SpendingHundredsonMugsInsteadofWinniesPainDrugsLikeJenny #abuser #horriblepetowner #freewinnie Pt 360

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 8/18/2022, 09:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 19/8/2022, 03:07) 
    He’s real. People in his comments call him Nick and when he lost his grandpa, someone commented “sorry for your loss, man”.

These are his interests. Gravy might even approve and they can go fishing together :snickering:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...A907BA561C.jpeg)

Alright ladies, you heard it here first. Nick is not going to turn out to be the ax murdering basement dweller that reality absolutely dictates he should be. He’s going to be the laid back outdoorsman I’ve predicted that shot in the a*s Jen will manage to land herself in the face of all logic and karmic justice.

ETA: If you are wondering how they will meet, they will bump into each other at Bass Pro. Nick will instantly recognize her from the scent of Burt’s Bees Wipes, shyly admit he’s the flirtatious knight of her Patreon, bravely offer to hook Jenny’s line, and the rest is history.

My hope is that Nick is an opportunist trying to get his hands on a big chunk of Don Dollars, and Big Chunk is just a means to that end. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

2.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 18/8/2022, 23:45) 
    I still want to know why Jenny is like this so I don't accidentally do or say the things to my daughter.
    Jen is one seriously messed up woman

Don’t worry, Land Creature, Jen was born this way. She was not created through bad or inadequate parenting. Without diagnosing, let’s just say a chip is missing. Pity for her is a waste of time.

I enjoy reading here and observing Jen’s antics because of my background and education in psychology - particularly in the study of nature vs. nurture. I envy the psych students today who have access to a treasure trove of personalities, behaviors, and pathologies exhibited by the YT vlogging community. Such a deep dive analysis could be done on Jen. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Apologies if these YT comments were already shared. I tied to look quickly and did t see them.
    Attached Image
    CBC296B7-D9EC-42B4-B3BD-133534D78A4E

4.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And another.
    Attached Image
    7A459AC1-4F7C-43A6-87C5-B317BE928F7B

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    The everyday (non-bakery/non Patreon sycophant) casual viewer must be scratching their heads as nothing she does or says currently makes sense. The situation with Winnie is a heads up that things are not right. The midlife crisis truck travel stuff is also baffling behaviour. Unless you watched properly and read the captions the last travel one was really hard to understand what on earth she was doing and why. Who buys a vehicle to leave 12 hours away?

Edited by Nefarious DisneyPrincess - 19/8/2022, 16:18

6.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Nick’s no dummy, Gene has money to burn and he obviously knows it :flcvoy01:

7.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 19/8/2022, 01:21) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 19/8/2022, 01:06) 
    Well, I find Ritual Chocolate waxxy, so that's fitting. Very overrated IMO

I want to get on supertroll Shrimpgate ‘s Christmas list so I can try some out :lol:

Let me tell you…DishGate got me a bar in my Xmas stocking this year and it wasn't very good. I’ve had much better chocolate for a fraction of the cost! Waxy sums it up pretty well!

8.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenny reminds me of a kid building a fort under the kitchen table. Puts a blanket over the table. Crawls inside with a flashlight, some mountains of snacks, and her best friend Jasper. Feels super accomplished. “Look what I built!”

9. BackupPouches
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (seabassJr @ 19/8/2022, 03:31) 
    ETA: If you are wondering how they will meet, they will bump into each other at Bass Pro. Nick will instantly recognize her from the scent of Burt’s Bees Wipes, shyly admit he’s the flirtatious knight of her Patreon, bravely offer to hook Jenny’s line, and the rest is history.

Bass Pro?! Surely you jest. It’s REI only for our minimalist camper queen.

10.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 19/8/2022, 04:35) 
    So I’m trying to figure out this clusterfuuuuuuhk of a video. Did she drive the stinkmobile to Utah, park at the airport and fly back to Chicago, fly back to SLC and then drive to Oregon?!?

Whyyyyyyy…?!?

So she can do it every other week when her kids are gone (assuming that is the new custody schedule). Over and over this is what her plan is.

Fly to car, drive somewhere, camp for a few days, park at airport, fly home, babysit the paycheques for a few days, fly back to car, drive to new campsite, repeat this "happy" lifestyle over and over.

11.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 8/19/2022, 05:09 AM) 
    Apologies if these YT comments were already shared. I tied to look quickly and did t see them.

Jenny is still a shopaholic, she has spent so much on her temporary hobbies. She is the happiest spending Dondondaddysteaks money

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to fly straight to your destination and rent a camper van, and spend more time exploring and fly home? Instead of gas, flights, miles, hotels, airport garage fees. Well, dumb is dumb I guess.

13.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She shows this vehicle more affection than she does her paychecks aka her kids. She is just so giddy in this video it is sickening.

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine why she wouldn’t use the campground showers. Even most state park campgrounds have showers. I don’t think she is staying at places that only have pit toilets.

And while I’m past the age of having periods, I just cannot imagine going any length of time while on period without washing up. Even as a former menstrual cup user where everything is contained inside, you still want to clean yourself daily!!! I just can’t even imagine. The cup is loved by active outdoor enthusiasts and is absolutely doable on long thru hikes and you are able to stay clean down there. I don’t think she knows what soap and water is.

15.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen practices the worst hair and body hygiene yet owns more products, gadgets and organizing bags than she can even keep track of. I could understand if her hair looked greasy while camping but it looks terrible at all times even when she’s home and could shower twice a day if she wanted.

922 replies since 15/8/2022, 17:28   94637 views