LiarLiarDickShortsOnFire Pt. 361

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 8/22/2022, 12:54 AM) 
    Another question is, could she have found happiness again staying married to Don? They presented as a happy couple for years. How long had she actually been unhappy? Could therapy have helped them get back to a place of happiness and “romantic comparability”. Many marriages go through a rough patch after children are born, but survive.

I wonder how things would have played out if they moved away from their families.

There was no happiness to gain by staying in that marriage. Those kids were the end of her life and her freedom.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 22/8/2022, 04:14) 
    Wow, I'm glad I had a busy day today, LOL I think during their marriage, at least after CC came along, Jen threatened divorce many times to get Don to "fall into line". I think she made his life a living hell. FINALLY, he woke up and realized this and when she threatened divorce for the umpteenth time, he grabbed his iPad, golf clubs, Bazinga shirt and fled...never looking back.

Agreed

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 8/22/2022, 03:54 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/22/2022, 03:18 AM) 
    He’s still an asshole for consenting to “waiting for her to ask.”

Tensleigh, If you read this and it’s not true, let us know somehow.

Who knows how the kids were told. All we have is Jen's side of the story and we know her track record when it comes to telling the truth.

Right. Jen is a liar. She might not have been that way before, but she is now.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 21/8/2022, 18:34) 
    Great find! That actually looks pretty cool. Where's it from?

:]

Some days IG/Amazon really creep me out. This showed up just now. Had to go back to find the post asking about it lol
    AB5B2290-2346-4EE9-89E0-E0F22D24FBB6

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is this in the rewatch thread? :1485540604:

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 22/8/2022, 04:21) 
    I think if someone insulted my mother, the way she did in the Hampton’s video, about not sharing the food,when Suze really wanted to try it., coupled with leaving that hiccup thing in the video, would push me past the edge. Suze was nice to Jen. And very tolerant. I think somewhere around that time, is when Don realized he was married to an asshole.

6.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS! I’m still 2 days behind reading here but seriously WTH is she doing to the lives of those that should be the absolute most precious to her?!
    I had to put my dog down a year and a half ago and will never get over it. There were days and days I didn’t leave the house because I wouldn’t leave him alone because of his health.
    What she has done to Winnie is beyond anything I can imagine.
    I believe her children are treated like little annoyances and she thinks as long as she feeds them and keeps them alive she’s a great mother, she’s a mother alright a complete MF.
    I’m just so infuriated with her and the way she treats all 3 of them but is always so gentle and caring and leaning into and whatever else she does for herself.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We have no idea but Don could have done some sort of speed dating before meeting Tens. You can rule out a bunch of people quickly that way. Or maybe they used a matchmaker. All kinds of ways of meeting your next relationship and saving years of shopping around and trying things on for size.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (TheRealD @ 8/22/2022, 06:54 AM) 
    FFS! I’m still 2 days behind reading here but seriously WTH is she doing to the lives of those that should be the absolute most precious to her?!
    I had to put my dog down a year and a half ago and will never get over it. There were days and days I didn’t leave the house because I wouldn’t leave him alone because of his health.
    What she has done to Winnie is beyond anything I can imagine.
    I believe her children are treated like little annoyances and she thinks as long as she feeds them and keeps them alive she’s a great mother, she’s a mother alright a complete MF.
    I’m just so infuriated with her and the way she treats all 3 of them but is always so gentle and caring and leaning into and whatever else she does for herself.

During my previous meltdown a few days ago (Sorry for that, ya'll. Stress is killing me this week), I was thinking the same thing about her. She doesn't seem to care for them beyond the capacity of a glorified babysitter. What would she do if she had to take care of them by herself while they're truely sick or if they get injured while they're in her care? She so easily passes off any real responsibility to other people when things start to get hard.

9.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder if when she was road tripping did she stop by the lake to lay her ring to rest with Dons?

10.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    i actually hope she did go and throw her ring into the reservoir. along with recording it and uploading it. hopefully early access patreon so they can make her feel good and she won’t pay attention to the youtube comments.

i’m always only in it for the snark :1485540604:

11.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    People are targeting Tensleigh because Jen is boring and shit. There are no other characters in her life any more (she has no friends, no man, and her parents rarely appear on camera). So people who want something to snark on are targeting victims of Jen's life, i.e. her ex husband and his new wife who is just trying to enjoy and share her garden. Some people who lurk on this forum are pathetic and lack morals, but telling them to stop never seems to work. They just carry on and accounts get locked down.

Jen goes for long periods doing nothing and producing nothing but boring content where she abuses her dog, ignores her kids, fulfills her selfish whims (camping and trucking... wow... so thrilling) and has nobody else in the videos. She totally sucks, there's no getting away from it, and the next piece of dirt is likely to be how and when Winnie finally dies (and how badly Jen handles it). In the mean time I'd suggest bored lurkers go and find somewhere else to write mean comments... there are plenty of celebrity blogs and whatnot.

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Totally agree pinksims and again, that is why some people are cautious about sharing.

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 8/21/2022, 12:07 PM) 
    How long does it take for a fallen off big toe nail to grow back?

Now, THIS, I know about. Mine took about 2-3 months to really grow back "hard" but it heals quickly, like 5 or 6 days, enough to wear closed toe shoes and get back to normal. It never kept me from running or anything else.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 22/8/2022, 01:49) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 22/8/2022, 01:38) 
    I feel like such and idiot, yet also kinda proud. I just put it together with your comment. Now I understand the meaning behind Whod*nnit! Am I the only one?

Clue us in! I always read the name as Who Done It - what’s the story behind the name?

I did too and think I’m still missing the point. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 8/22/2022, 01:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 22/8/2022, 01:49) 
    Clue us in! I always read the name as Who Done It - what’s the story behind the name?

I did too and think I’m still missing the point. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Same here! I read it as Who Done It, and am totally missing the joke!

921 replies since 19/8/2022, 16:24   96847 views