50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeTrash @ 9/14/2022, 04:03 AM) 
    Between a phenomenally weak back and I assume a matching weak core her back-hump and posture will only get worse with time. Fortunately her crockpot meals always include a pound of cheese per serving so the calcium overload should stave off the osteoporosis for a while lol

I really wonder how much interaction she gets on insta. Get some friends or text your husband if you MUST share every dumb thought and play by play of your day!

OMG i am so over those IG stories already! She did another haul AND included the prices! WTF!

Tired of the dishwasher opening and closing...the buttons on the washer and dryer being pushed over and over again and when she is working on the laptop ..WHY does it need to open and close and open nd close and open and close???

Bakers, i cant be the only one that wants to PUKE at her IG stories, they are way to flippin' long and boring did I mention LONG & BORING! I dont even put the sound on because I can care less what she is saying AND i dont care to hear her fake laughs .......those make me cringe!!!!

$40 bucks for a dog Christmas Advant calendar and she wanted TWO?????? WTH

and how in the hell did she not break one of those vintage looking soap dispensers! What a clutsy lame lucky ass!

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 9/14/2022, 04:33 AM) 
    MM must have been pissed she bought that shnitzel. It seems she's the only one that likes it. Can't she make it from scratch? Oh wait ...

I notice she buys a LOT of shit only SHE likes!

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 9/14/2022, 04:29 AM) 
    Funny how lemon is always physically able to travel, never has any issues with her back while out of town. But as soon as she’s back home… boom her back is hurt. Hmm…… interesting timing…. 🙄

Her back HAS to hurt from laying around all the time! A person just can't lay in bed all day everyday without your back killing ya!

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 14/9/2022, 04:29) 
    Funny how lemon is always physically able to travel, never has any issues with her back while out of town. But as soon as she’s back home… boom her back is hurt. Hmm…… interesting timing…. 🙄

I was just about to type the same thing. There never seems to be a problem on her multiple getaways throughout the year! It always seems to coincide with being at home and wanting to just lay around. Shame on her.

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Gee, Lemon…..schnitzel is what us redneck cooks call a fried, breaded piece of meat pounded and tenderized….I guess I should have been fancy all these years…..heck we even had gravy (sauce) to pour over. I am so glad I am not the lazy slug she is…when my husband was alive, I cooked from scratch. He drove a truck and had to eat on the go all week, oh and Vanessa(we know you read here), I worked a full time job, helped with yard work and did the housework(no dishwasher either), you are just a lazy self important slug.

“A schnitzel is a thin slice of meat. The meat is usually thinned by pounding with a meat tenderizer. Most commonly, the meat is breaded before frying. Breaded schnitzel is popular in many countries and is made using veal, pork, chicken, mutton, beef, or turkey.”

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    We call it breaded pork (in uk)
    Schnitzel is just the German name 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I guess it makes her feel fancy lol

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sounds like shake and bake ... ohhhhh fancy

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In New Orleans we call it paneed. But Vee wouldn't know that since she only ate pastries and tacos while she was here.

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She probably didn't even make it. Door dash night for her. No posts today on Instagram

8.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Lemon isn't posting because her back is out. Is 50 not posting because she thinks we'll forget about what she ate at La Madeline? Show us the calories, 50!

9.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Such losers. Both of them.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her volunteering dates she signed up for must have came up. Suddenly your back goes out again, sure nessy. Did big bad boss mark cut her spending money and now she’s pouting?

11. Old Rotten Twat
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I think Flappy is too busy eating 600 calorie meals and running to post her rings.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon will come back in a few days saying how Mark had to take over and do everything while she was bed ridden. Then she will say something about needing to go grocery shopping so she can set them up for when she’s out of town for the weekend. She will be miraculously healed up for another family-less get away! The power of healing 🥰🥰

P.S. anyone else get a visual of her flailing herself to the ground screaming out in pain to put on a show to prove oliver hurt her back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can see it ….. beached whale down!!! 🐳

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :1485540604:

Me sitting here waiting for the excuse video from 50 on my she hasn’t posted her rings or calories in days. And why the scale isn’t moving.

14. Old Rotten Twat
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 15/9/2022, 02:07) 

Me sitting here waiting for the excuse video from 50 on my she hasn’t posted her rings or calories in days. And why the scale isn’t moving.

Maybe she got Covid again and ORT has Covid right now, I’m posting for some attention. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Anybody else cry a lot and sweat uncontrollably?

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 15/9/2022, 02:23) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 15/9/2022, 02:07) 

Maybe she got Covid again and ORT has Covid right now, I’m posting for some attention. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Anybody else cry a lot and sweat uncontrollably?

Yes I too was a sweaty emotional wreck. I hope you feel better soon!! For me it was a few nasty days and then got much better. Try to enjoy the fever dreams. 🥰

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views