« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/8/2022, 22:37) 
    She acted like such a child in Utah--flitting around, playing with her toys and waiting for the grown ups to cook her meals and serve her

She was a complete spoiled brat and everyone just accepted it and let her be that way.

She had truly hit the in laws jackpot with the Rosses and it will never ever happen again.

2.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/30/2022, 09:57 PM) 
    I hope that none of Tens friends ever comes here to spill tea. To me, that would be a betrayal of friendship with Tens. I imagine one or more of them read here and probably watch all the WWC content, both from a WTAF point of view and keeping the crazy antics told because The Children are effected by it. D&T are well aware of the manic crazy ex. But they are also private people and protect that, any “friend” who would come here with facts would not be a friend at all.

How would it be a betrayal if they spilled the tea on Jen?

3.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I always found all of it weird to a certain extent. I always wondered why Jen wasn't more enthusiastic/ involved with Grace and Emily. It might not have only been on her end but she really didn't seem to show any interest in the baby besides helping with the Utah nursery which tied into one of her solo trips there which then ties into the whole bizare obsession with Utah; again, who wants to go to the Ross compound alone and seemingly do nothing except have a milkshake and take Winnie to target.

I also agree that she didn't seem to be that involved with the fam jam there. She really did act like an adolescent ... she would take Winnie up to the loft and sit for hours playing business lady with her flower lamp and bean bag chair and then only participate when it suited her. I found it so bizarre.

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 30/8/2022, 22:45) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/8/2022, 22:37) 
    She acted like such a child in Utah--flitting around, playing with her toys and waiting for the grown ups to cook her meals and serve her

She was a complete spoiled brat and everyone just accepted it and let her be that way.

She had truly hit the in laws jackpot with the Rosses and it will never ever happen again.

God did she ever
    She won the lottery and let it evaporate
    She will never have the same in laws
    If she ever dates seriously or remarried she is in for a revelation because the fantasy that she had is so not the norm

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only yea that Tens’ friends would have would be from either being at RM3 or hearing it from Tens herself. Thus betrayal of Tens private life.

Y’all can feel different, it won’t sway my opinion.

5.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 30/8/2022, 23:00) 
    The only yea that Tens’ friends would have would be from either being at RM3 or hearing it from Tens herself. Thus betrayal of Tens private life.

Y’all can feel different, it won’t sway my opinion.

I agree. If Tens wants anything out there she knows where to find us.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 30/8/2022, 22:49) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/30/2022, 09:57 PM) 
    I hope that none of Tens friends ever comes here to spill tea. To me, that would be a betrayal of friendship with Tens. I imagine one or more of them read here and probably watch all the WWC content, both from a WTAF point of view and keeping the crazy antics told because The Children are effected by it. D&T are well aware of the manic crazy ex. But they are also private people and protect that, any “friend” who would come here with facts would not be a friend at all.

How would it be a betrayal if they spilled the tea on Jen?

If they came here and shared things that Tens has confided in them about, that would be a complete betrayal of her trust.

Even if they came and shared their own opinions about Jen (from what they’ve seen of her online), it would still be a shitty thing to do if they also identified themselves as a Tens friend. It would only cause drama for Tens. I think we all know Jen would go nostril-flaring to Don and screech about how “that woman he married” has been talking shit about her behind her back.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 30/8/2022, 23:11

7.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tens' friends are wise to never post here in any capacity.

But I would have to look if my friend married a man with an ex like Jen.

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Did something happen or is this just a hypothetical exercise?

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hypothetical

10. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +43   Like  

User deleted

Don, Tens and their friends/family are like William and Kate. Livin’ their best lives, enjoying their kids and not paying any attention to Meghan. I mean, Jen, the perpetual victim.

11.     +46   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    77E62A1F-403A-4EC2-9380-F98A47BDC3FF

12.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just loved the rolling of the eyes in the update video.
    Darling Jennifer if the kids are hangry it is literally your fault. You control their food access. Feed. Them.

13.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 30/8/2022, 14:58) 
    Total biotch reply Jenny.

Glad you found what works for YOUR crew. (I KNOW what works for my kids and how dare you judge me by implying I dint no how to keep my kids from getting cranky).

“If I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it.” Isn’t that what she told her “friends” when she posted that fake tattoo on her IG stories? Stop having an opinion that’s not Jen’s, you plebs.

14.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I would say the stress of having Jen as the ex would probably break me down. I wouldn’t be able to do it.

15.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s whole obsession with solo trips to Utah and now her “camping” in a truck by the river is just a self-absorbed Princess not wanting to be around anyone she might have to give consideration to. Back in the Utah days, she could prance around by herself, not needing to pretend to be a Busy Bee, not needing to get stummy aches to ward off her cager, and wasting her days away with only poor loyal Winnie to contend with. Now she has to skip town the minute the kids go home because if she’s out of town, nobody can interrupt her ME! time if the kids get sick or an emergency occurs.

She is truly a horrible selfish creature.

915 replies since 28/8/2022, 17:14   97872 views