SpendingHundredsonMugsInsteadofWinniesPainDrugsLikeJenny #abuser #horriblepetowner #freewinnie Pt 360

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheyCallMeBigBerthaGene @ 8/16/2022, 04:06 PM) 
    I’m too slow to catch these photos but I’m happy to hear CC + Donny are in a happy and loving environment. I can’t wait till they can decide to stay at their dad’s all the time and just visit their “mom” on holidays.

Which does make me (with) wonder… what is endgame for Jen? Does she ever stop posting? This is literally the only thing she has done with some long term continuity. I think she hates it but her weird needs for approval keep her going. And honestly, let’s say something happened to her on a trip, would we ever know? I sometimes just think about what her last post will be.

Some shit quote about being free, caged, and the usual Jenny shit with a sticker that says "THIS!"

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sadly you probably aren't wrong - at all.

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kinda ugly not even remotely epic but ok.
    Attached Image
    5F22FD0C-365C-410E-ADA3-6CF737B73A27

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hope that Tens dosen‘t get overwhelmed and frustrated that their „“Mother pulls out when it’s more convenient for her.

I really hope Don has the b…s to support Tens and keep her back free…

5.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can see them all getting hand foot and mouth disease from Jen pooping in some van life porta potty and spreading it to everyone. She is not the cleanest.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 8/16/2022, 08:08 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/16/2022, 07:10 AM) 
    I had the same thought, often in adults it's just a fever, not the ulcers on the hands and feet and in your mouth. But if it was, shame on her doctor for giving her an antibiotic, and shame on her for not saying "My children have Coxsackie and now I have a fever". But she'll complain about how the scientists need to make better Covid tests. ARRGGHHHH

I had Hand, Foot and Mouth a couple of years ago. As a single cat lady I still have no idea where I got it. But I had the full on blisters in my throat and all over my hands and feet. I cried so much because my hands hurt so badly with any pressure on them that I would soak them in a bowl of ice water. I couldn't even turn the key to get into my house because of how painful they were. I just got over covid last week and I will take it a million times over getting HFM just ONCE more.

Same happened to me several years ago. I got it from my then 10 year old. They say HFM is harder on adults than it is on kids. Omg! I wanted to never touch anything again in my life. My PCP, who had it as an adult herself, was nice enough to prescribe strong pain meds. Never again, please!

7.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sometimes I feel sorry for Tens, but then I feel proud of her at the same time. She has “womaned up”, and you can’t help but respect that.

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 16/8/2022, 15:21) 
    I think Tensleigh or her buddies read here and saw the chatter on the public posts and let her know. I would 100% ask a friend to check in here to make sure nothing creepy is going on. The bakery is usually cool but sometimes we do get the occasional psycho and/or Jenion.

I agree… Tens herself, family members, her friends, the nanny 😂

I was hoping it would stay in PMs just long enough to see Disney pics. I just want to see evidence of CC and Donny walking, lovey free, and pics of them on all the rides that Jenny said they were scared of.

9.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 8/16/2022, 06:05 PM) 
    Sometimes I feel sorry for Tens, but then I feel proud of her at the same time. She has “womaned up”, and you can’t help but respect that.

I agree, I think she is an amazing woman!

10.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    oh gosh this may call for another trip

I'm thinking a cabin in a very remote part of North Carolina

time for more inward reflection and multiple pages in the scrapbook about everything Don is doing to her

WONDERING: Does Donald ever still think about me at all? I may text to ask

11.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I commend Tenz and Don on their decision to remain semi-private. Especially with the kids. They deserve that privacy.
    Especially since Jen denied them that privacy by going live on IG when they were adjusting to their parents divorce.
    I love hearing the babies are all happy.

12.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/8/2022, 18:12) 
    oh gosh this may call for another trip

I'm thinking a cabin in a very remote part of North Carolina

time for more inward reflection and multiple pages in the scrapbook about everything Don is doing to her

WONDERING: Does Donald ever still think about me at all? I may text to ask

lol I don’t know why this made me think of Judy Blume but I can totally see Jen asking God (herself):

Are you there, God? It’s me, Jenny. Does Don think of me and miss me? Mm hmm, I think I hear you saying that of course he does. He is obviously trying to find his way back to me. Why just the other day the heir and spare say that they miss being at their Dad’s home which I know means they miss there Dad being here because their Dad must miss being here. It’s so obvious. I’m going to continue to not bathe to strengthen my pheromones so he will be unable to resist my scent. I know he watches my videos and finds my three hair strand blowing in the wind alluring. I am mother earth. Mmm hmmm, yes I hear you. I must write this all down in my journal and I totally will but I’m so very busy first.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 8/15/2022, 04:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (GonzoNoseLikeJen @ 8/15/2022, 02:40 PM) 
    artworks-GwQl4yjamnr1JZoK-AYyyNw-t500x500_1hiss2_0_0

Just got done with the last thread. I thought of this when that hideous picture of Jenny was posted. Sorry not sorry :snickering:

omg. :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: the best comparison

WWIB? My vote goes for #1! At least he's well-groomed. And I try to shy away from making fun of people's physical appearance.

:snickering:

14.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    And yet, despite the 2-shades-of-light-grey colour scheme Jen went with for the mausoleum, she could still very easily turn this into a home that is more welcoming and warm for the heir and the spare. Some birch wood toys that can double as decorative pieces (and yes, there are pricey handmade ones on Etsy!), window treatments for cosying up in the evening (white linen is fine, Jenny, we will allow it), a large piece of colourful art in the empty front room (thou art an Art History major, art thou not?), a velvet couch for that front room for texture goodness, beeswax candles, a rug (bonus: mercy for Winnie), etc. It's not hard. But it doesn't serve Jen so it won't happen.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 8/16/2022, 12:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 15/8/2022, 21:35) 
    I see (and like) what you did there!

:thumbs-up:

So since Gene's life is so much more dull than any of ours, what's new with everyone? I've gotten hooked on Duolingo! :1485540604:

I'm nearly 1500 days in with Dutch :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

Screenshot_20220816-092208

Wow! Congratulations! You must be pretty fluent by now. What made you choose Dutch? I dreamt in French last night but I think it was practice exercises. haha!

QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 8/16/2022, 02:06 AM) 
    Check out Tens new Facebook pictures. #dondondaddysteak

Here I am! You rang??? :jolly-smiley-emoticon: :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

922 replies since 15/8/2022, 17:28   94637 views