50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw the crying fan of Lemon's. She looked and sounded like a nut. She called Lemon "her mentor". 🙄

Relax, lady. She isn't going anywhere. You can find her on Instagram all day.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/9/2022, 00:12) 
    Please tell me someone saw the story Lemon posted of that crazy lady crying over her leaving YouTube 😭😭 I’m deceased!!!

She is trying to become her new Fifty. She is a cross between fifty and anchor Amber.

3.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Whoever finds lemon inspiring, needs a psych ward. Yikes

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 1/9/2022, 01:02) 
    Please tell me someone saw the story Lemon posted of that crazy lady crying over her leaving YouTube 😭😭 I’m deceased!!!

Is this the same chick who did a horrible collaboration with Lemon years ago? It was freezer meals. This same chick was a fan and commented on all of 🍋 videos. She also won a huge giveaway 🍋 did.

Yes I think so! She’s really startling actually, she sounded like she could use some major 02 hits.

If you try hard enough, neglect your kids, and post every mundane second of your life on insta, you too can become the next Lemon. Never give up hope! 🥰 🌟

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So Vanessa and Kiera are going to Staten Island this weekend? Really? She now doesn't contribution financially AT ALL because they are in a position where she doesn't need to. LOL Like anything you contributed did anything ever... But my point is she's leaving her SOLE supporter ONCE again for a selfish trip that she doesn't deserve. She is a completely lazy, selfish bitch. WOW.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    New theory she cried said she can’t handle YouTube etc and mark said if you take more things off my plate you can quit. Which is why she did dishes tonight. It won’t last but I bet you that’s why she’s been so productive this week (productive for her)

7.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why is Kiera so controlling?

It's not healthy for herself or her family. It's not OCD. OCD is a medical condition that needs to be diagnosed. Kiera is narcissistically controlling.

When she's away with her girlfriend Vee (her words) in Lawn Guyland, she has already planned what meals the kids and husbands are going to eat for 3 days! All 3 meals! She had to plan out and tell them to make waffles for breakfast! You would think she's hiring a 12 year old to babysit! It reminds me of that viral photo online of a grocery list a woman gave to her husband with all the pictures of the things she wanted instead of writing down a traditional handwritten list.

She dictates that they'll have frozen pizza for lunch and Paul will make chicken parm. What happens if Paul gives her children pb and j sandwiches for lunch? Or they go out and get Mattenga's with Dirty D's discount or McDonald's? Usually the fun when mom is away is that you get fast food.

She even dictates what Vee is going to have! For breakfast, Kiera is going to buy her girlfriend a bagel and cream cheese and for lunch she's going to buy her an egg sandwich! So romantic! And what the heck is Long Island pizza? Isn't it just pizza? Like pizza in San Antonio? It's San Antonio pizza? I don't get her. There's no such thing as Long Island pizza. Yeah Lawn Guyland is a part of New York State but their pizza, bagels, and deli sandwiches are the same as everywhere else. The thing about New York food like the pizza, you have to get it at a specific place. For example , Spumoni's or Grimaldi's. They have THE New York pizza. The bagels you have to get it at a specific place that hand makes the bagels. Otherwise, if you go to any deli, its factory made. When you go to New York, you want pizza Grimaldo's, cheesecake from Junior's, hot dogs from Nathan's, bagels from Liberty Bagels, a pastrami sandwich from Katz's, a pretzel from a hot dog cart.

Vee you're going to New York and you're not even taking in the sights of the city? Wow.

Kiera is taking Vee because Dirty D is working. You can't take Jake? Or even Paul? There's even a family pig roast! She's going introduce her, as my girlfriend Vee. Vee you're going to Lawn Guyland to meet your girlfriend's family!

Yes I know some women call their really close lady friends girlfriends but we all know Kiera who is OBSESSED with her baby girl Vee that she moved to San Antonio to be with her.

8.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Was it Alma by any chance? I could see her crying over lemons departure.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 9/1/2022, 05:18 AM) 

It's not healthy for herself or her family. It's not OCD. OCD is a medical condition that needs to be diagnosed. Kiera is narcissistically controlling.

When she's away with her girlfriend Vee (her words) in Lawn Guyland, she has already planned what meals the kids and husbands are going to eat for 3 days! All 3 meals! She had to plan out and tell them to make waffles for breakfast! You would think she's hiring a 12 year old to babysit! It reminds me of that viral photo online of a grocery list a woman gave to her husband with all the pictures of the things she wanted instead of writing down a traditional handwritten list.

She dictates that they'll have frozen pizza for lunch and Paul will make chicken parm. What happens if Paul gives her children pb and j sandwiches for lunch? Or they go out and get Mattenga's with Dirty D's discount or McDonald's? Usually the fun when mom is away is that you get fast food.

She even dictates what Vee is going to have! For breakfast, Kiera is going to buy her girlfriend a bagel and cream cheese and for lunch she's going to buy her an egg sandwich! So romantic! And what the heck is Long Island pizza? Isn't it just pizza? Like pizza in San Antonio? It's San Antonio pizza? I don't get her. There's no such thing as Long Island pizza. Yeah Lawn Guyland is a part of New York State but their pizza, bagels, and deli sandwiches are the same as everywhere else. The thing about New York food like the pizza, you have to get it at a specific place. For example , Spumoni's or Grimaldi's. They have THE New York pizza. The bagels you have to get it at a specific place that hand makes the bagels. Otherwise, if you go to any deli, its factory made. When you go to New York, you want pizza Grimaldo's, cheesecake from Junior's, hot dogs from Nathan's, bagels from Liberty Bagels, a pastrami sandwich from Katz's, a pretzel from a hot dog cart.

Vee you're going to New York and you're not even taking in the sights of the city? Wow.

Kiera is taking Vee because Dirty D is working. You can't take Jake? Or even Paul? There's even a family pig roast! She's going introduce her, as my girlfriend Vee. Vee you're going to Lawn Guyland to meet your girlfriend's family!

Yes I know some women call their really close lady friends girlfriends but we all know Kiera who is OBSESSED with her baby girl Vee that she moved to San Antonio to be with her.

I hope for the bride's sake Fiddy doesn't try to make out with Vee on the dance floor after a night of drinking like she did with her own bridesmaid.

10.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Vee quit YouTube to spend more time with her kids. But is packing for her 8th weekend away from them this year. :hearty-laugh:

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curlyspice @ 8/31/2022, 10:36 PM) 

Was it Alma by any chance? I could see her crying over lemons departure.

Not Alma - It is "A mom's homemade lifestyle". She is a mess herself. She is obese along with her husband. All with numerous health issues. They live with her parents. Both don't work. Shitshow for sure!

12.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The fact that the only thing 50 is excited to show Lemon about her home state is bagels and pizza is depressing. Yes New York has distinct bagels and pizza because of the water and how they’re prepared. But Lemon is not some foodie with a distinguished palate. She would be just as content with a Thomas bagel and frozen Trader Joe’s pizza.

News flash 50 - there’s more to the northeast than bagels and pizza. How about getting tickets to a Broadway show? Planning a beach day trip? Even the more touristy stuff - Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Times Square? You know, the things that someone who has never been to New York would be interested in seeing for the first time in person.

These losers waste every chance they get to expand their worldview. A New Orleans trip where they don’t go anywhere but box stores. A road trip where they only eat at chain restaurants. They are truly uncultured, simple people.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 1/9/2022, 05:18) 

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you about the pizza. Pizza and wings outside of NY is not the same. We ordered wings in Texas one time and they had the drumstick and flat still connected and served it with ranch. Nope, those aren't wings.

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +18   Like  

User deleted

It doesn’t matter what NY pizza tastes like for Vee her preference is a Costco sized box of Totinos pizza roes.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 1/9/2022, 05:18) 

Just want to say the cheesecake at juniors is BOMB. No other cheesecake even comes close. Their breakfast was pretty good too.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views