m sure it’s been mentioned, but I just watched the video (thank you Bespoke Poop Shovel)- The Ross Disney Christmas Tree???????!!!!!!??? How could she not remember what she did with it???!!!?? Lies :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: And really - why lie about it? She didn’t share how or where she got rid of it. She quickly changed the subject.

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you for the rumble link, that’s the only one I can get to work. But I really don’t care enough if I can’t watch anyway, I enjoy the summary more because I don’t have to listen to her giddiness over each new trip or purchase. All I can say she is an egotistical asshole out of touch with reality that she makes Kim K look like a Good Samaritan.

3.     +30   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I still can’t believe Gene’s gonna sleep in her “rig”. This from a person who cannot tolerate being uncomfortable ever…

I remember back in the golden days at RM1 Gene describing her 3 different cuticle creams in her bedside drawer because it depended on the current condition of her cuticles which one she’d need that night. 😂 😂 I’d watch that lunacy and wonder, “I can’t believe I’m the only person that thinks this chick ain’t right.” Glad to know I wasn’t alone. 😂

Although I haven’t actually clicked on a Gene video since way before the big D announcement, I really do appreciate all the Bakers who share and download and post the details of her ridiculousness. 😘 ❤️

4.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 8/14/2022, 06:56 PM) 
    The recaps here are good enough for me anymore. It’s rare that I actually download the video or find the rumble. I just don’t care. Now if Jen decides to spill some divorce tea, I’ll find the link. But usually it’s not even worth watching.

I haven't watched Jen regularly since Donny was born (might have been even before that). The people on here are so great at recapping and discussing every little detail, that just following along here is good enough to keep you in the loop without even having to watch her videos. Only time I ever actually watch anything is when it's too juicy not to (like the divorce video).

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Watching her older Christmas vlogs in Utah, while drinking a cream zevia of course and looking online at Godiva chocolates (thinking to myself just how expensive these chocolates are). But she def misses her time in Utah with the fam jam. They do seem like very nice, sweet and wholesome. I remember cringing when Dons parents got him the same exact gift that Jen had planned to give him for his birthday. Always made me uncomfortable watching that lol

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not mocking the artist, but I think they look like mugs that I always see at Marshall's or HomeGoods. I don't get it.
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 8/14/2022, 06:31 PM) 
    I think here was yellow with a moon (or sun)? Only saw the upper half of the mug when I looked up. But they’re all pretty similar in style. Beautiful but not worth $155 unless you’re a fancy restaurant going for a specific aesthetic.

7.     +19   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi :woot: haven't posted in ageeees but fell into the rabbit hole with Tens and marriage #2. Read a few older threads and... oh man how the mighty have fallen! :XD:

Love the recaps of the (not) so special patreon videos, thanks to the brave ones who listen to all that BS for summarizing & include funny gifs/screenshots.

Surely Jen wishes my username was real right now :snickering:
    (Created when she gained .000005 ounces each month with her pregnancy)

8.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her ridiculous “I gained 2 pounds this week” every week drove me crazy. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon Now she gains 2 pounds with every meal!

9.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Does anyone know if Good Ol’ Suze Is okay? I noticed she hasn’t posted for almost a month.

10.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m a long-time regular. I occasionally watch the video when the download link is posted. I don’t know where the secret rumble channel is. Her videos aren’t really worth watching anymore, but there’s an aspect of like when a long running television show is petering out at the end of its life and they’ve brought in new writers to try to revive it and it just gets worse.

Like, post-divorce, on paper, she’s “successful” because she only struggled emotionally. But if Don hadn’t been filthy rich and they had been regular people, she would have had a LOT more struggles. It’s amazing how much money makes things SO MUCH easier. She could’ve chosen to go super authentic and really grow as a person and instead she’s just a smug loser rich person with literally no life worth living and no redeeming qualities.

I wouldn’t judge the bakers who pay her if they were holding her feet to the fire in the Patreon comments. But not doing that, bringing any not blowing positive smoke commentary here instead, screams Mean Girl to me. Very “your skirt is so cute” to her face, “that is the ugliest effing skirt” behind her back.

At least those of us who snark here to snark here don’t financially support Jen, which she sees as personally supporting her and being her friends.

(Our sacrificial birdies are in a different category, obviously, and they are awesome for their service!)

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Still no furniture in the "ballroom." per IG stories

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she get a YELLOW mug? If so, it is because Tens herself said yellow is her favorite color. CopyAsslikeGene can’t have that!

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 8/14/2022, 07:48 PM) 
    I'm not mocking the artist, but I think they look like mugs that I always see at Marshall's or HomeGoods. I don't get it.
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 8/14/2022, 06:31 PM) 
    I think here was yellow with a moon (or sun)? Only saw the upper half of the mug when I looked up. But they’re all pretty similar in style. Beautiful but not worth $155 unless you’re a fancy restaurant going for a specific aesthetic.

She said the moon on it was 22-carat gold. I doubt that but she has to make it look good.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 15/8/2022, 03:20) 

I always think of those germ and virus filled ball pits at McDs and places when I read Ball Room here. Now it will be Mold Filled Ball Pit.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/14/2022, 08:21 PM) 
    Did she get a YELLOW mug? If so, it is because Tens herself said yellow is her favorite color. CopyAsslikeGene can’t have that!

The mug in the live was blue and brown

QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 8/14/2022, 08:20 PM) 

I never did understand why she bought such a big house. Huge living room, doesn't use it. How many bedrooms in the house, only uses 3, well, 4 if you count the office.

915 replies since 11/8/2022, 22:19   94244 views