Paging Nick, Jen Needs a Real Dick, Like Jen Pt 362

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 24/8/2022, 07:20) 
    plot twist...Paula is Nick! she loves Jen so much, she is trying to cat fish her.

This is my fanfic of choice
    :crying:

2.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 24/8/2022, 00:50) 
    CCsideEye

All the best to you, your family and your little girl next week for a safe (and short) labor and east delivery! So exciting!

Changing lanes now to Jen:

I have always suspected this travel nonsense was all because of Utah and her obsession with it. She cannot let it go. She hasn't explored "the mountains of Utah" - she only goes to the area around Heber Valley (other than the ridiculous Moab trip and the lame Bear Lake trek near Logan). There are many other mountain ranges in Utah but they are not in the Rosses neighborhood. She is obsessed with no longer being a part of that family and those bi-annual treks to Utah. She only went to the PNW because it's in that general part of the western US - again near Utah. She uses the SLC airport to fly in and out of. She is stalking her former (and never again to be) life. It's creepy.

If she were serious about traveling the US and seeing mountains, what about Colorado? Arizona? Even California? Venturing east - what about New York? The Catskills and the Adirondaks are gorgeous, the Maine coast is as well. Heading down south The Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains are breathtaking. The Allegheny area in PA is another area with beautiful mountains and camping arenas.

What is different about all these areas? They are not Utah and a link to her former life. If the Rosses had never built that house in Heber and she hadn't spent time there, she would never, ever go to Utah.

I watched one of her videos for the first time in probably 6 months. The one where she flies out to her car and camps in it.
    When she was going though her bag of shower stuff, etc all I could think was omg she’s making a mini Utah on wheels where she has duplicate stuff and special Utah/car specific things.
    I also find it ironic that she wants to bask in nature but at the same time has to do 2 of the most polluting things you can do… fly and drive a large thirsty vehicle. To spend what 3 days in a place.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw on Instagram she had bought a 4Runner. That seems to be the latest trend and she doesn’t have an original thought in her life. I guess next up she will buy the roof nest.
    My husband watches a lot of those off-road rescue channels. I doubt she will really leave paved roads but if she does I see a high probability will really screw up. Again this seems like Jen doing stupid she she is ill prepared for but spending money because she feels like that will keep her safe.

(I’ve not been a regular reader here for a while so I’m sure people have already made these points. I just had to get this out of my head!)

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like the next step to Jenny's stalking will be to purchase property in Utah, most likely in the same town as the Ross compound. Normally I would find that psychotic, but I say go for it if it freaks out Douchecanoe Don.

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 23/8/2022, 18:28) 
    A striking beauty. That’s our Jenny!
    9A9075A6-39DD-41C2-B924-72BFA4F7CA08

:scared-smiley-emoticon:

qi90e97g26z01

5.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I could see her in the mountains of Utah running in a circle around the Heart Home with her pee rag in hand, marking her territory like a rabid coyote.

6.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also think it is creepy that she had to hit Utah on her first real trip in the fart runner (besides driving to St. Louis). Get a grip woman. There are other beautiful places. Colorado is amazing for instance. She is such a robot.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 8/24/2022, 08:10 AM) 
    I will be in Vermont a month from now. Do I need to hunt down Nick and knock some sense into the poor guy?

My " heart home " is in VT. Nick is just your basic Vermont redneck- hick. Born there, never leaves, mediocre job, spends all his paycheck on beer.

8.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Good morning, Bakers. T minus one hour until the premier of expensive homeless car camping really kicks off. I hear there's going to be some wild camping involved in today's video. Mayhap I will have actually been pulled out of her hundreds of bins and be put to use?

We shall see.

#TensleighBluePoopShovel

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Claundry @ 24/8/2022, 14:29) 
    omg she’s making a mini Utah on wheels

User name alert 🤣

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I see Jen is doing all these music-themed Peloton classes and I know she doesn't know who any of them are except John Mayer. Maybe she can branch out from her terrible taste in music.

11.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 24/8/2022, 16:14) 
    I see Jen is doing all these music-themed Peloton classes and I know she doesn't know who any of them are except John Mayer. Maybe she can branch out from her terrible taste in music.

In yesterday’s Rewatch, Jeff is horrified that she doesn’t know who Sam Smith is (at the height of his popularity with “Stay With Me.”)

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gardening IG is no longer private.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Still showing as private for me.

QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 24/8/2022, 16:22) 

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YetAnotherMopInstastory @ 8/24/2022, 04:26 PM) 
    Still showing as private for me.

QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 24/8/2022, 16:22) 

Weird now it is again.

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 8/24/2022, 07:14 AM) 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-18

896 replies since 23/8/2022, 23:32   93959 views