Mega shoes, mega links, I dudnt know why my content stinks. Back to school lies and shopping for YOU guys… Pt. 78

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 8/23/2022, 08:07 PM) 
    I'm gonna call this now...out of all the clothes she's already purchased, lisa will grab the worst looking outfits for her conference,(or whatever it is), because that's what she always does.

Let's face it, she doesn't need to but anything new at all from top to bottom because she's already shown us tons of crap she could wear. But she's a "buying/linking/tossing" machine who has to have more. :smoking-smiley-face: :5153: :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

Yes.

If some of the fashion at the fashion conference is anything like / some of the clothing that
    some of the YouTubers bought for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale /
    we're in for a bit of a ****show.

I only skipped through a few Nordstrom Anniversary sale videos & I was like SMH.

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's absurd she thinks of herself as a fashion guru when she has no style whatsoever. How many times is she going to suggest wearing a slip dress with a...wait for it...moto jacket, or a pair of jeans and a tee. Then completes the ensemble with her de rigueur stripper heels or those hideous Schutz boots. Then she feels the need to tell everyone where they can go wearing said "outfit". Ohhh, so you mean I can wear jeans and tee to meet the girls for lunch? Funny that never crossed my mind.

Keep dialing for dollars as fast as you can Lisa, the ship is sinking.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 8/23/2022, 09:24 PM) 
    Lisa has a million choices of outfits already in her closet. She has been shopping non stop since the last conference. The fact that she is still buying new stuff for the conference is ridiculous. Sometimes I feel sorry for Jawn because she is going through their retirement money, but then I feel he is equally to blame since he never stands up to her.

I realize I am "preaching to the choir" here . . .
    We all know she NEVER, ever - EVER EVER , would, but there are a lot of consultants who would work remotely with Lisa, helping her create great outfits for each segment of the convention.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dora, she has had personal shopper/stylist help before and it didn’t help. They (channels) all choose and link the items from sales and hauls to get the most $$ or views- Not ever what the viewers would actually wear.

Keeping buying. Half her (new) viewers wouldn’t even recognize most of her clothes so why not shop her closet?
    I mean she looooves all the items she buys and only keeps the best.

5.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm predicting she will loose more weight for the "conference", will become even more "tan", more face changes, and hair will get whiter. And we all know she will have on low tops, or even low cut spaghetti strap tops and slip dresses. She doesn't have the aptitude to dress with class because she can't loose the TPT idea that her boobs have to be hanging out and she needs to look "sexy". She may have spent a fortune on clothing but she still SCREAMS CHEAP.

Brings me another random thought....what EVER happened the big closet reveal in her kingdom??

6.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I find it quite funny that she always comments about where you can wear the outfits such as date night, lunch with girlfriends etc. Yet, she never does those things. She only wears her outfits either shopping or to the drive-through. She has way too many clothes for just wearing them driving around town in her car. Absolutely no one in Wilmington even cares what she wears. They most likely think she looks ridiculous wearing stripper heels and low cut tops around town.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    WHY I DATED AND MARRIED OLDER MAN | 10+ Years is up. I don't have time to watch it.

8.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    For posterity. lol!
    Attached Image
    A29C8288-D32A-4E6B-9774-E95D0C9B72FC

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Debbie50 @ 8/24/2022, 12:18 PM) 
    WHY I DATED AND MARRIED OLDER MAN | 10+ Years is up. I don't have time to watch it.

Oh good grief. Bet she acts like she invented the idea!

Weirdly, but interesting timing . . . wonder what rumors are going around the 'hood, or at Johns gym? Lisa never does anything unless there is an underlying reason.

10.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If I were going off Lisa’s hair in that thumbnail and a few other tells, I would think she was the older man in the relationship.

Why I Dated and Married Older Man

No proofreading or is she just trying to sound like a mail order bride? Going in. lol.

11.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL so creepy. Is that thumbnail supposed to be provocative because it sure isn't....

I married an older man but it wasn't what I was intentionally going for - it just happened. It shouldn't be so intentional in my opinion.

Her hair looks like an old rocker for sure - not pretty.

12.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Older Men Do It Better"... gag. She's heading into OF territory.

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 8/24/2022, 11:25 AM) 
    For posterity. lol!

WT*

She gave herself Rapunzel hair &
    Attack of the 50 Foot Tall Waman legs. (It was a Sci-Fi movie from 1958.)
    I haven't seen the movie.

SMH about the rest of the picture.

14.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I’m someone who has a lot of life experience.” -Lisa

lol! I would say that D1 has less life experience at 52 than most people have by 32.

As for older men being better, everyone is different. My fiance is 7 years older than me. His birth year falls into the generation above me, so at times, it almost feels like he is 10-15 years older, but it works out really nicely. I’ve always been mature and preferred the company of people who have more life experience than me— while that isn’t always a given if you are older. Age is often just a number.

My Mom is almost two years older than my Dad but they have been together for nearly 60 years. My sister said she would never date a younger guy but ended up marrying a man who is four years younger than she is. It all depends on the dynamic of the people involved.

Of course Lisa preferred an older man because she wasn’t looking for a soulmate. Her main concern was financial stability and a guy who was ready for the children that would allow her not to work outside of the home. When her ex’s friend warned John to “Watch out for Lisa, she wants to get married.” I think he more than likely said watch out for Lisa, she is a crazy, materialistic gold digger. John likely just spared Lisa’s feelings.

I will say they looked great on the cruise! Both very fit with nice physiques. Lisa looks like the spitting image of Laura Dern in her…wedding photo?

AEC6EFB7-5F40-4213-9F1D-132DE8AA45A1

2D12981A-8AC4-4792-8489-BD1E5E251C0B

15.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This video really takes the cake as far as Lisa's mindless drivel goes...
    Her 'younger men this' vs. 'older men that' is just SO stupid and really just highlights the fact that she has practically zero real-life experience. Age has NOTHING to do with most of what she's blathering on about! I know plenty of 'older men' that are losers and plenty of 'younger men' that have had their shit together since high school.
    Sidenote: Lisa sharing her dating experiences from 30 years ago is completely irrelevant to anyone who is actively dating in 2022.

904 replies since 23/8/2022, 00:04   69814 views