Paging Nick, Jen Needs a Real Dick, Like Jen Pt 362

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/26/2022, 07:27 PM) 
    She’s on like Day 11 with the kids and is losing her shit.

She’s probably been eating like a triathlete for 2 weeks.

No, she's not. Serious triathletes eat a lot of calories (like Gene) but they eat quality calories to optimize their performance. Some are omnivores, some are vegetarians, and some are vegans. There's a lot more hairs I could split but I'm lazy like Gene.

2.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    As a self professed nerd, who actually likes playing video games and watching anime, I've never heard any hiker refer to themself as a hiking nerd.

Those mugs are cute, but not worth that much. Who needs gold on the cup?

I don't think anyone means adjusting contrast, or lighting, or tweaking the white balance as photo shopping. That is adjusting. Photoshop refers to actually altering the subject or major elements, at least in my mind.

3.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/27/2022, 09:38 PM) 
    The more I read that post the less I think it’s body shaming - it’s Jen who has an issue with her body. The poster told her to accept it as it is - strong (or whatever was the word used along those lines).

I also don’t see how Jen reads a comment about Jen photoshopping herself as the poster having issues with their own body. Everything with Jen is that old playground taunt - “I know you are but what am I.”

Exactly. It's Jen trying to project her OWN insecurity and shame about HER body onto someone else instead of sitting down with herself and accepting that she is FAR from being accepting of her body. Very far.

I am so tired of hearing people use that projecting comment that it "says more about you than me" BS. That is not what it is at all. It's the person SAYING that who has had a nerve hit dead on and they are squealing and wiggling around trying to find a way out of being who THEY are.

4.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen-nay needs to chill tf out and pop a Xanax.

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 27/8/2022, 17:07) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 8/27/2022, 09:20 AM) 
    I wish she wouldn’t lie. There have been numerous instances where she’s lied creating narratives that were irrelevant to even share or bring up. For instance, she talked about her big plans for her RM1.0 office when she knew she was moving. She blatantly said she had no plans for moving when she’d already bought the new house. I’m trying to remember when I first noticed her lies. I recall my disappointment when I realized she’d do hauls or post products on IG that we’d never see her use again (Mineral Fusion make up haul from Whole Foods stands out to me). I think she returned at least half the stuff she used to recommend to viewers after she photographed or filmed it. I no longer trusted her recommendations after this realization.

What lies stand out to you?

Well, there was the making pizza on a Monday night with the kids (per the date/time on her iPad that was in the kitchen) and she posted that it was Friday Night Pizza Night. She was pretending to be at home when she was in florida.

there was the story with the Starbucks coffee that she clearly got after dropping Winnie at Aunt Julie's around 6am and she was flying out to Florida and she pretended that it was after morning school drop off.

Then there was the taped story of her at the play in Chicago, while she was in Florida doing a run.

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 8/27/2022, 09:55 AM) 

LOL that shows that those Patreon members know that they better walk on eggshells if they DARE point anything that Jen is doing incorrectly.

The picture of her at the Utah house as if she stayed there when it is believed she was picking up crap

And her saying she didn’t have a scale and never weighed herself and the scale was spotted in her bathroom

I’ve started a list 6BD81F73-522A-4C23-85DC-AB7382474535

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I cant even bring myself to watch anymore of her videos now that she bought the suv. She seems like she is so above everyone, talking about going 'off road' with it like it's a supped up jeep with oversized tires. She isn't any better than the rest of us. She doesn't hold down a job or career, yet boasts continuously about her new vehicle and all it can do. :furious: And it's not jealousy. I do have an suv also. I'm a single mom and work full time. I'm proud of all that I have built around me. But never would I ever act like a spoiled princess, better than others.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 27/8/2022, 22:24) 
    Jen-nay needs to chill tf out and pop a Xanax.

I’m pretty sure that Jen has been familiar with Xanax for a long, long time. Just my guess.

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The other day I was in my little 4x4 TRUCK, in traffic, in the left turn lane, stopped at the light. A cop came ip behind me, siren on , lights flashing. OMG y’all, I had to go OFF ROAD, up the curb and into the median so he could squeeze around me, all while making sure I did not nudge the asshole in front of me who would not move. I hope that my TRUCK is OK, I did not put it into 4WD, I just went for it.

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    i genuinely don't think Jen photoshops. Shes too lazy.

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 27/8/2022, 21:02) 
    Thanks Jenny for letting us know about the new mug drop. They're so affordable. I think I'll get a set of 6.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11418747/...0827-210147.jpg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11418747/...0827-210139.jpg)

Paula is probably getting one in lieu of paying her electric bill this month just to feel closer to Jen.

Edited by Curveball - 8/27/2022, 02:21 PM

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 8/27/2022, 11:05 PM) 
    i genuinely don't think Jen photoshops. Shes too lazy.

Did you see her ankle?
    The pics of her oblong head?
    She's not lazy enough to "tweak" her pics, she said so.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah honestly, as someone who has worked a little with photoshop they don't look photoshopped to me but maybe shes just really good

also Jen has always had kind of an oblong head

13.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FromFlyingFirstClassToTruckStopBathsLikeJen

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen legitimately has one of the smallest heads I’ve ever seen on a grown up. That and her brain are actually petite.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know if she shops her pic, but her head looked like Primat Conehead in sever pictures, her arm was stretched to the ceiling, and she looks much heavier in her videos than in still shots. She edits for sure. And uses filters. My iPhone camera does not have any beauty settings. Maybe hers is special.

896 replies since 23/8/2022, 23:32   93960 views