50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She always acts like she is doing something special! We have all waited in car lines.

STOP COMPLAINING!!! What are you in such a rush to do?? Get home to your bed??

Think of the staff members who have to stand out in the rain and get the right kids into the right car. You think that’s fun!? Give them a break on the first week of school. Be appreciative. Ugh she is so ungrateful and miserable.

Grab a book and plan to be there ahead of time so you get to be one of the first in line. There is no reason for you not to be first. You have nothing else to do!!! Plan ahead

And one more thing. You should be thrilled that they stopped bus services in your neighborhood. So now you can have an excuse not to get an actual job outside of your home for another year
    Attached Image
    901D5EFB-C057-463F-AD68-D29F60F24F21

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 8/25/2022, 01:51 AM) 
    She always acts like she is doing something special! We have all waited in car lines.

Think of the staff members who have to stand out in the rain and get the right kids into the right car. You think that’s fun!? Give them a break on the first week of school. Be appreciative. Ugh she is so ungrateful and miserable.

Grab a book and plan to be there ahead of time so you get to be one of the first in line. There is no reason for you not to be first. You have nothing else to do!!! Plan ahead

And one more thing. You should be thrilled that they stopped bus services in your neighborhood. So now you can have an excuse not to get an actual job outside of your home for another year

BigTalkativeAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vee will get even lazier. She'll use the excuse that she has a limited time window in between drop off and pick up to get things done. And not do shit. Then once the kids are home well who else is gonna lay in bed watching tv and ignoring them unless baby bird needs a feeding?

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids are cooking more in the kitchen a/k/a warming up their own crap in the oven. She even bought them two potholders to choose from!

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 25/8/2022, 01:51) 

Good job posting this Lemon! Based upon the GPS on your car’s dash I can see which elementary school your kids go to.

Also is one of the twins’ first name Emma? Because you can see the reflection in the window of the car of Emma and their last name.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 24/8/2022, 18:28) 
    I was catching up.. so Paige is moving out .. why is she still telling her business?

What is up with her forehead? Is the monet running down her face?

My daughter was looking while I went to her IG I never looked before. & my daughter asked what happened to her hair she has a bald spot doesn't she. I tried not to laugh... I was watching her stories... she asked if you get an award for cutting stuff? Because (my daughter) just cut banana peppers...

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 24/8/2022, 20:04) 
    Once again, Vee is missing the point. She will dismiss the "haters" who say she should walk her kids to school because in reality they don't live close enough for that to be a daily viable option. She has NO legitimate reason to be whining about buses when she has a vehicle, and unlimited budget for gas, and no job. She should shut her trap and drive her kids to school, end of story.

I live in Minnesota where it gets to -30 & 8 minutes away even though I have a car I still walk to school with my daughter, come home, shower... and go to work.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought Lemon was going on yet another vacation, but she has a new, confusing (to me) posting method. The haul from today was a haul from before they went to the lake house.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I leave super early to get to the front of the line. You have to wait anyways. She's no where near the front and she has nothing else to do. I have to leave work to go.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 25/8/2022, 04:04) 
    Good job posting this Lemon! Based upon the GPS on your car’s dash I can see which elementary school your kids go to.

Also is one of the twins’ first name Emma? Because you can see the reflection in the window of the car of Emma and their last name.

I have read that the twins first names are Ella and Emma. I'm not sure which is which.

10. Old Rotten Twat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She ain’t gonna stop! Look at the salt sweat on her shirt. Punkin spice and Christmas foods are right around the corner.

98D7B725-DB13-404B-9AAE-4BC03A63CA0B

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status

Who needs a book? I read the Bakery while I wait for my kids to come out! 😀

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 8/25/2022, 04:04 AM) 

Call me crazy and it could be cause I'm a garbage person but why would you need to gps your kids school when you live 8 minutes away. It's not like it's the first time she's ever been there. I could see if she's across town doing something or visiting her girl kiera and using it but we know she was sitting her fat ass at home watching tv.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Emma Pearl
    Ella Rose
    Jackson Bryce
    Elizabeth Paige

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How old is she? 50?

15. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 25/8/2022, 04:47) 

Who needs a book? I read the Bakery while I wait for my kids to come out! 😀

Ditto but my kids school had a dead zone lol so then I would people watch

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views