Love Meg Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They should be asking for donations to their children's savings accounts. With all of this instability, those poor kids are in for some massive therapy bills in their future.

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is exactly why I turned down the idea of selling our house when my husband suggested it. Our kids are similar in age to theirs and I just couldn’t imagine not having an actual home for them. That equity and peace of mind is worth so much more than a quick payday. Traveling sounds fun for a month long trip or so but not to live like that with kids and dogs! 😬

3.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    DCP calls Meg the most entitled douche on the internet and makes fun of her for begging for free housing in his newest video about the Dougherty dozen around the 15 min mark. He then talks about the restaurant owner someone mentioned in a previous comment. He did an interview with him a while back.

4. VanityCake
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Is the doughtery dozen woman worth watching to snark on? She just screams hot mess from what the commentary channels say.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanityCake @ 26/8/2022, 01:04) 
    Is the doughtery dozen woman worth watching to snark on? She just screams hot mess from what the commentary channels say.

If you watch the DCP do it then yes.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Coastal1 @ 26/8/2022, 00:24) 
    This is exactly why I turned down the idea of selling our house when my husband suggested it. Our kids are similar in age to theirs and I just couldn’t imagine not having an actual home for them. That equity and peace of mind is worth so much more than a quick payday. Traveling sounds fun for a month long trip or so but not to live like that with kids and dogs! 😬

His smug smile infuriates me! Equity in your home isn't spending money you fool! Shame on you!

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Reading Justin's post made my heart race. Not only does it sound extremely messy, there are sooo many problems that can arise in the middle of this shit show. YouTube money is 👎🏽 LoveMeg.video can hit a rough patch with all this travel; internet issues, and uncertainty; the scented water never sold out, and the coaching is a 👎🏽. How is this going to work? The house money will be gone in no time. I'm so confused

One thing's for sure: if Meg and Kimi meet up, I'm buying some wine and popcorn for this hillbilly event!

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 26/8/2022, 02:35) 
    Reading Justin's post made my heart race. Not only does it sound extremely messy, there are sooo many problems that can arise in the middle of this shit show. YouTube money is 👎🏽 LoveMeg.video can hit a rough patch with all this travel; internet issues, and uncertainty; the scented water never sold out, and the coaching is a 👎🏽. How is this going to work? The house money will be gone in no time. I'm so confused

One thing's for sure: if Meg and Kimi meet up, I'm buying some wine and popcorn for this hillbilly event!

Same. I honestly think meg will feel right at home with her.
    I'd need a tetanus shot.

9.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm so dumbfounded by these two. Arrogance and stupidity is the most dangerous combination in people. He's always stating that he doesn't have a plan, didn't book accommodations properly, we're playing it by ear. But hey - pay me to plan your trips. I'm a great travel planner! She's had numerous failed businesses, by her OWN DOING. But hey - pay me to tell you how to run a successful business. They are always boasting about how loaded they are, but selling off everything and begging for free stuff. All of the filters, fakery. It's just a lot of faking going on here. It's like opposite day, every day with them. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever watched unfold. I wish they'd get cancelled even more than they have. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for them. I don't wish them bad things, but I really wish they'd wake up and realize that they are effing idiots and terrible parents. Maybe admit that you don't know everything, and be a little more humble. Instead of assholes. Now that, I'd watch.

10.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Takingthehighroad @ 26/8/2022, 02:48) 
    QUOTE (Dismom8606 @ 26/8/2022, 02:35) 

Same. I honestly think meg will feel right at home with her.
    I'd need a tetanus shot.

🤣🤣🤣

QUOTE (What the actual eff? @ 26/8/2022, 02:49) 
    I'm so dumbfounded by these two. Arrogance and stupidity is the most dangerous combination in people. He's always stating that he doesn't have a plan, didn't book accommodations properly, we're playing it by ear. But hey - pay me to plan your trips. I'm a great travel planner! She's had numerous failed businesses, by her OWN DOING. But hey - pay me to tell you how to run a successful business. They are always boasting about how loaded they are, but selling off everything and begging for free stuff. All of the filters, fakery. It's just a lot of faking going on here. It's like opposite day, every day with them. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever watched unfold. I wish they'd get cancelled even more than they have. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for them. I don't wish them bad things, but I really wish they'd wake up and realize that they are effing idiots and terrible parents. Maybe admit that you don't know everything, and be a little more humble. Instead of assholes. Now that, I'd watch.

The crazy part is....I wonder if they even recognize the truth you just delivered. Like do they truly believe their life to be a success story, or do they know it's a chaotic mess and they just fake it? Honestly, a travel agent who plays it by ear, and a life coach who follows the travel agent who's playing it by ear. Do you believe they legit believe this confusion to be success?

11.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think that tickets are booked or that the car will go to the port. They are going to get a not fit to travel for Molly and "cancel" everything because "they can't bear to leave her behind". They will mess around a bit, pretend to go "off the grid" then suddenly turn up in a cheap rental in the sticks. Meg will then start gushing about how the simple life in a humble home is what they always wanted, all along. She will eventually start posting to YouTube, again hoping to revive her channel and income.

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ivywrites @ 25/8/2022, 20:05) 
    Wait, they just bought the car and now are selling it?!!! Jesus

I think he is talking about the Mercedes

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They want free vrbos in exchange for what? Promoting them kn her private pay channel? She let gobif her public YouTube channel where vrbo owners may have been interested. However most vrbos that are good, don't have any problem getting bookings. They don't need meh

14.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 25/8/2022, 23:40) 
    I can’t remember the amount but lurking in the depths of my memory of useless information I’m sure they thought it was going to be much cheaper to ship the car.

I wonder how it would work there if they did have to sell their car. When we moved back from USA to Canada we brought our USA car with us and there were rules about selling the car. We couldn’t sell it within something like six months of importing it. So if they discover their car is unreliable or not a good fit for their travelling needs they could be stuck with it for quite a while.

Their issue is that they are not importing the car, they are importing it temporarily, which is only possible for personal use. They can´t sell it because they have to prove that the car is leaving the EU with them, actually after a maximum of six months. There are apparently ways around the six months but they sound a) uncertain to be accepted at the end of their stay and b) involves collecting a substantial amount of paper work about when that car was in and outside the EU. Sounded like a juge risk to take.

QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 25/8/2022, 23:55) 
    They are planning to arrive in Germany in November without winter coats..... That is like wearing flipflops in the snow in Switzerland.

Only this time, it´s going to be all of them.

What an excellent learning opportunity about consequences of one´s actions for the whole family!

15.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was rolling my eyes at everytime justin put “landrover” in those posts instead of just saying our car or vehicle. I will be totally shocked if this works out for them. I cant wait to see it unfold

1178 replies since 21/8/2022, 17:32   125561 views