50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=thisisnuts!,1/9/2022, 16:41 ?t=62569864&st=420#entry458626955]
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 9/1/2022, 08:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 1/9/2022, 05:18) 
    Just want to say the cheesecake at juniors is BOMB. No other cheesecake even comes close. Their breakfast was pretty good too.

I am going to NYC next month to visit my nephew who attends NYU. We are going to Juniors after attending a broadway musical. That is definitely on my list! I also think the bagels are the best in NYC. Legend is its the water. I will also be on the hunt for a black and white cookie.

Zabar’s on the Upper West Side has really good black and white cookies and a ton of other food too. My other two cookie recommendations are Levain because they’re HUGE and so good (there’s one close to Zabar’s) and Milk Bar (the cereal milk there is just… MMM.) All those places are easy to get to from the Museum of Natural History.

I also recommend Chelsea Market for food and shopping, and that’s close to Little Island and the high line so you can grab snacks/lunch and have a little picnic if that’s your thing.

The Wall Street Pier is fun for kids, there’s boats you can get on and look inside (I think they’re free but don’t quote me on that) and there are cool statues and a nice view AND a little plaza with good restaurants and a burger place and they sell adult beverages outside if you would like to indulge. The South Street Seaport is down there too - same thing, cool cobblestone streets and good food and cute little shops.

In my opinion the best pizza is in Brooklyn BUT I won’t yuck anyone else’s yum. 😉

There’s just so much to do that isn’t even that expensive and I am GIDDY with excitement that their big plans are Aldi and egg sandwiches.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was dead at 50 explaining how she held her cousin the day after he was born (ok??), so she just had to be at his wedding. I would bet she hasn’t talked to this cousin in a good 15-20 years. She’s just going cuz she has flight credits and free food at the wedding. And of course she will have Veïïgh with her to fund her other needs while there. She’s got it made.

What do we think lemons wedding outfit will be???? She wore that ugly outfit to the last wedding with a jean jacket. I can’t wait to see 🤣🤣

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/9/2022, 22:02) 
    How about the FRUIT section??

I don’t know much about freeze dry machines. And i would never buy one. But i assumed you are supposed to use fruit? Why is she always freeze drying candy???

I have watched a family in OK that has a freeze dryer, it was about 2500 bucks 2,3 years ago, but they used it to dry meat, eggs, fruit, veggies and sealed it in Mylar bags. They did some candy too, but that was just for fun.

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 1/9/2022, 23:46) 
    50 bucks is average for an advent calendar? I mean I guess if you just want more more more more gifts to buy your kid's love. We spend like $2 for a chocolate one... that's it. Vee is crazy.

We spent a big extra on our advent calendars last year and got the Lindt and Kinder ones Target had. They were $10 a piece, but the quality and size of the chocolate was way better.
    We did share those 2 over 3 people though and there were no other advent gifts etc.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 9/2/2022, 12:16 AM) 
    I was dead at 50 explaining how she held her cousin the day after he was born (ok??), so she just had to be at his wedding. I would bet she hasn’t talked to this cousin in a good 15-20 years. She’s just going cuz she has flight credits and free food at the wedding. And of course she will have Veïïgh with her to fund her other needs while there. She’s got it made.

What do we think lemons wedding outfit will be???? She wore that ugly outfit to the last wedding with a jean jacket. I can’t wait to see 🤣🤣

Do you think Fiddy will be wearing her fanciest checkered vans?

The poster who said Fiddy was invited as a formality (prob so that Fiddy's mom wouldn't bitch and act offended her precious lawn guy island princess was snubbed) & never expected their garbage pail cousin from texas to come is 100%!!!
    73230551-25d9-4579-bb4d-d38076e390ad_text

Also bet this baldheaded bitch will make comments about how "her" family does weddings, making digs at her sister in law's recent nuptials but will also make digs at the wedding not being as nice as hers or what she would've done different....cause you know every event is about her.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if flaps and vee are “catering” this wedding too? :hearty-laugh:

7.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 1/9/2022, 16:57) 
    QUOTE (Mozzarelle @ 1/9/2022, 05:18) 
    Why is Kiera so controlling?

It's not healthy for herself or her family. It's not OCD. OCD is a medical condition that needs to be diagnosed. Kiera is narcissistically controlling.

When she's away with her girlfriend Vee (her words) in Lawn Guyland, she has already planned what meals the kids and husbands are going to eat for 3 days! All 3 meals! She had to plan out and tell them to make waffles for breakfast! You would think she's hiring a 12 year old to babysit! It reminds me of that viral photo online of a grocery list a woman gave to her husband with all the pictures of the things she wanted instead of writing down a traditional handwritten list.

She dictates that they'll have frozen pizza for lunch and Paul will make chicken parm. What happens if Paul gives her children pb and j sandwiches for lunch? Or they go out and get Mattenga's with Dirty D's discount or McDonald's? Usually the fun when mom is away is that you get fast food.

She even dictates what Vee is going to have! For breakfast, Kiera is going to buy her girlfriend a bagel and cream cheese and for lunch she's going to buy her an egg sandwich! So romantic! And what the heck is Long Island pizza? Isn't it just pizza? Like pizza in San Antonio? It's San Antonio pizza? I don't get her. There's no such thing as Long Island pizza. Yeah Lawn Guyland is a part of New York State but their pizza, bagels, and deli sandwiches are the same as everywhere else. The thing about New York food like the pizza, you have to get it at a specific place. For example , Spumoni's or Grimaldi's. They have THE New York pizza. The bagels you have to get it at a specific place that hand makes the bagels. Otherwise, if you go to any deli, its factory made. When you go to New York, you want pizza Grimaldo's, cheesecake from Junior's, hot dogs from Nathan's, bagels from Liberty Bagels, a pastrami sandwich from Katz's, a pretzel from a hot dog cart.

Vee you're going to New York and you're not even taking in the sights of the city? Wow.

Kiera is taking Vee because Dirty D is working. You can't take Jake? Or even Paul? There's even a family pig roast! She's going introduce her, as my girlfriend Vee. Vee you're going to Lawn Guyland to meet your girlfriend's family!

Yes I know some women call their really close lady friends girlfriends but we all know Kiera who is OBSESSED with her baby girl Vee that she moved to San Antonio to be with her.

She is controlling!! When my mother in law watches my son in September, I have a few options on hand of mostly easy stuff and just point them out to her for suggestions.
    As long as she feeds the kid, I don’t care.
    (She tries to do ice cream for dinner, but he says no because it’s not healthy lol. He at least wants a sandwich before the ice cream).

Your son sounds like a smart well-balanced kid. Good job mom.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kishaswonkytits2 @ 9/2/2022, 12:48 AM) 

Prob not since she seems to be related to the groom and the bride doesn't even know wtf she is. Bet she just signs her mom's card & doesn't even bring a gift even though she brought a plus one.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was also wondering if the cookbook authors were catering.

10.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 2/9/2022, 00:52) 
    QUOTE (Kishaswonkytits2 @ 9/2/2022, 12:48 AM) 

Prob not since she seems to be related to the groom and the bride doesn't even know wtf she is. Bet she just signs her mom's card & doesn't even bring a gift even though she brought a plus one.

Maybe the early release of the cookbook is the gift. :hearty-laugh:

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's very rude of 50 to bring a random friend to the wedding, especially since it doesn't sound like 50 is very close to this cousin. I personally would have no interest going to a stranger's wedding. Unless it's a backyard wedding like the last wedding 50 went to, the bride and groom might be shelling out quite a bit of money per person for the food and drinks. I noticed that Lemon bought a wedding card in her last grocery haul. I hope they both plan on giving nice gifts.

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    According the couple's public Zola page, the wedding will be at a Catholic church and the reception will be at a beach pavilion from 1pm to 5pm.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If the reception is from 1-5pm at a beach they probably won't be serving a catered dinner. Maybe something light and casual.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The cousin that's getting married is very close to Kiera's brother.

Found Kiera's mommy's address online. Obviously for privacy reasons, I blurred it out. It's also under Kiera's name with her maiden name if you Google it. I didn't blur out the city they're in because it's all over Facebook and everyone of Kiera's relative put that city as their location. I only searched it up to actually see how far they are from NYC.

I can't wait to hear the excuses in why they didn't visit the city or why Kiera never brings her kids to Manhattan or any of the fun places in NYC. "We didn't have time." "We're only in for the wedding" "I wanted to spend time with my family" "We're in Lawn Guyland. It's outside Manhattan. It's sooo far" "I wanted Vee to injoy the food in Lawn Guyland". Look this Vee's only time in New York. You really can't cut 4 hrs to drive to NYC, walk along Times Square so Vee can take in Times Square, grab Junior's cheesecake to go, grab a pretzel to split, take a few photos for the memories, stand outside the Good Morning America studio, etc.

Vee has money. The kids don't have money. The Nintendo store is super fun and she doesn't need to buy the kids things from every store they go to. They can go to the M&M store for the experience. I can see Kiera bringing M&Ms from home! The Lego store right near the Nintendo store is also a fun experience. You don't need to buy a thing there. There are so many free or low cost things to do in NYC. Kiera can't even treat the kids and make it a fun experience by sacrificing her cigarette and booze money. She scrimps and save every penny for HERSELF. Cut the dollar tree sprees and save money to buy the kids a hot pretzel near Rockefeller Center. The two littles can split one easily. Funny how Kiera has two little M&Ms and won't take them to the famous M&M store in NYC. Heck she could have asked Mommy to buy the family Radio City Christmas Rockette tickets as a gift for Christmas. Instead of all those toys and junk. Kiera can ask her kids as well "do you want to Manhattan and buy one thing each from the Nintendo store and Lego store and one treat from the M&M store or Hershey store (they got yummy treats) instead of gifts this Christmas?" The Nintendo store is right next to the Rockefeller Christmas tree. Again the tree is free to see. She has never taken the kids to the city. That's awful. At least do it once. There's always a new art installation in the city that kids love. Right now theres a water installation where the Rockefeller tree is that I've seen all over social media. It does not cost a fortune to have fun in NYC. The Staten Island ferry is fun for kids and adults. You don't need sea legs to hop on a ferry. A Subway ride to Coney Island for Nathan's hot dogs cost under $30 WITH the food. The kids are meal are $8 BUT they include an adult hot dog and adult fries and a small drink. That's our hack that a friend told us before we visited. Such a cheap and fun experience. I agree the best pizza is in Brooklyn. Manhattan doesn't have bad pizza though. However if you want cheap New York pizza that's delicious, there's a lot of $1 pizza places near Times Square and Midtown.

The trip to Times Square or Manhattan is under 2 hrs. Probably 1 hr 45 minutes with traffic. Theres a lot of parking places. Just ask mommy to pay. She's paying for Mason's shoes. The only opportunity that child gets shoes or good quality shoes is when his mom tells Grandma he needs shoes.
    20220901_213517

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    🍋 back at Target. Three different hauls this week. I need to go to the store but I've been putting it off since I just went on Monday for a few things. Amazing how these two are obsessed with grocery shopping.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views