Dougherty Dozen Pt. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she gets off saying look at my big family and how much we eat. Look at how big we are and how much we must buy. It gets her attention. It's always look at what my 12 kids eat

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Veganlikejen @ 11/10/2022, 21:30) 
    QUOTE (un-censor @ 11/10/2022, 17:56) 
    I think Reddit goes too hard with their BS. But to each their own

I’m on Reddit. And you’re right. They’re so holier than thou when it comes to this family. Can’t say this, can’t show that.
    Like she deserves any respect. Nobody’s offending the kids here…we’re just being truthful.

Honestly they keep making excuses for her

QUOTE (GinnyGirl @ 11/10/2022, 16:19) 
    That is criminally negligent behavior and the mark of bona fide alcoholics. I think they have crossed the threshold from suspected to confirmed alcoholism. There is no other explanation for parents putting their children directly in harm's way and putting the responsibility on a child to do adult things they are not prepared for and shouldn't be called on to do.

This is why I hate it when adoptive parents and just plain old parents especially upper class parents are put on a pedestal. She has adopted kids with FASD because their birth mom drank during pregnancy but she's out here drinking with no limits. You would think she'll learn and set an example but nope. Those poor kids went from one situation to another. Unbelievable. I'm not surprised she got licensed to foster or adopt because cps approves anyone.

QUOTE (Pudding Pop @ 11/10/2022, 19:23) 
    Allowing Alex to drive with a cast and a permit, with a car full of kids is irresponsible, to say the least. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Alusha said in her meal prep that she took Monday as a day off because she partied too hard on her birthday. What a pos.

This is endangering the welfare of a child. Now what if something happened

QUOTE (Jadedkrystals @ 10/10/2022, 21:16) 
    When she is opening the gifts fans have sent her on the unboxing video she said she won't read what people have wrote in the cards they sent because that's private, WHAT!!!! Is she for real, she wants what her fans write to be private but everything about her kids is fair game, that's ridiculous and she needs to be called out on her bullshit..
    Out of all her videos I enjoy watching the dance ones, I'm not a fan of Alisha's dancing but I enjoy watching the short dance videos with her and Alex, he seems like he is a good dancer..🕺🕺🕺

It shows you what she thinks about her fans

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Misty Lynne @ 12/10/2022, 05:34) 
    QUOTE (cammyjoy @ 12/10/2022, 04:47) 
    Wait Aunt Kiki isn’t really an aunt??? Wtf 😳

She and her husband are the kids’ godparents.

That makes me feel better. I was thinking she was a younger girl obsessed with josh or something 😅

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh come on...that shopping trip for a weeks vacation was crazy.
    How can they eat all this crap ? I never saw so many sugary drinks, treats, chips etc etc.
    The house was stocked up for what looked like a month long stay.
    The money she spends was disgusting. She doesn't even seem to try to buy the sales.
    Trip to liquor store too....did we really need to see that ???

5. Becky57
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I did not see the liquor store run?? I do remember her being VERY excited about Bloody Marys some dumb ass made when they went to OC. Ya! Way too much excitement and talk about booze. I AM really beginning to think Alicia and Josh may need to enroll in a class for Alcohol Addiction. They are raising HIGH RISK KIDS!! HELLO DUMB ASSES! Setting these kids up for failure. 🫣🫣🫣☹️☹️

Alicia and Josh's kids are Already Pre Disposed to addiction Period!!

6. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Give it a rest, Alicia with trying new things. That squash looked like it was still rock hard in the middle and was swimming in grease. The kids definitely ate Velveeta.

7. Becky57
        +7   Like  

User deleted

If I knew Alicia's address I would send information to her regarding addiction and how to attend meetings for support.

8. Becky57
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 12/10/2022, 12:41) 
    Give it a rest, Alicia with trying new things. That squash looked like it was still rock hard in the middle and was swimming in grease. The kids definitely ate Velveeta.

No way those kids ate the squash thing.. Make kid friendly meals Alicia!! You DUMB ASS!! 🫣🫣🫣

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rosalie80 @ 10/12/2022, 12:37 AM) 
    Where to start with the video of Alex having to drive. The irony of Josh being a mandatory reporter and contributing to putting these kids in harms way. The school board should check this video out. I would not want him being in charge of my kids. And I understand more now when my mom was selective over who's house I was allowed to be at. The neighbors kid and D's girlfriend are over the house but unless she's not showing it, the other kids don't seem to have friends over. Even if she didn't show it I think she would mention if they had a sleepover or kids over for dinner. Very odd that she hasn't made friends with any of the classmates moms. Especially the ones who are in sports. She only has Aunt Kiki (who was once Josh's student) and creeper boundary crosser Aunty Lauren.

They're BOTH mandated reportes in the state of NY since they have a foster care license.

10.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Did anyone catch what Z said in the van when she realized Alex was going to drive home from the hibachi restaurant after the birthday dinner, she said I'm going to sit in the middle because that's the safest place to sit if we hit another car.. So the kids were aware of the danger but none of the adults even cared to see what was happening or could happen, and A said she was glad she had a teenager who could drive because they had to many glasses of wine at dinner, Bullshit lady, you started drinking before you even went to dinner, when you were opening your gifts at home before hand you were drinking your white claw and Josh sit there beside you with his glassy eyes, yup you both started drinking early.. Do you think we are all blind and don't see your irresponsible actions???and holy shit did you see how much famotidine (antacid) she bought at BJ'S, 4 bottles with 100 tablets ea, the packs ea had 2 bottles.. Well A don't feed your kids all that crap and you wouldn't need so damn much antacid, wow..🤔😳😬

Edited by Jadedkrystals - 10/12/2022, 02:38 PM

11. Becky57
        +7   Like  

User deleted

All I can say is ... They are irresponsible Dumb Asses! They for SURE we're drinking before they went out!! I did not catch exactly what N said. I did hear one of the little boys make a comment regarding driving. Alicia go get help with your drinking. In your last video making your Shitty pumpkin bread... Your hands were shaking!!!

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't been watching lately because she is so irritating, but it seems with the excessive drinking and irresponsibility as of late (forcing a kid with a learner's permit to drive home a bunch of kids and drunks), and with how many viewers she has (a large percentage who likely watch just for the trainwreck) there would be at least a few people calling the state/CPS/cops about the situation, or Josh's school, etc., to complain. Whether they follow up and investigate is another matter. The fact that Alicia and Josh don't mind their overdrinking, negligence and so on being broadcast to the world shows how far gone they are that they don't recognize how inappropriate, dangerous and possibly illegal some of their actions are.

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sorry to post on an old video...grocery shopping on vacation.
    I just recently started watching this train wreck so watching things randomly.
    Trying to catch up...

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand why they would go out drinking with all their kids. Why not do a family dinner, and then bring the kids home. From home, Lushy and Josh get an Uber and go out drinking, then get an Uber home. I personally don't want my kids to see me wasted and sloppy like that and I certainly wouldn't want them to drive me and our whole family home with a broken arm and a learner's permit.

15. Becky57
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Well if someone does call CPS they will most certainly get in trouble. A said it very Clear.. Dad and I had DRINKS. Totally illegal to let a kid with a LEARNERS permit to drive a Huge van with all those kids! And a cast on too!! Wow!!

Z is the Smartest of all of them!!

1340 replies since 2/9/2022, 20:37   190409 views