Aaryn Williams: Natural lips, natural blonde... naturally delusional. Pt. 36

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (you+me+our3 @ 25/8/2022, 15:30) 
    Aaryn related but Josie’s stories from last night are veryyyy concerning. I am convinced abuse is going on in that house and if Aaryn suspects anything or knows of anything she needs to make a call to have those poor children checked on. I’m really fearful for them. Hudson has split his head open “again” and was supposedly paralyzed with fear. The way she told the story was so weird too. And after the recent black eye incident. And she gave reasons why she didn’t want to take him in. Pure neglect.

You think KAaryn would help another child? She doesn’t even care for her own.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 25/8/2022, 15:55) 
    Aaryn related but Josie’s stories from last night are veryyyy concerning. I am convinced abuse is going on in that house and if Aaryn suspects anything or knows of anything she needs to make a call to have those poor children checked on. I’m really fearful for them. Hudson has split his head open “again” and was supposedly paralyzed with fear. The way she told the story was so weird too. And after the recent black eye incident. And she gave reasons why she didn’t want to take him in. Pure neglect.

You think KAaryn would help another child? She doesn’t even care for her own.

Probably not but she is frenemies with most of her friends so she might enjoy seeing Josie going down. Either way, whatever is going on in the Wittman household is very concerning. One of the boys also broke their arm recently and now it makes you wonder about that too.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't know who this Josie is, I just looked her up. No thanks.

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The Josie thing - if he hurt his head on the playground, what's the big deal in taking him to the Dr? I don't know if I believe the trauma thing.

5. anxietyqueen
        +15   Like  

User deleted

She said he’s split his head open 3x in the last year. I have a very active little boy not much younger, and he’s never even come close to splitting his head open. That’s not normal. Accidents happen, but 3x in a year? 🚩🚩🚩

6. anxietyqueen
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Lol this was directed at the person here who said to ask her mom. She is so easily offended.
    Attached Image
    666BACCF-9113-45C8-B5C2-DBCFEA9FEC9D

7. anxietyqueen
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Or I assume she was offended since she was responding to here. I just always read her stories in that super defensive tone she uses s lol.
    Attached Image
    C2E682B1-44D1-4271-8BE4-B0AEE5F60D3E

8.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    As if sis is going to take that kind of time to do Adeline’s hair. She will do it one and done. She doesn’t like to spend time with her girls. Also, I don’t see Adeline sitting still that long. Maybe she needs to take her to cut or trim her hair and that would help manage it.

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I read it that way as well, in her usual snarky tone! There’s nothing wrong with saying ask your mom, wtf she’s so triggered 24/7🤣 Yaya has curly hair and I’m sure it hasn’t always been coarse, that happens with age and frying it with bleach over a lifetime.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not a mom but I honestly don’t know anyone mom or not who would wear this?
    Attached Image
    508A95FF-88D2-4BD3-9597-6A94B6768425

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Barbie boots, shorts that look like she’s been attacked by a bear, and a purposely revealing top showing fake plastic Barbie boobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ just no.

12.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Those boots LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does Josie have a thread? She might need one.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm rewatching Aaryn's Big Brother season for the background noise, and I'm also curious how much her looks have changed. (Spoiler - it's a lot). But anyway, it's sad how desperate Jessie was to be her friend, and Aaryn was just like lol, nope!

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cammym @ 8/25/2022, 07:35 PM) 
    Does Josie have a thread? She might need one.

She has one.
    https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...2182714&st=1080

909 replies since 23/8/2022, 18:56   112875 views