1.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    ok great, now I am on a Eva deep dive situation over here. lol

Now that we know who her inspo. I mean SWFing is. I assume she was inspired to do the endurance challenge because of Eva, she has one coming up this weekend. it's not the one Jen is doing BUT look...out Jenny gave her money. LOL
    Screenshot-8443
    Screenshot-8442

Edited by merino wool underwear - 8/19/2022, 11:10 AM

2.     +37   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Poor Winnie waiting to die and death won't come, day after day, with that wretched hairless goblin.

3.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 19/8/2022, 20:07) 
    She tries to run a mile before she talks but it's really hard. She can't run full 1 mile?!?!? After all these years of tunning and fitness!

That caught my attention, too. HOW is it possible that she works out 4+ hours a day, including a massive amount of cardio, and still struggles to run a mile straight?

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupPouches @ 19/8/2022, 19:58) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 19/8/2022, 19:44) 
    Jen doesn’t do brand deals. The only time she came close was when she had an affiliate code for Morphe. Also, I don’t know what kind of moms you know, but none that I know would drool over seeing their kids on weekends and sleeping in their car.

You don’t think she’d snag a brand deal?! I think she hasn’t had anything bc her channel is so small. I think she would eat it up if offered.

I think there are plenty of tired moms out there who would love to go on a solo trip! I host a camping trip for all my women friends every summer and they’re mostly all very busy super moms and they say they look forward to our camping weekend all year! I’m sure they aren’t alone.

Back in the day she was offered a ton of sponsorships. She didn’t take them. I’m sure she still gets offers every day.
    I take trips by myself, they are nice. Or trips with friends. But we aren’t running away every other week to escape our lives. We actually enjoy our lives and our alone time.

5.     +49   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really don't think I can watch this anymore. I haven't seen any of her new videos.
    It depresses me how she dumps Winnie off on whoever, so she can go wherever.
    For some reason, I got really sad and upset just seeing Winnie's teeth in that picture. Paddle board, closet sleeping, dragging legs, whimpering, no wheelchair, withholding medication. The video about surviving and thriving and knowing her dog better than anybody.
    Kids go here, emotional support dog goes there, videos talking about freedom.
    I just think this is so disturbing, and I think I need to check out for awhile.

6. BackupPouches
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 19/8/2022, 20:09) 
    ok great, now I am on a Eva deep dive situation over here. lol

Now that we know who her inspo. I mean SWFing is. I assume she was inspired to do the endurance challenge because of Eva, she has one coming up this weekend. it's not the one Jen is doing BUT look...out Jenny gave her money. LOL
    Screenshot-8443
    Screenshot-8442

😂 oh my
    Do we already know what Jen’s upcoming thing is that requires the water vest?

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 8/19/2022, 06:01 PM) 
    I don’t understand how Gene is planning on spinning when her foot is in the condition that it’s in. The classes will still be there for you to do later, you loon.

SHE DID.

It's AFO weekend and she can't resist missing out. She actually shoved her bandaged foot into the shoe and did 2 rides.

*sorry if I'm late to the party. Haven't finished this new thread.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she crammed her injured disformed foot into biking shoes. What an idiot. When my son had a toenail removed he wore sandals for at least a week. Biking is more important to her than her foot. Loser!

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Picsart_22-08-19_13-24-16-809Picsart_22-08-19_13-21-40-335
    Attached Image
    Picsart_22-08-19_13-24-16-809

10.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 8/19/2022, 08:24 PM) 
    So she crammed her injured disformed foot into biking shoes. What an idiot. When my son had a toenail removed he wore sandals for at least a week. Biking is more important to her than her foot. Loser!

I hope she does some serious damage. I can't with her.

Eva Zu Beck's hair used to be similar to Jen's (ok, she had a lot more of it, but the no bangs and long is what I'm saying) but her more recent videos show some chopped short bangs.... c'mon Jen! You know you want to. Go for Eva bangs. I need a laugh.

11.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 19/8/2022, 19:46) 
    Winnie hasn't stopped eating because she wants a new, fancy food. She's stopped eating because she's in pain and actively dying, you asshole.

My almost 20 year old cat stopped eating recently and I had him at the vet the next day. He was prescribed pain meds and he started eating almost immediately. Imagine that, Jenny?!? She is a total asshole and I can't believe she leaves her dying pet to take an unnecessary trip. I know I don't have much time left with mine and can't even fathom leaving him overnight.🤬

12.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Assuming the first clip was actaully after she pulled winnie from the closet dungeon and plopped her on the bed (trapping her up there until she saw fit)

also, this broke my heart once again. . .
    ugh2
    ugh_1

if you start the video at 23:28, I believe winnie's loosing balance in her front limbs as well. That stationary stumble was so sad.

13.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If Winnie isn’t eating, nature will take its course soon. Jen is such an asshole.

What did she do to her deformed feet now that she can’t wear the peloton shoes? Whatever it is I hope it hurts like hell #justiceforWi nnie

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Omg I want to cry seeing poor Winnie 😭

QUOTE (Mispronouncing like … Gene @ 19/8/2022, 20:40) 
    Assuming the first clip was actaully after she pulled winnie from the closet dungeon and plopped her on the bed (trapping her up there until she saw fit)

ugh2
    ugh_1

if you start the video at 23:28, I believe winnie's loosing balance in her front limbs as well. That stationary stumble was so sad.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mispronouncing like … Gene @ 19/8/2022, 20:40) 

ugh2
    ugh_1

It's horrific to watch even as a few clips in a 15 minute video. I don't know how she can see her like this on a regular basis and not do the kind and humane thing.

921 replies since 19/8/2022, 16:24   96848 views