50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1. Fatgriffon1
        +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=thisisnuts!,1/9/2022, 16:41 ?t=62569864&st=420#entry458626955]
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 9/1/2022, 08:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 1/9/2022, 05:18) 
    Just want to say the cheesecake at juniors is BOMB. No other cheesecake even comes close. Their breakfast was pretty good too.

I am going to NYC next month to visit my nephew who attends NYU. We are going to Juniors after attending a broadway musical. That is definitely on my list! I also think the bagels are the best in NYC. Legend is its the water. I will also be on the hunt for a black and white cookie.

Zabar’s on the Upper West Side has really good black and white cookies and a ton of other food too. My other two cookie recommendations are Levain because they’re HUGE and so good (there’s one close to Zabar’s) and Milk Bar (the cereal milk there is just… MMM.) All those places are easy to get to from the Museum of Natural History.

I also recommend Chelsea Market for food and shopping, and that’s close to Little Island and the high line so you can grab snacks/lunch and have a little picnic if that’s your thing.

The Wall Street Pier is fun for kids, there’s boats you can get on and look inside (I think they’re free but don’t quote me on that) and there are cool statues and a nice view AND a little plaza with good restaurants and a burger place and they sell adult beverages outside if you would like to indulge. The South Street Seaport is down there too - same thing, cool cobblestone streets and good food and cute little shops.

In my opinion the best pizza is in Brooklyn BUT I won’t yuck anyone else’s yum. 😉

There’s just so much to do that isn’t even that expensive and I am GIDDY with excitement that their big plans are Aldi and egg sandwiches.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views