50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand why Lemon posts things like she is back in bed to rest after a vacation, she is lunching in bed, and so on. I guess she thinks it makes her looks like a Real Housewife of San Antonio and not just a lazy hag?

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 12/9/2022, 21:35) 
    I don't understand why Lemon posts things like she is back in bed to rest after a vacation, she is lunching in bed, and so on. I guess she thinks it makes her looks like a Real Housewife of San Antonio and not just a lazy hag?

I don't understand either. It's so embarrassing that she can't find anything useful to do with her time.

3. Old Rotten Twat
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Flappy’s voice sounds even more raspier , that means she smokes like a chimney. She gonna run? Ok 👌🏻

4.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Flaps complains about the Texas heat sitting in her air conditioned van. You think she's going to run anywhere? She probably makes Mason and Maya go get the mail, while she screams from the front door.

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I couldn't make it through the end. By the time she was back in TX I was done. I'm so sick of people who bitch and complain all day everyday. You picked the wrong salad but at least you got something. I'm at my point in life that I'm more appreciative of the small things in life. I think 50 enjoys chaos and creates it just for content. She's a professional victim.

On and she could have said something about the AC in the rental obviously because she was going to ask about the couch.

6.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 12/9/2022, 21:30) 
    Wow. The Long Island video gave me anxiety. She is so chaotic and frantic. For someone as delicate as Lemon, I don’t know how she can deal with Kiera. All the complaining and whining and excuses had me on edge after just those few minutes. Putting up with her for a whole weekend would make me sick 🤢

Same. They’re such an odd pair - if I had a family wedding to attend I’d bring my husband and ask my friend to watch the kids. And if my husband couldn’t get the time off of work I’d… go alone?? But Fiddy got a plus one and couldn’t pass up the free plate of food.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 13/9/2022, 00:47) 
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 12/9/2022, 21:30) 
    Wow. The Long Island video gave me anxiety. She is so chaotic and frantic. For someone as delicate as Lemon, I don’t know how she can deal with Kiera. All the complaining and whining and excuses had me on edge after just those few minutes. Putting up with her for a whole weekend would make me sick 🤢

Same. They’re such an odd pair - if I had a family wedding to attend I’d bring my husband and ask my friend to watch the kids. And if my husband couldn’t get the time off of work I’d… go alone?? But Fiddy got a plus one and couldn’t pass up the free plate of food.

Exactly or why didn’t she bring jake up? He loves hanging with his grandparents

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Crafty girls daughter does book reviews on YouTube. She just posted one 3 days ago and is obsessed with the author that Lemon is now reading. She’s 21.

Idk anything about that author. But does an author that appeals to a single 21 year old girl also appeal to a married 40 year old mother of 4? Maybe. Idk.

Maybe books are ageless. But I’m not going to go reading my 11 year olds Babysitters club anytime soon.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This 100% represents 50s life. Unfortunately she’s raising her kids in her chaos as well! She is the root of it all!!
    Attached Image
    50366BAD-7ED7-4D86-B68B-1352B1595E8A

10. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

There was a reason that Chicken Caprese was not listed as a selection, maybe the chicken was nearing expiration and they can’t sell it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did anyone else catch what 50 said about Lemon? She said she is taking a little bit of a break from Instagram. I think Lemon will be back by vlogmas.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    637C62E9-A1A3-4BEF-8D77-27333179A818
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 13/9/2022, 02:21) 
    Did anyone else catch what 50 said about Lemon? She said she is taking a little bit of a break from Instagram. I think Lemon will be back by vlogmas.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 13/9/2022, 01:58) 
    There was a reason that Chicken Caprese was not listed as a selection, maybe the chicken was nearing expiration and they can’t sell it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

She hit the salad button instead of the bowl button.

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 13/9/2022, 03:43) 
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 13/9/2022, 01:58) 

Ok ok thanks for the clarification I can’t really watch her or V’s all the way through, I have to skip around.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 13/9/2022, 03:44) 
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 13/9/2022, 03:43) 

Ok ok thanks for the clarification I can’t really watch her or V’s all the way through, I have to skip around.

If she would have slowed down she would have gotten the correct thing. Maybe she did it on purpose who knows. She did get one for free after all.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views