FromBuyingOutConsumerGoodsToShittingInTheWoodsLikeJen Pt. 363

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 8/28/2022, 04:57 PM) 
    Can't wait to see Jenny try to copy this reel of Eva's - maybe as she drops the ring in the reservoir to join D*n's?
    (sorry, I didn't know how to put the actual reel on here, just this screenshot)

Wait, what? Did she actually throw Don's ring in the reservoir?!

2.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She sure loves to eat it :snickering:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220828-194537_Chrome

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 28/8/2022, 22:58) 
    Eva zu Beck Video "Hiking Alone Overnight on a Mountain Trail, minute 18:19

"I LOST THE DEAD CAT TO MY MIC"

Jen Ross Video "Exploring Oregon | Crater Lake & WILD CAMPING, minute 14:37

"I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE THE DEAD CAT OFF OF MY MICROPHONE"
    also "I call it a dead cat".....like she had never heard it before.....

Jen, the content stealer

What does that even mean?!

4.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She should get one of those Chinese character tattoos that supposedly say "Strength" or "Rise From the Ashes" but actually say "Barbecue Grill" or "Wonton soup "

There's a YouTube video of a young White guy who is fluent in Chinese who put a temporary tattoo on his arm that read "General Tso's Chicken" in Cantonese. He got the best reactions walking around Chinatown. People would say to each other in Chinese "Look at this guy's tattoo!". And he would respond back to them in Chinese "Hey, General Tso's Chicken is my favorite dish"

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 29/8/2022, 02:20) 
    Her SWFing creeps me out soo bad. I know some say imitation is the best form of flattery but this is just sick and if it’s not Eva it will be someone else soon. Wish there was a way to share the creepy comparisons with the people she’s emulating. What is probably most disturbing is at almost 40 who is Jenny really? An empty vessel waiting for its next host.

The biggest question to me, is why? Why do you film yourself? Why do you take pictures of yourself? Why do you call yourself a thirst trap? I can see it at 20. But at 40, and a mom, I don’t get it.
    She calls this a career. But it is really just a video diary. I like you tubers that teach me something, or have something to offer, she does neither. At 40 , and a mom, it’s not about you anymore.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The eye pulling is a Glennon thing? Or was there something else?

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 29/8/2022, 01:04) 
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

She was physically morphing into Glennon and imitating every facial tick and movement like a psycho. Now she's completely cloning herself into Eva.

What an absolute loser and psycho.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 29/8/2022, 02:55) 
    And.....I got my nipples pierced for another birthday. That didn't last long after one got caught on a screw in a desktop computer chassis while talking on the phone to a tech person while wrapped in a towel.

OUCH!!! Did it hurt getting your nipples pierced? I cannot even imagine. I have very sensitive nipples :scared-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 29/8/2022, 02:47) 
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 8/28/2022, 04:57 PM) 
    Can't wait to see Jenny try to copy this reel of Eva's - maybe as she drops the ring in the reservoir to join D*n's?

Wait, what? Did she actually throw Don's ring in the reservoir?!

Don lost his ring in the reservoir accidentally.
    Jenny wants to throw her ring into the water so that the two rings go into eternity together.

9.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 29/8/2022, 03:07) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 29/8/2022, 02:20) 
    Her SWFing creeps me out soo bad. I know some say imitation is the best form of flattery but this is just sick and if it’s not Eva it will be someone else soon. Wish there was a way to share the creepy comparisons with the people she’s emulating. What is probably most disturbing is at almost 40 who is Jenny really? An empty vessel waiting for its next host.

The biggest question to me, is why? Why do you film yourself? Why do you take pictures of yourself? Why do you call yourself a thirst trap? I can see it at 20. But at 40, and a mom, I don’t get it.
    She calls this a career. But it is really just a video diary. I like you tubers that teach me something, or have something to offer, she does neither. At 40 , and a mom, it’s not about you anymore.

When she began her YT channels I think she sincerely tried to help others - organizing, cooking, pet care, tutorials. Her product recommendations came from a place similar to that of recommending finds/deals to a friend. More than once I purchased things based in her recommendations. When she delays hauls (ie showing kids stockings or Easter baskets after the holiday), it’s no longer helpful to her viewers. Her content does turn into a video diary. Same with end of season hauls - I’m no longer in the market for those items.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 29/8/2022, 01:57) 

Oh, for the love of all things holy, please no.

11.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In interests Jen has an aversion to permanence of any kind with countless hobbies binned and being a wife and mother going out of style… yet in physical things she won’t change her hair color or part or throw away a decade old tank…

A tattoo is a hobby/interest with a permanence factor… thinking it will fall in the physical category a la hair part and she will freak out over the change in physical appearance, over analyze it to death and not go through with it.

Or I see a scenario where she alludes to some intimately placed mystery tattoo with a smug smirk and says it’s deeply meaningful to her and she is choosing not to share at this time when in reality she chickened out and didn’t get one.

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 8/28/2022, 06:57 PM) 
    Wow, Tens! 😍 You're so beautiful!

I love her outfit!
    Don is about the same size as he was with Jen, BUT a tailored shirt and pants make a big difference in his appearance. He looks nice. (a happy contented smile helps also)
    Jen not only shamed him about his size but got him clothes that were too big and sloppy.
    She bought her dresses a size to small because she wanted to be "petite" and she bought Don's a size too large to reinforce her perceptions.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 29/8/2022, 01:31) 
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 8/28/2022, 02:48 PM) 
    This is who Jen reminds me of now. That French woman from Lost.

No way! :o: In her dreams! Not in a million years! Evangeline Lilly is a true beauty. Lucky in the gene pool (haha!) and takes good care of herself.

That’s not Evangeline Lily, it’s a different actress. But you are right, Jen could never. 😂😂

14.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 29/8/2022, 03:29) 
    Or I see a scenario where she alludes to some intimately placed mystery tattoo with a smug smirk and says it’s deeply meaningful to her and she is choosing not to share at this time when in reality she chickened out and didn’t get one.

I could totally see her doing this to save face if she gets too scared of the permanence of it.

15.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope the tattoo is a shit quote, but based on her fake tattoo--it's gonna be simple or floral. She will probably travel for hours and make it seem like a spiritual journey.

915 replies since 28/8/2022, 17:14   97872 views