SpendingHundredsonMugsInsteadofWinniesPainDrugsLikeJenny #abuser #horriblepetowner #freewinnie Pt 360

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think it’s fucked that she ONLY posts her indulgent travel (and even this shitty trip was CRAZY indulgent when you factor in the price of a new car, gas, flights, parking, etc) to her public YouTube now.

There’s something supremely twisted about segregating your audience into those who pay and those who don’t/can’t, and serving up content that exists only to flaunt your wealth to those who don’t/can’t pay.

“It’s okay if you can’t afford the cost of a chai per month, you can still watch me spend $60k on my road trip”.

2.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Another video where she doesn't do anything, other run showing us gas pumps and Baby carrots and sausage. Oookay.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not going to watch this latest one. Thanks everyone for the recaps. They're more fun read than to watch Jen's boring videos.

4.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS, this bitch!! showing us her nasty ass foot. NO JENNY! NO.

download-21

5.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 8/17/2022, 05:23 PM) 
    All I can say is she must REALLY enjoy her own company to drive 12 hour days alone. I would go nuts. I need someone to talk to…and I’m an introvert who does like her alone time…but GAH! She’s just crazyville.

In regards to timing she was app only on peloton:
    6/30-7/6
    7/21-7/27
    8/4-8/15

So from what I can see the only 16 day period that would be close is that gap in July. So she drove the car out over the 4th, went back 7/21-7/27, then AGAIN 8/4-8/15 because that is when she did the update from the WA coast and reviewed the Air BnB. She LITERALLY is flying out west as soon as the kids head to Dons. Mind boggling.

I don't think she drove out over July 4th, because she fly out east with the Boyles family for their reunion. We saw pictures of it. I think she drove out on Don's 5 day stretch with the kids (Wed-Sun) and was planning on leaving her car a bit further than SLC and flying back. But, since she was sick, she cut it short and went to SLC and flew home. That means she bought a last minute ticket home from SLC to Chicago (700-800 dollars probably) and she couldn't have purchased a ticket back out to SLC too far in advance, because she was planning on flying to SLC.

6.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If life gave Tens lemons she’d make a huge batch of lemonade and Rice Krispies and the kids would set up a stand for a day filled with fun memories and making a little money. I know this is totally my fanfic but Jen just doesn’t compare.

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Such a facade she is trying to create to mask her extreme loneliness. It is one thing to be an introvert and another thing entirely to spend as much time alone as she does. For crying out loud, she packs a stuffed toy to snuggle with. She’s 39.

I agree with those who have said she seemed very anxious. In my opinion, she should be anxious, because what she is doing is not very safe. Outside of weirdos she may encounter, she does not have the skills and experience to deal with any number of issues she may come across. Further, if she is working hard to be uncaged and live some sort of wild life on the edge of danger, way to go in thinking about your kids and their needs. I am glad to know Don will have them covered no matter what Jenny does.

The only thing I see that is epic is the proportions in which Jen blew up her entire life.

Edited by Curveball - 8/17/2022, 04:33 PM

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 18/8/2022, 01:17) 
    FFS, this bitch!! showing us her nasty ass foot. NO JENNY! NO.

download-21

this toe is practically a 90 degree angle. feet are already disgusting but this one is too much.

9.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She's one of those people who never takes off their chipped toe polish.

10.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 17/8/2022, 22:51) 
    While Jen is sleeping in a campground with a teddy bear in the back of a Toyota, Tensleigh is asleep in her mansion with an epic pool, doting husband, and 5 beautiful, healthy kiddos. Tensleigh won the lottery. Jen is an absolute fool.

One woman’s garage meat is another’s d**d**daddysteak

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    watch and compare

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m still catching up for today, so someone may have already posted this…but she is the LAST person to need that second book in the stack, behind here. She’s a pro.
    Attached Image
    29741A27-392B-4618-85B6-5F3057E2A4FA

13.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok she grossed me out when she said in her video that with the shower kit “obviously won’t use that very often”. 🤢 I go camping a lot in the summer and I take a shower every day. Now I do have the luxury of camping in a camper with a shower but my son tent comes and he showers every day. Gross Jen just gross.

14.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    TradingInTheParentGigForAnAdventureRig

15.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 17/8/2022, 18:08) 
    Has the rumble changed channels? The one I bookmarked has the last upload on Aug 8. I prefer not to give her a youtube view, and the downloads don't work for me for some reason (probably because I'm on my phone). PM me please if needed.

The WWC spies probably are busy with life stuff. I’m sure the channel will get updated eventually. Jen is pretty boring anyway. The recaps here ar 100% better

922 replies since 15/8/2022, 17:28   94637 views