50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 9/17/2022, 11:24 AM) 
    Is Mark a real estate agent?

If you look up Mark Elphick San Antonio TX, the first 2 links will let you know. He's "effectively the boss" of a home building company.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 17/9/2022, 18:28) 
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 9/17/2022, 11:24 AM) 
    Is Mark a real estate agent?

If you look up Mark Elphick San Antonio TX, the first 2 links will let you know. He's "effectively the boss" of a home building company.

Thanks for the info. 🙂 I am curious as to his salary and wonder if he has ever "encouraged" Lemon to get a job. To be responsible to support a family of 6 all on your own must be stressful, especially with Lemon's unnecessary and wasteful spending (and obvious lack of interest to contribute).

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 9/17/2022, 07:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 17/9/2022, 18:28) 

Thanks for the info. 🙂 I am curious as to his salary and wonder if he has ever "encouraged" Lemon to get a job. To be responsible to support a family of 6 all on your own must be stressful, especially with Lemon's unnecessary and wasteful spending (and obvious lack of interest to contribute).

Mark is a complete enabler. This is what he himself said about her and why we "hate" on her.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 12-24-34 Receipts - becau

4.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Next time my boss pops his head in my office and asks what I’m working on I’m going to say “HATCHING PLANS” and I bet I get a raise.

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think he likes being the bread winner. It feeds his ego boost he has gotten with this job position.

I'm so careful right now with finances. This inflation, economy, housing situation and business up and down are down right scary. I'm trying to save money for home repairs, Christmas (I've bought a few things) and some new items like beds. I'm trying to stay out of debt. Other people seem to have no such worries.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 17/9/2022, 19:44) 
    I think he likes being the bread winner. It feeds his ego boost he has gotten with this job position.

I'm so careful right now with finances. This inflation, economy, housing situation and business up and down are down right scary. I'm trying to save money for home repairs, Christmas (I've bought a few things) and some new items like beds. I'm trying to stay out of debt. Other people seem to have no such worries.

Ditto. My husband and I have calculated what our mortgage would go up to in a worst case scenario to make sure we can afford it and we can. I'm still worried about what the future holds. Right now we're cutting back on most of our unnecessary spending and socking away money into our emergency fund whilst our mortgage is still "low". Renovation plans are on ice. No holidays planned. This is what responsible adults with dependents do, Lem. No quitting of jobs FFS.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 17/9/2022, 19:44) 

I can’t imagine giving up an “easy” income right now. I’m putting easy in quotations because I know a lot of people put a lot of time, effort and money into making quality YouTube/digital content. But Flaps and Lemonpuss are just filming shit they do anyway for a little pocket change. Lemon has over 100k subscribers and has had very successful videos when she choses to put forth effort. She could bring in a lot of extra money for her family right now during these uncertain times. I’m squirreling as much money away for maternity leave as I can and shoot, if I could upload a video of me putting my grocery list and meal plan today, film my grocery haul, or share a recipe and make an extra hundred bucks or so to make sure my family stays safe during this economy, I’d eagerly stick to my 3 day a week upload schedule.

Very reckless, in my opinion, to consider phase 6.9 of the kitchen reno, flights to New York to meet your besties family, $900 sam’s club hauls, and 14 advent calendars when the economy is struggling and you just quit your job.

8. Craftgirl818
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Honestly I feel like Vanessa and staying in bed today. But in my defense I've been in a lot of pain all week and continued to work. I got a diagnosis of a degenerative disease of my spine at the age of 31. I have a PT appointment on Monday that hopefully will give me relief until my chiropractor appointment on Friday. Back pain sucks and I absolutely hate not doing anything but I still manage to get things done even if it's the basics so I feel like I'm better than Lemon on that regard lol

9.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In Lemons sams club haul on Instagram…. She bought Gatorade zero so Bryce could have one everyday because he walks home from the bus stop…so she says he is more active and likes to get his energy out that way

And she bought Cup Noodle AND Top Ramen ….she’s ok buying both because the Cup Noodle has “vegetables in it”.

Yes Vanessa. The freeze dried 3 peas and 2 corn kernels in each cup are excellent sources of nutrition for your growing children.

The IQ level in that house is concerning.

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She going to try to sell freeze dried candy and her Etsy store that’s what she’s doing lol

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/17/2022, 09:13 PM) 
    In Lemons sams club haul on Instagram…. She bought Gatorade zero so Bryce could have one everyday because he walks home from the bus stop…so she says he is more active and likes to get his energy out that way

And she bought Cup Noodle AND Top Ramen ….she’s ok buying both because the Cup Noodle has “vegetables in it”.

Yes Vanessa. The freeze dried 3 peas and 2 corn kernels in each cup are excellent sources of nutrition for your growing children.

I thought Vuhnessa had to drive the kids to and from school since there is a school bus driver shortage?

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she just has to drive the twins

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 9/17/2022, 09:26 PM) 
    I think she just has to drive the twins

ah ok...i forgot he's in middle school now

14.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 17/9/2022, 21:13) 

I was LOL'ing pretty hard at that. That's the kinda shit you say to your mom when you're like 10 and want her to buy you cup noodles
    :hearty-laugh:

Also, take a shot every time she says she bought something for Rose. Actually don't, I don't want one of you guys ending up in the ER with alcohol poisoning. No one needs a juicy medical bill right now.

15.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So she went with 50 to Costco and didn't get shit but goes with Mark and buys everything fiqures. Freeze dried grilled cheese croutons and candy. That candy will never hit Esty because they will consume it all. What's the laws in Texas on selling food out of your home bakers?

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views