50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How much ya wanna bet that Kiera is affording all of the grocery finds and Lemon frump is paying for all of the eating out and treats. Ain’t no way Kiera can afford to spend all that $$. That was probably the main benefit of bringing frumpy in the first place.

Lemon showed their place they rented, only 1 bed. Were those 2 big heffalumps sleeping next to eachother? Keira’s dream. She probably just stayed up staring at her all night 😳

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Heffalumps 😂

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And that bed looked like it was full size. They had to be touching all night.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes it looked small!! Keira probably planned that, they got there and she was like DARN IT I SWEAR I ASKED FOR A KING! 🤣

Neither of those MFs shower regularly, so I can just imagine the smell of them both on that tiny bed 😫

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Who goes to a meat shop while on vacation? How long is this trip? 🍋 says they are going to stay at 50's moms. Why rent the airbnb then? Weirdos!!!!

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking at the wedding photos, Fifty's brother is by far the most attractive in that family. She should grow a beard too. It'll help.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Did the Gruesome Twosome actually have to share a bed? If so that must have thrilled 50 to no end. Also, I wonder what decorating ideas Lemon will be taking home from the Airbnb? Or as Lemon said "the Arebnb." Said it almost pirate like.

Screenshot_2022-09-04_at_15-16-28_Stories__Instagram

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omg I had to go and relisten 😭😭 why does she say it like that??? Arr b n b. She pronounces everything so odd!!!!

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why in the hell would these two not rent a hotel room with TWO beds???????

What WEIRDOS !

And if they are now going to stay at 50z parents house….better yet why didn’t they just stay there there entire time???

I cannot figure these people out. Neither of them is even slightly slim. So they forced themselves into a bed made for one adult…for what reason????

I am honestly starting to think that this whole “group” has other intentions.

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/4/2022, 05:13 PM) 

What WEIRDOS !

And if they are now going to stay at 50z parents house….better yet why didn’t they just stay there there entire time???

I cannot figure these people out. Neither of them is even slightly slim. So they forced themselves into a bed made for one adult…for what reason????

OMG the thoughts running through my head, please make them stop. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 9/4/2022, 11:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/4/2022, 05:13 PM) 

What WEIRDOS !

OMG the thoughts running through my head, please make them stop. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

I don't really want to dwell on what possible scenarios can be going on with these dollar tree hoes cause I'm not a masochist but I've thought something was weird about their friendship since they went on a beach vacay and shared beds even though they were total strangers.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do some goofy shit with my girlfriends but nothing dollar twenty five diva level goofy

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder if the family dynamic change is fostering kids to get a check?

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t think it’s weird for close girlfriends to share beds on a trip, but that shit was TINY. Which one of them slept against the wall and had to climb over the other one to go to the bathroom at night?

I’ve got an out of state wedding coming up and a couple of my girlfriends asked if I wanted to share a room with them. I love them very much but shit howdy if I’m going away for a weekend without my daughter PLEASE BELIEVE I will be soaking up every second of solitude in my own room.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm flat out not sharing a bed with anyone who is not in my immediate family. Period. I have a big bubble. I would 100% sleep on the floor before I shared a bed with either of these two.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views