Aaryn Williams Pt. 35

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wondered if it was because Aaryn likes dolls, remember the Barbie party? But couldn't let her daughter take the spotlight so gets her Kewpie dolls instead. I don't think her intentions were pure.

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Please tell me they're not making a carriage out of a watermelon 🤦🏻‍♀️ 1000% baby shower vibes.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220819-180221_Instagram

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah baby doll party vs baby shower are two completely different things, in my opinion. She’s an idiot.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cammym @ 8/20/2022, 01:03 AM) 
    Please tell me they're not making a carriage out of a watermelon 🤦🏻‍♀️ 1000% baby shower vibes.

Yes Aaryn said she was going to watch videos to learn how to do this.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Mmmmmkay
    QUOTE (2birds1feather @ 19/8/2022, 21:04) 
    QUOTE (Ambeezy @ 8/19/2022, 07:00 PM) 
    Holy shit she looks a damn mess and I love that for her! 🤣

I kinda disagree with you. I can actually see teeth when she smiles and I think she looks 1,000 times better than before!!

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 20/8/2022, 00:15) 
    Whoops! Did look like her and what she was wearing. My bad!

They wore the same outfit and have the same messy bun! Honest mistake. However, next time just know anyone who is in the kitchen doing work it ISNT Aaryn. Just a hot tip for ya!

7.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the theme would be fine but it does 100% give baby shower vibes.

I like that she’s actually trying to make something with her mom instead of outsourcing absolutely everything with sponsors.

All these influencer moms monetize their children's birthdays with content and links. I think it’s so gross. Everything is about money.

I wonder if any of Nicks family will be at this party. Anyone see their kids names on the baby doll tags?

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only one I know of is Hadley (Abby and Nate's daughter), but they're both working parents and wouldn't go to Texas for a 3rd birthday. They live somewhere in the midwest.

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 8/19/2022, 07:34 PM) 
    I think the theme would be fine but it does 100% give baby shower vibes.

I like that she’s actually trying to make something with her mom instead of outsourcing absolutely everything with sponsors.

All these influencer moms monetize their children's birthdays with content and links. I think it’s so gross. Everything is about money.

I wonder if any of Nicks family will be at this party. Anyone see their kids names on the baby doll tags?

She can't get sponsors. She has to pay out of pocket. I mean, out of the pockets of her followers that she scammed.

That thought crossed my mind. Wonder if Nasty Nicks family will be in attendance of the Baby Shower?! :=/:

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Night Stars @ 19/8/2022, 22:54) 
    I'd anybody wants to avoid the ignorance and headache for today nicole is once again being hateful about president biden as if he were her and Aaryns beloved can't do any wrong daddy trump🙄
    The ignorance level today is WAYYY HIGHHH and shes speaking for everyone as if everyone in this country feels the same way about these two.
    But then again Aaryn blames the president on rising gas prices so I don't really know what I'm expecting here lol

Nicole is an idiot if she thinks she’s the majority 🤣 everyone in her bubble might feel like her but she is the minority. well since he can raise gas prices they should thank him for lowering them (sarcasm obviously). Listening to Nicole talk about anything in painful.

11. anxietyqueen
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Oh man, if you all stopped following Josie a long time ago like I did, you may need to start following again. Saw this on her GB page from like a month ago. And around the same time she posted that, she showed up with a black eye that she said was from her horse, but everyone thinks it was John. 🚩🚩🚩🚩

A lot of drama to catch up on with her.

9DFEFC54-C38A-4247-B977-0B8A7F2E16A5

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 20/8/2022, 02:01) 
    Oh man, if you all stopped following Josie a long time ago like I did, you may need to start following again. Saw this on her GB page from like a month ago. And around the same time she posted that, she showed up with a black eye that she said was from her horse, but everyone thinks it was John. 🚩🚩🚩🚩

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11290048/...8A7F2E16A5.jpeg)

She chose to marry and have kids with someone 27 years older because she saw $$$. I feel sorry for their kids but not her. She wanted him sooo bad she was willing to take part in breaking up a family to get him. She won’t acknowledge her step kids but wants others to feel sorry for hers. She keeps shading his ex wife because she’s jealous. She is saying all this but was trying to have a 5th child by him? I got blocked when I called her hypocrisy out when she was saying Disney went against her Christian morals lol

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 20/8/2022, 02:01) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11290048/...8A7F2E16A5.jpeg)

I couldn't pick out Josie in a line up but while that seems messy AF I guess it's good she's being honest?

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Citrusxoxoxo @ 20/8/2022, 01:41) 
    CITAZIONE (Night Stars @ 19/8/2022, 22:54) 
    I'd anybody wants to avoid the ignorance and headache for today nicole is once again being hateful about president biden as if he were her and Aaryns beloved can't do any wrong daddy trump🙄
    The ignorance level today is WAYYY HIGHHH and shes speaking for everyone as if everyone in this country feels the same way about these two.
    But then again Aaryn blames the president on rising gas prices so I don't really know what I'm expecting here lol

Nicole is an idiot if she thinks she’s the majority 🤣 everyone in her bubble might feel like her but she is the minority. well since he can raise gas prices they should thank him for lowering them (sarcasm obviously). Listening to Nicole talk about anything in painful.

That's the scary part though lol she genuinely thinks the country is her bubble its honestly scary and mins boggling so when she posted a story talking about what it's like with biden as president i just said our loud girl stfu your america isnt what america is lol and muted her for the day 😄

15.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    hahahaha these fucking kids names
    theres literally a BREXTON and a BRAXTON

895 replies since 11/8/2022, 22:54   119602 views