SpendingHundredsonMugsInsteadofWinniesPainDrugsLikeJenny #abuser #horriblepetowner #freewinnie Pt 360

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m still catching up, but is Jen really saying she wants “less to-do’s”? Her to-do list must be in the negative numbers by now!

2.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 17/8/2022, 22:32) 
    Baking at mommy’s again 🙄

May I please join?
    😞

3.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I feel like she's trying to emulate people who are naturally outdoorsman. Because she has the money, she can try that persona out and see how she likes it. She really doesn't have a personality or real interests. Why couldn't she have gone to an urgent care where she was if she was felling ill?. I'm pretty sure her insurance is the best of the best. What is this woman's malfunction? Lol!

4.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hahaha I totally just mentioned yesterday or the day before that the only “fun” those kids have at Bertha’s is baking and running through a sprinkler. Come on, Jen. Show them running through a sprinkler now. Tell me you read here without telling me you read here :hearty-laugh:

5.     +67   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    While Jen is sleeping in a campground with a teddy bear in the back of a Toyota, Tensleigh is asleep in her mansion with an epic pool, doting husband, and 5 beautiful, healthy kiddos. Tensleigh won the lottery. Jen is an absolute fool.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is she getting dragged in PMs for her dumb video showing her excess and privilege? Why is she in a sharing mood? Why is she seeking pity? Hurt toe, precious babies baking, Disney...

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is it with her and her feet? The bunion and now TWO! ripped off toenails in what, 10 years? What on earth does she do to herself?

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 17/8/2022, 22:56) 
    Is she getting dragged in PMs for her dumb video showing her excess and privilege? Why is she in a sharing mood? Why is she seeking pity? Hurt toe, precious babies baking, Disney...

She always posts more on Instagram when she has the kids. Always. Even when she’s home without the kids she doesn’t post as much. It’s another way to avoid spending time with them… but tell us again how heartbroken you are without them and so you just HAVE to travel to distract yourself.

9.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've just seen the video and I am appalled at the amount of gas she is guzzling on her adventures. It would have been better if we didn't know the exact amount she has wasted in resources and money "living her best life".

At least she uses reusable straws so that evens out :flipping-the-bird:

10.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/17/2022, 03:31 PM) 
    back in the day she could sit there injured, ring a bell, and sweet Donald would bring her a burger. must be rough to deal with these structural issues by herself

My husband is a pretty great guy and would probably wait on me hand and unbunioned foot…if I asked. But the difference between Jen and me is that I love him, too, and don’t treat him like an indentured servant. He doesn’t sleep in the basement, and hasn’t packed his iPad for a quick escape.

11.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Easy way to get away from the kids when she’s forced to babysit. Sorry mummy HAS to go to the doctor. You stay here with grandma (or whoever) while I’m gone for an unnecessary appointment for a few hours.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jenny doesn’t share her kids unless it’s a special occasion but look we are baking, look we are being creative. Is someone trying to compete with the fun they have at RM3? Good luck with that.

13.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m sick from: Jen going to Crater Lake; the toenail situation; flying while sick; the indirect route to Oregon; driving without stopping.

Crater Lake is amazing. I’ve been several times and even stayed in the Lodge. Watching the sunrise over the bluest lake imaginable is magic. I would recommend going there for anyone except Jen. Now I feel it is a bit tainted so I need to reclaim it.

I’ve never lost a nail, but chemotherapy does a number in your nails so there’s that. I did not share that ugliness with anyone. Just mentioning it feels icky.

She must be blessed if she can change her travel plans so easily and to be able to afford last minute plane tickets. I would be so annoyed if someone as sick as she was got assigned next to me.

Why did she drop down to Utah in her original trip? Just because she thought that airport was the safest to leave her car?

What is the point of driving without stopping? She knew she was going to have a large window of time while the kids were with Don. Why not enjoy the ride?

What a sad, lonely life.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 8/17/2022, 11:29 PM) 
    She must be blessed if she can change her travel plans so easily and to be able to afford last minute plane tickets. I would be so annoyed if someone as sick as she was got assigned next to me.

Why did she drop down to Utah in her original trip? Just because she thought that airport was the safest to leave her car?

Add that to her spending total. That would have been expensive. My neighbor had to make a last minute flight. It was only a 3hr flight and paid $700.00! Plus, the flight back to the SUV (I refuse to call it a truck or rig) That ticket was probably purchased a month in advance but still ran between $300-$400.

15.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My husband and I just got back from four nights at the Oregon coast - celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. I took moisturizer and sunscreen. That’s it. I have a more involved skin care regimen at home, but I pare down to the basics when traveling.

Also I don’t travel with jewelry other than my wedding ring and Fitbit watch (which only needs charging about once a week).

We drove and could have brought lots of things, but why would we?

922 replies since 15/8/2022, 17:28   94637 views