50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 12/9/2022, 18:22) 
    Everyone is tired after a vacation. But normal folks don’t get to just lay in bed. Work lemon. Work!

I expect the kids and Mark to be tired because they were active. Lemon didn’t do anything at the lake she wouldn’t have also done at home if there was no trip. And she has the audacity to lounge about while they have to get up and go to school and work. Useless blob.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/9/2022, 18:34) 
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 9/12/2022, 10:03 AM) 
    It looks like a man's arm!

A pretty good size man at that. A run huh? I bet it's more of a shuffle. I can't imagine she can run.

I would love for 50 to share her running stats (time, distance). She could actually be inspiring to others to get out there and move to improve their health! I totally wouldn't snark on her about it either. I have been in good enough shape at one time in my life to be able to run just under a 6 minute mile. I also have been in the position of an 18 minute mile walk/run being the best I could do. I'm glad to see her trying (if she's really doing it).

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I couldn't finish the Long Island video, she filmed basically the entire wedding, so boring. I mean we want to see what Fifty is doing, who cares about the speeches of a wedding of a cousin??? Besides, do all these people even know they are on YouTube now? I am glad Fifty's camera died, can you imagine the snoozefest of a video if it hadn't??

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 12/9/2022, 18:22) 
    Everyone is tired after a vacation. But normal folks don’t get to just lay in bed. Work lemon. Work!

Mark drove to the lake. She got out of the car watched her kids swim and boiled water for pasta one night and hot dogs the next. If she needs to rest after this, she really needs to see a doctor. Maybe a psychiatrist

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 12/9/2022, 18:55) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 12/9/2022, 18:34) 
    A pretty good size man at that. A run huh? I bet it's more of a shuffle. I can't imagine she can run.

I would love for 50 to share her running stats (time, distance). She could actually be inspiring to others to get out there and move to improve their health! I totally wouldn't snark on her about it either. I have been in good enough shape at one time in my life to be able to run just under a 6 minute mile. I also have been in the position of an 18 minute mile walk/run being the best I could do. I'm glad to see her trying (if she's really doing it).

I’d give her props for showing her running stats. Running is not my thing no matter how much I try. I’m chunky but also a gym rat. I can deadlift and squat over my body weight and bench about 100lbs but struggle to run/walk a 15 minute mile. I prefer spinning if I’m doing High intensity cardio.

Even if she “ran” a 18 minute mile she’s at least freaking trying. Sure she’s not tracking her food accurately and getting most of her exercise minutes from normal daily activity but she’s still putting in consistent (for now) effort which is a hell of a lot more then most people can say about their efforts to improve health and certainly worlds better than lemon.

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 12/9/2022, 17:53) 
    The salad thing with flappy pissed me off she never reads anything and then gets mad when she receives a wrong item. It was clear to see she wanted a “bowl” and Instantly knew what mistake she made. She blames it on the machine of course. It’s just like everything she orders on line and it comes and it’s not what she wanted cuz she never reads anything. Lazy lazy. And of course she tracks down the person doing restock of the machine to complain and get a new one.

I went back to the video and checked this part out. Yes Fifty made the mistake herself but of course she thought she did nothing wrong!! Did anyone notice that once the bowl was coming out of the machine the music in the video started? I guess that was to hide all the swearing she did. And unbelievable that she tracked down the restock lady to demand the bowl she wanted. I can imagine her complaining non stop to Vanessa that it wasn't the salad she wanted. Like a little spoiled kid. Of course the freebie was right up her alley and suddenly she planned on eating the 'wrong salad' in the plane as well. WTF. She could have accepted her mistake and have eaten that salad in the first place. But nooo, not mrs Fifty!

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep I instantly knew what she did wrong but she will never admit fault. And yes she stashed the freebie right away!! She can’t leave the air port without some freebies. I bet she will slap that thing on the meal plan for the week 🤢.
    And once again, she goes into aldi with 10 minutes before closing. Why?? 50 all of these stores hate you doing that crap.
    Bonus points for her buying the wrong sauce because she once again never reads anything. But it’s NOT HER FAULT!! she’s unbearable.

So odd how at the end of the video she talks about how Paul fed the kids waffles for breakfast when she wasn’t there. Where is their father???? Why is Paul always the one stepping into the fatherly roll for these kids. I understand Dirty D works a lot but to me it’s crossing a line. Paul picked her up from the air port and fixed her car after while on face time with Kiera’s dad. Something is not right.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah. Kiera ordered the wrong thing (because vanessa told her what to order). And then blames the machine and gets a free one. So typical.

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 12/9/2022, 19:40) 
    Yep I instantly knew what she did wrong but she will never admit fault. And yes she stashed the freebie right away!! She can’t leave the air port without some freebies. I bet she will slap that thing on the meal plan for the week 🤢.
    And once again, she goes into aldi with 10 minutes before closing. Why?? 50 all of these stores hate you doing that crap.
    Bonus points for her buying the wrong sauce because she once again never reads anything. But it’s NOT HER FAULT!! she’s unbearable.

So odd how at the end of the video she talks about how Paul fed the kids waffles for breakfast when she wasn’t there. Where is their father???? Why is Paul always the one stepping into the fatherly roll for these kids. I understand Dirty D works a lot but to me it’s crossing a line. Paul picked her up from the air port and fixed her car after while on face time with Kiera’s dad. Something is not right.

Doesn’t Paul also work a full time job??? What a way to confuse your kids!!! Where the hell is Darryl!! And btw most people do NOT have a second husband living in their house to do the feeding of the kids, fixing of the cars and the pickups at the airport!!! She should be paying HIM to live there!!!! Not the other way around.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Paul is like a Mr Belvedere except instead of 50 paying him he pays her.

10.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG…. 50’s going for a run?? I almost spit my wine out when I read that. Sadly she has no concept about fitness. Even if she attempted a run she’s putting herself at risk for injury… I am almost 50 and work out 4-5 days a week and have to be careful about my body. There’s no way she is in any shape to “run”. She probably went for a brisk walk. That’s something I can get behind. You don’t just wake up one day and say… I’m going for a run. SMH. She’s so dumb.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IF 50 would have hit the bowl option instead of the salad option, she might have gotten what she wanted.

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/9/2022, 19:56) 
    IF 50 would have hit the bowl option instead of the salad option, she might have gotten what she wanted.

The bowl option was staring the two of them in the face. Right NEXT to what she picked. I was screaming at the screen!! Neither one of them saw that there were other options?????? Ugh. I don’t know how they got from Texas to NY and back!!!

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/9/2022, 20:31) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/9/2022, 19:56) 

The bowl option was staring the two of them in the face. Right NEXT to what she picked. I was screaming at the screen!! Neither one of them saw that there were other options?????? Ugh. I don’t know how they got from Texas to NY and back!!!

Kiera was too busy filming the magic salad machine that she didn't notice. As someone stated before, she never reads!

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dirty D must have his eye on someone at the pizza joint for Kiera to be running now.
    Still don’t believe anything she posts about this so-called fitness journey though.

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow. The Long Island video gave me anxiety. She is so chaotic and frantic. For someone as delicate as Lemon, I don’t know how she can deal with Kiera. All the complaining and whining and excuses had me on edge after just those few minutes. Putting up with her for a whole weekend would make me sick 🤢

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views