50 Shades of 30 Day Challenges pt 47: Fiddy's Gettin Swole Like Next.Level.Nicole While Vee's Out Shakin Her Money Tree Screamin Mo Mo Mo

« Older   Newer »

1. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

dirtydarrylssidepiece

Gorllll I bet you can come up with our next thread name

50 Shades of I need the manager or I’m calling my paralegal, Lemonade Mom finally gets something hard, Niketo missed leg day

2. Craftgirl818
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 22/9/2022, 06:30) 
    dirtydarrylssidepiece

Gorllll I bet you can come up with our next thread name

50 Shades of I need the manager or I’m calling my paralegal, Lemonade Mom finally gets something hard, Niketo missed leg day

OMG my mind went straight to the gutter on that one..thanks a lot lol

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    next thread?

50 Shades of #BossBitches pt 48: Nessie's In The Kitchen Getting Messy Making Her Freeze Dried Treats While Fiddy's Slingin Pizza To Afford Her Paralegal Fees & BTW What Will Her Grocery Budget Be W/O EBT?

Old Rotten Twat Goorl!!! Get outta my mind haha! I was just working on a thread title and then saw your post.

4. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Craftgirl818
    😂😂😂 we all know V breaks her back a few times a month so she doesn’t have to submit 😂😂😂😂

dirtydarrylssidepiece

We’ve been waiting for this day 😂😂. Ooo wooo I’m so scared the big paralegal is taking snapshots. Flappy pissed because she was about to replace those rusty cookie sheets but now she’s on the radar.

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For the screenshotting paralegal...goorl hope you got paid in advance...one of the youtubers that gets gossiped about has a lawyer for a husband and he couldn't do shit about it...fiddy's bestie lemonademom and her husband mark effectively the boss elphick have had a lawyer on retainer taking screenshots of this site for YEARS and is still building a case...good luck and get that paper bb

ps your "client" has admitted several times to taking things from her and her husband's place of employment like pans, ingredients and supplies. maybe you should go through her videos and see all the fuckery and lack of hygiene she's shared. then let her know about the little thing called the 1st amendment.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    oh noez call the paralegal
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 at 23-50-49 Facebook

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 22/9/2022, 06:52) 
    oh noez call the paralegal

The throuple has been exposed!! He takes care of their kids
    EB41BDC6-8AD2-447E-ACDF-0B61BB6DD310

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 9/22/2022, 06:35 AM) 
    next thread?

50 Shades of #BossBitches pt 48: Nessie's In The Kitchen Getting Messy Making Her Freeze Dried Treats While Fiddy's Slingin Pizza To Afford Her Paralegal Fees & BTW What Will Her Grocery Budget Be W/O EBT?

can we get a new thread soon IDon'tEatSugar thx!

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Are you kidding me Kiera…. We knew 100% where you work cuz they posted it on fb and Insta with your names and pic, and you liked the post!!!! If you want to keep something private then start at the source and ask them not to post your identifying info. She’s such a joke. That place needs to watch out doing business with the biggest scammer in town.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sounds like things are looking up for the Avery family. It seems like Kiera is feeling fulfilled out of work which is great. Expect more balling out at Costco and DT now that Kiera is effectively the boss!

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have to admit, the picture of them in the pizzeria is nice.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50ShadesofMoscato @ 22/9/2022, 12:15) 
    Sounds like things are looking up for the Avery family. It seems like Kiera is feeling fulfilled out of work which is great. Expect more balling out at Costco and DT now that Kiera is effectively the boss!

Omg…….we have ANOTHER Effectively the Boss!

Does anyone know how state assistance works? How does the government know she is working full time now?

Because now there are 4 full time employees living under one roof. Can they possibly still collect from our tax dollars?

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Working full time could be good for 50 and her family if she sticks with it. She looked happy talking about it. I think if Lemonhead got off her ass and worked a real job outside of the home (not a "job" involving dehydrating Skittles), she might feel better about her sad self, too.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miranda22 @ 9/22/2022, 05:40 AM) 
    Working full time could be good for 50 and her family if she sticks with it. She looked happy talking about it. I think if Lemonhead got off her ass and worked a real job outside of the home (not a "job" involving dehydrating Skittles), she might feel better about her sad self, too.

Working full time cannot work for Flappy. How can she explain going to the toilet and shitting 10 times a day? Not going to Long Island for a month in the summer? Not going for Xmas?

Also, for Flappy's paralegal - please have her remove the following videos: The one where she states she ripped the TV off the wall from an old employer and took it home, The two "I was scammed" videos. The one where she states her son is "Aryan" white (no need for racists). The one where she drives hundreds of miles to meet a "friend" who chose to marry a rapist after he got out of prison.

15.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know I’m being a huge B but the first thing I thought when she told her grandpa story was that the drama is genetic.

Then again, I’m surrounded by old timers who constantly crack jokes about their inevitable ends so. My friend’s aunt is actively dying and she’s been calling up everyone she knows and letting them know exactly what she thinks about them. 😭

Like okay Fiddy your mother went to the hospital and all you talked about was how it ruined your vacation. Give me a break.

1214 replies since 24/8/2022, 17:18   82662 views