50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So everyone at the lake has to share just basically melted cheese for queso because Baby Bird doesn't like queso with anything in it.

I hate when she says "bust into this". Such as we won't bust into these oreos yet. Not to mention she hedges her bets on whether or not anything will be eaten beforehand. She just can't teach her kids any self control.

$23 for a single place setting of silverware? I wouldn't pay that but if I did, that stuff isn't leaving my sight and it certainly isn't leaving the house to get tossed in the garbage, lost, conveniently forgotten by irresponsible children. They can take reusable silverware from the $1.25 store or their fingers if they can't even take care of that.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 8/24/2022, 11:49 AM)
    My kids meet me away from the pickup line. I think her kids are old enough for that too

Or if they're not old enough, maybe she could find somewhere closer to the school than her house is to park her car and walk to the school, meet them and walk back to the car.

Everybody gets a little exercise and nobody has to wait in the carpool line.

I don't even have kids and/or carpool line problems and I was able to come up with that solution.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of my neighbors is a RN at our county hospital. Occasionally I pick up and watch her kids after school when the ot pay is too good for her to turn down. There's a million rules. Kids can't walk or ride their bikes home unless they live in the neighborhood right next to the school and aren't allowed to do so in bad weather. Otherwise, no child can leave campus without being in an authorized pickup person's vehicle and the school staff have to physically walk the kids to the vehicle to make sure the kid goes where they're supposed to. Both my neighbor and her ex husband had to sign off on me picking up their kids at the school office in advance and they had to provide my license plate number and I have to have a tag on my rearview mirror. It's serious business and it take over an hour to get them.

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This is a grocery haul from an adult mother of four?

Looks like a child went shopping

She needs a class on nutrition STAT.
    Attached Image
    E4BB2372-F728-47FC-A2CC-FAC07B44DE19

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 24/8/2022, 22:45) 
    This is a grocery haul from an adult mother of four?

Looks like a child went shopping

She needs a class on nutrition STAT.

I like junk food and Taco Bell not gonna lie but DAMN thas a lot of junk food 😦😦

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 24/8/2022, 22:39) 
    One of my neighbors is a RN at our county hospital. Occasionally I pick up and watch her kids after school when the ot pay is too good for her to turn down. There's a million rules. Kids can't walk or ride their bikes home unless they live in the neighborhood right next to the school and aren't allowed to do so in bad weather. Otherwise, no child can leave campus without being in an authorized pickup person's vehicle and the school staff have to physically walk the kids to the vehicle to make sure the kid goes where they're supposed to. Both my neighbor and her ex husband had to sign off on me picking up their kids at the school office in advance and they had to provide my license plate number and I have to have a tag on my rearview mirror. It's serious business and it take over an hour to get them.

When we lived in Florida our pickup was exactly like this. It ran pretty smoothly but unless you were an hour early you were stuck 30+ cars back and waiting forever in line. It took us about 2 hours to pick our son up between the almost hour we lived from the school and pickup line.

7.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Embarrassed at how empty your fridge and freezer are? Calling out your husband for not covering food? Sorry flaps, not falling for it. You CHOSE TO FILM all these things. Nobody held a gun to your head and made you show us your fridge without first making sure all the food was covered or that there wasn't enough food in it.

You can very easily take out the uncovered food prior to filming and we'd be none the wiser. Enough is enough with the low effort content.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If DD is so tired from working, than maybe 50 can cover the food before it goes in the fridge. How hard is that? Oh wait. 50 likes to play the blame game.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's probably passed out cold by the time he comes home at night and eats the slop she leaves for him.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    🍿 🍿 🍿

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 24/8/2022, 22:56) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 24/8/2022, 22:39) 

When we lived in Florida our pickup was exactly like this. It ran pretty smoothly but unless you were an hour early you were stuck 30+ cars back and waiting forever in line. It took us about 2 hours to pick our son up between the almost hour we lived from the school and pickup line.

Wow, these stories are terrible! Once kids hit 2nd grade here they are free to leave on their own when dismissed!

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow all that crap plus the crap she bought at Sam's. Didn't watch yet. Having a shitty day.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 8/25/2022, 12:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 24/8/2022, 22:56) 

Wow, these stories are terrible! Once kids hit 2nd grade here they are free to leave on their own when dismissed!

We moved to a very small school last year. Haha we went from a school district with strict pick up rules to one that when I called up to let them know I was on the way to pick up one of my daughters for a doctor's appt, if they could have her up in the office so i could sign her out and the secretary was like do you want me to just send her out front to wait for you?

And like so many people have said if Vee wouldn't break out in hives at the thought of interacting with some of the parents in the neighborhood, she could arrange to carpool. There are 2 kids down the road from us that their mom does mornings and I do afternoons. She has to go to work in the mornings and doesn't get off in time to do afternoon pick up and I stay at home. So it works out well for us. She has no idea how to be an adult or interact with anyone who is not her husband or one of her dollar tree bitches. But I think she would suck at carpooling anyway. She'd be habitually late or have a bad back and couldn't make pick up after a long day of watching tv.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Damn that bald spot is hot pink and what is with her bulldog eye brow line???! It’s getting worse
    Attached Image
    A9F0FB8A-1121-4DB4-931B-7B7C88FF34E6

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks like hell. Not surprised with what she eats but that haul is bad. My 11 year old junk food obsessed girl would shop better than that.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views