SpendingHundredsonMugsInsteadofWinniesPainDrugsLikeJenny #abuser #horriblepetowner #freewinnie Pt 360

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 8/17/2022, 02:45 PM) 
    My husband and I just got back from four nights at the Oregon coast - celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. I took moisturizer and sunscreen. That’s it. I have a more involved skin care regimen at home, but I pare down to the basics when traveling.

Also I don’t travel with jewelry other than my wedding ring and Fitbit watch (which only needs charging about once a week).

We drove and could have brought lots of things, but why would we?

Happy Anniversary, OQ!!! I often travel with facial masks, etc. to use on vacation for extra relaxation but I never use all of it. SSShhh, don't tell Jenny but they're single-use.

:clapping-hands-above-head-smile

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Haven’t watched her on video for awhile because I can’t download the Rumble channel.

She is seriously a cringeworthy novice with the money to buy “all the camping things.” No doubt snickers are had by those rotten people walking by.

She’s really mental, so many expensive things. It’s camping. I would have built a fire and enjoyed a bottle of wine but here is Miss Wilderness wannabe in her car before sunset with her electronic gadgets. Why bother?

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 8/17/2022, 04:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 17/8/2022, 22:51) 
    While Jen is sleeping in a campground with a teddy bear in the back of a Toyota, Tensleigh is asleep in her mansion with an epic pool, doting husband, and 5 beautiful, healthy kiddos. Tensleigh won the lottery. Jen is an absolute fool.

One woman’s garage meat is another’s d**d**daddysteak

You rang? Although D's meat would be in Jen's oven in a hot minute if he ever loses his mind. :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MysteriousFriendRachel @ 8/18/2022, 02:29 AM) 
    I was concerned when she showed the panning of the dashboard while driving.

How freaking unsafe does she have to be to film this?

This makes me mad! :furious: It's not enough that we have to worry about people on their phones while driving, now we have to worry about all these idiots filming while driving. She can buy equipment to hold her camera to film while driving.
    JEN, quit driving & filming!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 8/17/2022, 09:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/17/2022, 11:43 AM) 

-----

$564.93 on gas. home to Oregon :thumbs-up:

Don't forget to add it the $20 minimum per day to park at the airport for the time she was home. I think she said it was two weeks? So that's minimum $280 in parking garage fees.

Plus airfare back and forth

6.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What’s she attempting to do isn’t THAT much different than all these other VanLifers & CarCampers out there. Yes, there are some couples who do it, but there are a lot of single people who do it too & are alone (or w/ just their dogs) for lots of miles - whether driving on the road or sleeping in a car or hiking in the backwoods somewhere.

The big differences are - -

(1) they’re in a completely different stage of life than Jen,

(2) they know what they’re doing, and

(3) they’re okay w/ sometimes being a bit uncomfortable & don’t need all the little comforts that Jen requires.

There’s nothing wrong w/ wanting to follow your dreams & doing what you can to make those dreams come true. There’s nothing wrong w/ wanting to live life full of adventure & freedom.

But the reality of life is that we all have seasons in our lives, &, along the way, we make choices & decisions that affect where we are in our lives.

So, sometimes, the current season we’re in or the choices we’ve made mean we can’t necessarily always follow every single one of our dreams RIGHT NOW or leave our lives to go off adventuring RIGHT NOW.

It doesn’t mean it’ll never happen or that we can’t adjust our dreams to something more sensible for where we currently are, it just means that sometimes we have to face the reality of our lives & realize that we might have to compromise or even WAIT a bit for the dreams we have to come to fruition.

Jen is in a season of life w/ 2 young children - even as part-time as it is.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked @ 18/8/2022, 02:44) 
    She started feeling sick, with a fever, 5-6 hours in and decided it was too far to turn back so she went another 6 hours to wherever? Oh the irony!

Plus 12 hours the next day feeling like crap.

8.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen couldn’t be bothered to learn about her new camera, no way she will overland in that thing.

She totally drove through Utah to. E able to say she was in Utah in august when the jenions ask.

9.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    This is in my YouTube recommended today. I nearly spit out my tea. Remind you of anyone? :snickering:

Screenshot_20220818-111039_YouTube

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 8/17/2022, 11:29 PM) 
    I’m sick from: Jen going to Crater Lake; the toenail situation; flying while sick; the indirect route to Oregon; driving without stopping.

Crater Lake is amazing. I’ve been several times and even stayed in the Lodge. Watching the sunrise over the bluest lake imaginable is magic. I would recommend going there for anyone except Jen. Now I feel it is a bit tainted so I need to reclaim it.

I’ve never lost a nail, but chemotherapy does a number in your nails so there’s that. I did not share that ugliness with anyone. Just mentioning it feels icky.

She must be blessed if she can change her travel plans so easily and to be able to afford last minute plane tickets. I would be so annoyed if someone as sick as she was got assigned next to me.

Why did she drop down to Utah in her original trip? Just because she thought that airport was the safest to leave her car?

What is the point of driving without stopping? She knew she was going to have a large window of time while the kids were with Don. Why not enjoy the ride?

What a sad, lonely life.

I love Crater Lake. I say we reclaim it! I just hate it that she was in our state and failed to show the beauty of it. Instead it was just a video about Jenny hating her life. It just feels dirty that she was here.

I am so annoyed also that she flew when sick. The reason why Covid etc still exists because of idiots like her.

I am also really sorry that you had cancer. My little brother had cancer and I know chemo is really hard and hugs.

11.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Crater Lake is gorg! :wub: Oregon is so pretty in places it appears unreal.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Ass Ham @ 8/18/2022, 02:43 AM) 
    www.biography.com/news/lisa-nowak-lucy-in-the-sky

I'm seriously dating myself here, but does anyone remember the obsessive female astronaut who drove 900 miles to get revenge on her ex's girlfriend?

She wore depends during the whole ride so she wouldn't need to stop for a bathroom break.

Vibes!

I do remember that. Yep…agreed.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 8/18/2022, 12:58 AM) 
    I still think it’s fucked that she ONLY posts her indulgent travel (and even this shitty trip was CRAZY indulgent when you factor in the price of a new car, gas, flights, parking, etc) to her public YouTube now.

There’s something supremely twisted about segregating your audience into those who pay and those who don’t/can’t, and serving up content that exists only to flaunt your wealth to those who don’t/can’t pay.

“It’s okay if you can’t afford the cost of a chai per month, you can still watch me spend $60k on my road trip”.

This is a great point. It’s so effed up.

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyCakes @ 17/8/2022, 23:45) 
    With that so relatable mug, she should go on the campaign trail with Dr. Oz. He probably has a miracle cure for those bunions too.

They can compare notes on crudités 🤣🤣

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WonderingWhatToShare @ 8/17/2022, 02:27 PM) 
    God that bunion looks painful, what in the hell is wrong with her? Can’t wait to see how much she blows up if she’s not able to exercise.

Guessing mama Tens will need to take care of her kids while she recovers. The fact she doesn’t even acknowledge the woman who is mothering her children more than she is just shows how bitter she is.

How can she even walk, let alone run, with that big toe going off to the side like that? She is nuts!

922 replies since 15/8/2022, 17:28   94637 views