Paging Nick, Jen Needs a Real Dick, Like Jen Pt 362

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 28/8/2022, 00:54) 
    I just hope that Shrill and Gravy are checking in on her and the kids at this time.

Unfortunately, these two don’t seem to be the moderating influence Jen needs at this time in her life. They seem as clueless as her. I’d rather see Poopsie doing the checking in. That guys got no BS in him and is way past Jen’s antics.

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would think Don is keeping tabs on his kids these two weeks - someway, somehow. I hope he and CC have a code word related to when her mom is taking it too far with her and Donnie.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I could care less about how fat Jenny is. It more has to do with the fact that she filters herself to look different and preaches about being body positive then pouts when called out on it. She also spent many years fat-shaming the Rosses and Don. Rather than looking back at the comments that are left and growing from them she ignores them and gets mad. Jenny is lucky that she is privileged because she can not make it in the real world much less the one she has created. She could be successful if she stopped looking up her own ample bottom and started growing like a real phoenix.

#fromsellingrm1tophotoshoppingthebakeryhasthereceiptsofyourlies

4.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She doesn’t understand that no one cares what she weighs. They care she lies about what she weighs. All those years of making snide, backhanded comments about Don’s weight, Emily’s serving sizes and the weight loss competition she didn’t need to participate in have come back to bite her in her size 12 ass.

QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 28/8/2022, 01:11) 
    I could care less about how fat Jenny is. It more has to do with the fact that she filters herself to look different and preaches about being body positive then pouts when called out on it. She also spent many years fat-shaming the Rosses and Don. Rather than looking back at the comments that are left and growing from them she ignores them and gets mad. Jenny is lucky that she is privileged because she can not make it in the real world much less the one she has created. She could be successful if she stopped looking up her own ample bottom and started growing like a real phoenix.

#fromsellingrm1tophotoshoppingthebakeryhasthereceiptsofyourlies

Same! 😂😂😂

5.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once you use filters, do different lenses and camera positions to get the most flattering/thinning angle isn’t it more or less the same as editing? I know it’s not the exact same, but everyone tries to position themselves with best angles to either look thinner, not emphasize a pooch, hide a big nose, etc.

Point is - if she goes to some lengths to enhance how she looks on social media (especially filters and angles) - how can she be all high and mighty and accuse people of body shaming her?

With that - I’m officially completely bored of the Jen photoshop kerfuffle.

Only thing I want to know is how many hours on peloton today?

6.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I mean, I have functioning eyeballs. I see the difference in her hand picked, curated photos and the ones she can’t alter because they come from her videos. The infamous Jenny the Pooh ass shot from when she’s in the tent, that’s unedited reality right there. More recently the ones from her garage, that’s unedited reality. The Peloton bike ride and the yoga poses and all of those that she carefully chooses, yeah, edited (and not just to fix lightning lmao). There’s been enough evidence presented here that I’m convinced.

Now, Jen, please do something else, scold us some more. Give us something new to work with here. We’re waiting :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is one of those people who uses key words to justify or defend their position.
    Like lying by omission.
    She "filters" or "enhances" but never photoshopping. :wacko:

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Speaking of curated, my most hated picture is the one with the fireworks, and someone told me (I'm sorry I forget) to take a close look because it's a selfie.

9.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    #🙋🏻‍♀️COCKBLOCKED AND PHOTOSHOPPED with Jen

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 28/8/2022, 01:57) 
    Speaking of curated, my most hated picture is the one with the fireworks, and someone told me (I'm sorry I forget) to take a close look because it's a selfie.

It is definitely a selfie. (You mean the one with the kids with headphones?)

11.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    LyingLiarWhoLies You forgot the one where she showed the playbills from a play and pretended she was st the theater. She talked about theater being in her blood. She was at Disney then

12.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate that pic too

0uOnViP

also this one:

AjWqT0h

the caption was "Moments like these make my heart sing <3 " :sick:

moments like what? set up photos where you're trying to look serene and likely made Don take your pic 10+ times...?

13.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't forget about her Disney race dress photos where she has a cone head in the hotel pictures and then looked like her usual self in the official race medal photos.

Liar liar photoshopped ass on fire.

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One of the last pictures she’ll ever take with kids who appear to be enjoying her presence and a wedding ring on her finger.

Those days are gone, Jen. Hope you enjoyed them while you were contemplating divorce.

15.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 28/8/2022, 02:21) 
    I hate that pic too

(IMG:https://i.imgur.com/0uOnViP.jpg)

also this one:

(IMG:https://i.imgur.com/AjWqT0h.jpg)

the caption was "Moments like these make my heart sing <3 " :sick:

moments like what? set up photos where you're trying to look serene and likely made Don take your pic 10+ times...?

That fireworks picture is the worst!!

896 replies since 23/8/2022, 23:32   93961 views