50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t follow lemon on insta but looked up her account. I don’t see any posts from her anniversary weekend. Am i missing something??

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 28/8/2022, 14:56) 
    Somehow i just do NOT believe she is not eating. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you remember 3 years ago when Lemon lost a good chunk of weight? She starved herself and dropped that weight FAST, but put it all back on and then some EVEN FASTER. Starvation diets are not sustainable! Fiddy should know better.

3.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On 50s Instagram she is complaining that everytime she leaves work to go to her car, a whole bunch of skunks surround her.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 29/8/2022, 00:48) 
    Also want to bring up again that in order for a business to be a business it can only lose money 3 years out of 5 before the government says it's a hobby. She is def at that point imo. I'm sure it's not the only reason or that she'll even mention it on her list of excuses. But this year would be the last year for writing off all the purchases, getting child support and being able to claim paige as a dependent. It def effects Mark's budget tabs. And no creative accounting is gonna fix the situation. I think if she can't spend and brag about everything then she doesn't want to deal with the hassle of half assing a video and posting.

Someone else said she's staying on insta. That way she can flex on there when she wants but doesn't have to share anything that might look like they're cutting back and she gets to live in a bubble where everyone kisses her ass.

I don't know why her fans stick around. It's been clear to me from the bakers who watch her videos she's threw in the towel a long time ago and seems to think her subs should be happy with whatever shitty content she posts. She still hasn't even thanked them for getting her to a 100k and her silver play button plaque either.

Why has she never shown her viewers her 100 000 plaque? I find that highly suspicious.

Also want to bring up again that in order for a business to be a business it can only lose money 3 years out of 5 before the government says it's a hobby. She is def at that point imo. I'm sure it's not the only reason or that she'll even mention it on her list of excuses. But this year would be the last year for writing off all the purchases, getting child support and being able to claim paige as a dependent. It def effects Mark's budget tabs. And no creative accounting is gonna fix the situation. I think if she can't spend and brag about everything then she doesn't want to deal with the hassle of half assing a video and posting.

Someone else said she's staying on insta. That way she can flex on there when she wants but doesn't have to share anything that might look like they're cutting back and she gets to live in a bubble where everyone kisses her ass.

I don't know why her fans stick around. It's been clear to me from the bakers who watch her videos she's threw in the towel a long time ago and seems to think her subs should be happy with whatever shitty content she posts. She still hasn't even thanked them for getting her to a 100k and her silver play button plaque either.

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Bahahahaha Fiddy feels like Snow White when the skunks come to greet her in the parking lot by the dumpster. Happy Monday everyone. 🙏

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    50 theres a giant dumpster and it’s dark outside, but yes they come out at night Just to see you. ..#narcissist

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here are some interesting numbers:

Lemon has 130K subs, but her last haul got only 7K views.

It only shows 42 comments, and not all of them are expressing sadness about no more hauls. So wow, her "fans" don't seem like they will miss her too much.

The comment regarding how often she says "quick and easy" got 22 likes.

One of the few people who commented that they will miss her hauls was Rachel Day. If you are unfamiliar with that name, she is a whack job similar to Alma. She has been the topic of much discussion over on The Mills Family thread.

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 29/8/2022, 05:12) 
    On 50s Instagram she is complaining that everytime she leaves work to go to her car, a whole bunch of skunks surround her.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That amuses me much more than I like to admit. I see her running from the skunks in that style of running Phoebe uses in an episode of Friends where she goes jogging with Rachel who is embarrassed. If you seen it, you will know.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Letsbereal @ 29/8/2022, 02:39) 
    I don’t follow lemon on insta but looked up her account. I don’t see any posts from her anniversary weekend. Am i missing something??

She posted the pics in her stories so they disappear after 24 hours.

10.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here’s a question…. If you are quitting YouTube, why not just post the freaking video ?? Why is she waiting until a specific day to post it? Makes zero sense.

She even goes out of her way to tell everyone she is quitting, but then tells everyone to wait a week until she decides to post the video explaining why (even tho it will be a bunch of BS lies anyway).

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she is post pining the video as she won’t ever post remember she has never answered tough questions. Or says explanation coming soon and it never does. She won’t post that video her community tab is her explanation I think.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow typos anyway I don’t think she will ever post the explanation video

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Lemon will be back after a long bed rest. While I think it would do her mental health and physical health wonders if she started actual working and taking care of herself she is too lazy to do that.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Grocery haul and mirror selfie’s from last this morning she is working hard at IG harder than YouTube lol

15.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 29/8/2022, 13:06) 
    50 theres a giant dumpster and it’s dark outside, but yes they come out at night Just to see you. ..#narcissist

And just think if she would go over to them they might make her a princess dress 😂🤣😂🤣

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82663 views